Hello W36!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser56897

My name is Oogtra. I am apart of the premade tribe What Yo Want? and am looking forward to being in it. Now this isnt a PnP, a friendly hello and a question. Other than What Yo Want, what other Premades are in this world? Your opinions on them? Who is your favorite? Who do you want to see in the top ranks? Feel free to post your opinions.

DeletedUser

My name is Oogtra. I am apart of the premade tribe What Yo Want? and am looking forward to being in it. Now this isnt a PnP, a friendly hello and a question. Other than What Yo Want, what other Premades are in this world? Your opinions on them? Who is your favorite? Who do you want to see in the top ranks? Feel free to post your opinions.

I'm Weiya. I want to see Weiya in the top ranks.

DeletedUser

umm well ill be nice here

zenrons is good

faith seems average

ACTIVE have some good players

DeletedUser

ACTIVE, Marvel and Jedi! seem to be the top 3 (in no order, of course), with SCUM being at the very bottom. Safe to say we have another Draco on our hands with them. I don't know many from What? but I can assume they're above average as, well, no real reason other than E1337 knows how to handle business so I assume the others he has picked know as well.

Shlomzi

Yes, you're more of a forum warrior like myself and Pyker...

You know pyker?

I remember him from W17. Great poster and cool guy. I was there when he was just a beginner poster and he was still great at it. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.