Evolve comes to the rescue!

DeletedUser35307

Just because you received a few fakes from evolve doesn't mean they are the mother tribe of vesper. How many attacks were sent by evolve? One form every member? Or just a couple random attacks? If it was just some random attacks, it is far more likely that one or more of vesper's members are friends with some evolve members.

I'm sure vesper has some reports to show as well.

Tic Toc

Satanail: 29-03-2009 (Bloody, but succeeded)

I gave him instructions and he failed to follow suite. He deserved it.

And a note: That wasn't his whole troop count ;3

Flaming Rock: 25-03-2009 (timed back to his base after a noble attempt on Angel)

Legitimate backtime. I congratulate you. Too bad you had to sit your member to do so.

Kenlune: 25-03-2009 (5K village hitted up since he was looking so spicey..)

Once again, you hit some returning farm troops. Nothing of value was lost.

Vesper attacking us?

tayven: 25-03-2009

Shall I post all of the clearing/catting we did to Angel?

Keep flaunting these victories against first time players. I especially love how you managed to forget all of those red reports :(

We are all truly proud of you.

Tic Toc

And may I mention our focus isn't even on you at the moment?

FDeath, ~KOD~ have all requested ceasefire. -AC- has had all but 3 members cleared and catted. I will let that speak for itself, no boasting reports necessary.

Be patient, little one.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, i love it to get u all dressed up like this lol
The facts speak for itself, throw Angels reports in here if you want to.. gotta think who cares to see that the troops succeeded in entering the village after killing around the 200-300 spears and swords before the other attacks followed to do...more damage?
While it was pretty useless damage since the walls were already down etc. zzzz...
U let me down as leader tho, u should have told them to attack again with nobles or keeping it without support... u did nothing! especially since the loyalty was down and its now back to where u started lol even more advanced!!
So much for the losses from the suicidal members of you who cleared it.

Someone from evolve asked me here on forum to backup my story about we killing Vesper troops... thats all i wanted to show with it.
U cannot blame all on ur members dude.. thats a bit harsh for the new ones... give them some credit and take the responsibilitys like a real leader would.
Your judgement, your calls, your ideas, your failure.

Its also funny to hear u say that we dont have ur 'focus' right now.
I have incomings from New who also help you out lol they just lost 2k axe + 200 rams and another 80+ cats on my walls with doing minor damage.
(200 spears + swords died + 2 academy levels, but as you know the nobles walk around :) nothing we cant repair.

Now your own boys have been timing an attack on me.
All within a minute difference from eachother, 4 attacks, ram speeds... that means 1 thing... they couldnt have done it all by themselfs lol
Call me suspicious but admit for one time in your life that you plan attacks, or account sitted them :)
Cuz how stupid he might be 1 of your members sent a few hours after it again an attack lol gotta be kidding me. roflmao!!

Im still awaiting your attacks... im looking at the stars and asking them for let it be real attacks at last.
Watch my ODD , ODA , OD ... im still here , kicking all live out of your members on 24+ hours distance(ram speed).
For the last few days... due to slow travel times in this world.
Otherwise you would already been wiped :)

"Be patient, little one."
Ive been patient more than enough... im getting bored of patience even.
Bring it on, make the bloodshed stop... kill me finally and let me sleep again at night like a sweet 'little one' does... zzzzzzzz.... im waiting....

DeletedUser

Now your own boys have been timing an attack on me.
All within a minute difference from eachother, 4 attacks, ram speeds... that means 1 thing... they couldnt have done it all by themselfs lol
Call me suspicious but admit for one time in your life that you plan attacks, or account sitted them :)
Cuz how stupid he might be 1 of your members sent a few hours after it again an attack lol gotta be kidding me. roflmao!!

That just shows you don't know TT.

Even if TT had to stoop to that low level, TT's timing wouldn't be that far off.
And as I believe, TT is teaching those new players, so why shouldn't they learn how to time against you? Just because You've seen a few timed again you have to (yet again) come on and cry that they're doing something useful.

If you have any wits, you would be doing the same thing instead of wasting your time here.

DeletedUser

No ur right, i didnt know TT and still dont know him as good as u might know him.
The second thing is , do i want to know him?
I have to deal with him as leader of Vesper after they created war with us.
Since that time hes been contacting friends from Evolve + New (both top 10 tribes) to get us out of the picture.
Still no succes.
Where does this all end huh?
I hoped to be dead by now cuz i pissed off so many people as it seems, just by talking about TT in here and partly about Evolve questioning their participation in this war... but all it got me until this day was a good OD rating... pretty sad aint it?
What do you have to do these days to get someones attention ingame?(no, not here..altho i got plenty from here into ingame).
Don Cashbro Points:3.167 Rank:2174 Opponents defeated:45.397 (162.)
And how many members from top 10 tribes and your own / nukes do u need to get me away from w33?

Come collect ur prize TT, im having milk , bring the cookies!

Oh almost forgot something...
To get back on the reports on Angels village TT?? plz post them :)
I wanna see that cat damage that u so called have done to her besides crushing the walls.

DeletedUser

For the last time, you ignorant fool, Evolve is not at war with ~DDD~ and the fakes were done in jest, nothing serious or coordinated. I was never contacted to send fakes, however good friends of TT did so out of amusement. You can stack as many villages as you want and play turtle, which many of your members seem to be doing, but eventually Vesper will get through. There's no doubt TT is coordinating strikes on your tribe, as he and many others have said numerous times, the tribe is about development and is not a top tier tribe, therefore coordinating strikes is part of the development aspect.

