Phoenix Declares

DeletedUser

Rainbo ftw!

Interesting decision; You back a tribe that is destined to be destroyed.....
Phoenix will surely show them no mercy, i fully expect this war to be a complete slaughter. The only thing i love more than watching a tribe get slaughtered, is slaughtering them myself. I am very much going to be enjoying the show.

Snagawielder

Interesting decision; You back a tribe that is destined to be destroyed.....
Phoenix will surely show them no mercy, i fully expect this war to be a complete slaughter. The only thing i love more than watching a tribe get slaughtered, is slaughtering them myself. I am very much going to be enjoying the show.

Tsss, a onse-sided slaughter is great to watch, but there is something much better. :icon_twisted:
And that is....

a tribe that will put up a show for you to watch. :icon_twisted:
Rainbo, please, lets put up that show. :icon_razz:

Deadlock22

Don't blow us of so fast, for some reason, we were pounded at the start by SW, who many feared, but we retalliated, now look at them, where are they, we brushed them aside, just watch your backs Phoenix

Deadlock22

DeletedUser

Heh, I am not worried by this petty tribe held up by one good player :) I think there will be a massacre, a massacre of phoenix! Long live the Rainbo! K64 is OURS!

DeletedUser

Heh, I am not worried by this petty tribe held up by one good player :) I think there will be a massacre, a massacre of phoenix! Long live the Rainbo! K64 is OURS!

ONE?! :icon_eek:

Where have you been all this time?

Although even if we only had one good player, we would still beat you, because you have no good players :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tsss, a onse-sided slaughter is great to watch, but there is something much better. :icon_twisted:
And that is....

a tribe that will put up a show for you to watch. :icon_twisted:
Rainbo, please, lets put up that show. :icon_razz:

i concur. I did say in my declaration i expected a good fight. WMD did nothing but roll over.

Good luck to you personally, you sound respectable. ;)

Don't blow us of so fast, for some reason, we were pounded at the start by SW, who many feared, but we retalliated, now look at them, where are they, we brushed them aside, just watch your backs Phoenix

Deadlock22

Your gonna try take credit for that one. Sw?? really? They were just like your tribe: Mass recruit all you want. Just cause you have more points at the start, dont mean your gonna keep them.

And WHO in the hell was afraid of SW?? Only nooblers like yourself who are blinded by tribal points rather than the makeup of the players.

Just cause a tribe limit is 60 doesnt mean you have to try so hard to keep up to that limit...

Phoenix Recipe for Rainbo destruction: Quality > Quantity

Petty tribe held up by one good player, eh??

Lmao. John duse broke a few of you already. By himself. That isnt even mentioning what happens when i get in range of some of you... Hehehe.. Csiz couldnt wait and already tapped one of your larger players...

These things take time, you will see proper results soon enough...

but let me ask you one thing... Is it true your kicking all your players as soon as they get cleared of troops and ask for support???

Cause i can have my boys do research and produce at least three players that i have seen personally that were booted right after one of my guys cleared them....

Tsk tsk tsk. If your gonna mass recruit, at least try to mass defend...

Deadlock22

No, they were actually inactives that had not done anything in days and went red, so we don't wangt deadwood like that

Deadlock22

DeletedUser

You will quite likely come up with people you have cleared.
But at no point have i ever dismissed anyone just because they were cleared. All members who have been dismissed have only done so because they either quit w30 or they went inactive

Isn't red one of the colours of a rainbo :lol:

so is green or for that matter yellow

DeletedUser

Good luck to Phoenix .. Soon maybe the rainbow over k64 will dissapear.

Have fun !!

DeletedUser

Just in case anyone is interested :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Rainbo
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4
image.php

The conquers against Rainbo will increase ALOT in the near future :icon_twisted: ... so stay tuned.

DeletedUser

nice although not too bothered about those seeing as
1. chameleon isnt even active although he appears it
2. emperor swinfen has actually been waiting to be nobled for ages so please help him out
oh and draglide well he annoyed me asking for support then never actually supplied any details so you deserve the village

other than that there's no doubting you guys are indeed a bunch of very good players. Just don't underestimate the little guys

DeletedUser

ONE?! :icon_eek:

Where have you been all this time?

Although even if we only had one good player, we would still beat you, because you have no good players :lol:

Ah, but we do............. 4 ennoblements? That is laughable! At least attack an active player? Not with these :spear: but with some more of these :axemen: Please, come and get us :D

DeletedUser

Ah, but we do............. 4 ennoblements? That is laughable! At least attack an active player? Not with these :spear: but with some more of these :axemen: Please, come and get us :D

Tbh this is your fault for not doing nothing about these "inactives" you go on about.
A cap is a cap, No excuses, No buts.

The "inactives" are still in your tribe so its still a cap against Rainbo ... You guys need to change the track once in a while or your boring and non-changing excuses will come and bite you in the butt !

Hell if I was closer I'd give you guys a go !

Phoenix :axemen: -----> Rainbo :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Pajuno is a bona fide legend.
That this war is a slaughter is no surprise to anyone.

Mick876

Pajuno = War Legend.

You have no idea how good these players are.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You will quite likely come up with people you have cleared.
But at no point have i ever dismissed anyone just because they were cleared. All members who have been dismissed have only done so because they either quit w30 or they went inactive

so is green or for that matter yellow

Sure. This can be an attribute of MASS RECRUITING>

And how does it happen that every player we target is inactive?

(cept Finnie the great.. there was a good exchange but John Duse won that one)

Anyways, enough talk. Gimme a few more days... But i strongly suspect my next THREE targets will become "inactives"....

Pajuno is a bona fide legend.
That this war is a slaughter is no surprise to anyone.

Thanks Pervis, coming from someone of your stature, i appreciate that. but i have not done anything "legendary" since the FF days... (cept declare on the largest family in TW.net with 95 members in Fear)

As for the slaughter, that can hardly be the word used. Its more of a Tussle atm, but things will heat up once i get closer to my targets....

Mick876

Paj is so legendary he does not have a Ctrl button on his Pc as he Controls everything

They also say he never reads, he stares the book down till it gives him the information.

DeletedUser

Anyways, enough talk. Gimme a few more days... But i strongly suspect my next THREE targets will become "inactives"....

Why not attack a decent player? Its a pitty I am on the rim of K64, I would love to annhilate you :lol::icon_razz: I will be sending lots of these :cata: and taking your :booty:

DeletedUser22924

Why not attack a decent player? Its a pitty I am on the rim of K64, I would love to annhilate you :lol::icon_razz: I will be sending lots of these :cata: and taking your :booty:

if only I was closer to k64, i would destroy u myself.