Once you start to realize that Vesper isn't throwing their all at you then you'll begin to see what we all have been seeing consistently since you posted this: an unaware "pro" posting about things he knows nothing about. The facts back up Vesper, the 3 reports you showed were lackluster and yet you only showed of one attack, which was defended. I'd be willing to bet any money that it's because it's one of the few attacks that didn't manage to get through, as you by your own volition have said some have gotten through.

sp.ag

Anyone can show off OD total, doesnt mean anything to be honest, i mean yay go me

40 sP.Ag 72.879 and i am only 5k, you talk about them asking us to get rid of you, but yet you stated earlier we were sending fakes, now my understanding of fakes is that they are fake, therefore we arent really going out of our way to attack you from 100 hours away are we,

You keep going on about our involvement, we have played no key "participation" within this Skirmish as far as i am concerned its not a war, you keep going on about wanting to to be dead, then why dont you perhaps just do what normal people do,

Settings > Delete account

I have no problems with you but your constant flame baiting is just starting to get a bit boring now. give the gimic up, this thread has been washed up for a good day or so, but needless posts which i an see from this point onwards will only get further more personal.

DeletedUser

lol but the reason for them sending fakes doesnt mean to you that your involved in something? or at least members that carry the same tribal name?
That would mean if someone attacks you , you take it personal and not against their tribe?
Complete bullsh*t m8.

Damn, you should have done more reading too about the posts.
As i stated before they did come thrue at Angels village!!dohh...
But they needed an Attack for it that died totally before they could enter, thats why its usefull to see...
I didnt know people would care to see that so much lol
That they came thrue the gate and left with maybe a few resources on them... thats why i ask for the posting of the catapult actions TT was talking about.
Maybe he can show more wonderfull stuff about a village he entered with actually hurting someone more than just wall damage and some soldiers 100-300 max...

I only showed the big battles that have been taken place between our tribes where actually soldiers died.
Otherwise we have alot more that i could post about hurting some 500-1000axe + 400+ lc's who died at their bases lol but a 'pro player' doesnt care about that kinda things.
Its the big numbers that counts in war.
They only entered Angel after nobling gritzling up north where the war started with, and after that we have seen no more real organization at work.
Actually TT is spending his medium...ahum..now halfed nukes on small snacks from tribes near him where he also created war with.

Will there be an happy end?

DeletedUser

Good to know spaggy, that ur not involved.
Also ur OD is looking good, healthy.
But i wasnt really talkin about Evolve anymore besides the fakes your tribe is sending us.

Unlike, 'New' who sent a real attack in between the fakes...
Thats why im awaiting the 'fakes' to see if your true or not :)

And im not gonna make it easier for TT lol
Let me be his target/objective and for his tribe.
Its as far as i understood between DDD vs VESPER now.
So thanks all Evolve for posting, but your time is over.
Case closed.

However that leaves us with 1 problem, TT.
Where is he hiding?
Digging up reports?
We are here waiting right here...

Spaggy, it wont get personal unless someone posts something personal.
This is a discussion thread, ofcourse there are good posts and bad ones... but thats what a good discussion needs probably to get to the final stage.

DeletedUser

Good to know spaggy, that ur not involved.
Also ur OD is looking good, healthy.
But i wasnt really talkin about Evolve anymore besides the fakes your tribe is sending us.

Unlike, 'New' who sent a real attack in between the fakes...
Thats why im awaiting the 'fakes' to see if your true or not :)

And im not gonna make it easier for TT lol
Let me be his target/objective and for his tribe.
Its as far as i understood between DDD vs VESPER now.
So thanks all Evolve for posting, but your time is over.
Case closed.

However that leaves us with 1 problem, TT.
Where is he hiding?
Digging up reports?
We are here waiting right here...

Spaggy, it wont get personal unless someone posts something personal.
This is a discussion thread, ofcourse there are good posts and bad ones... but thats what a good discussion needs probably to get to the final stage.

hmm. so i just read the whole thread and it kind of reminds me of a one sided relationship. Here we have DDD who is at "war" with Vesper. Well, in their mindset they are at war. It's quite apparent that Vesper has attacked players in your tribe for personal gain (farms, noble) but isn't "warring" with you. I mean, do you really not see that you are the only one that thinks this is a war? Maybe it is YOU who should read the entire thread and try and comprehend the difference between going to war with a tribe and attacking a few members to further personal growth.

As for saying not all of W33 knows what Vesper and Evolve are about. You must not understand much about forums with a thought pattern like that. Players that are active in the forums WILL know what Vesper and Evolve are about, be it they post or just read. At the same time, players who don't know what Vesper and Evolve are about probably don't read the forums.

This is where it gets interesting. The only players that are going to read this thread, are the ones who read the forums. You know, the same ones that already know what Vesper and Evolve are about.

Please save us all the pain and suffering of reading your variable (topic purpose) change thread. Everytime someone counters one of your arguments you come up with a new reason that this thread was created for. It seems kind of silly ya know? Can't you just accept when you are wrong? Now, i think i talk for most of w33 when i say "Please just admit you were defeated and get on with your life." But i'll be a bit easier on you, you don't even have to admit your defeat since everyone already knows you lost so please just move on.

DeletedUser

If you were up to date m8 u should have noticed i admitted that fact that they are not a mothertribe altho they act to my opinion in the same way.
Yes thats my own opinion.

A whole lot of more things got talked about thrue the pages this thread knows and alot of things have been said and done about it what made the topic go off topic.
I agree.
Still it was very usefull and helped answer some of my questions.

Vesper vs DDD is still on also.
They finally seem to be aiming their arrows at me and shooting of attacks within the same timeline.
That means we are at war, as tribes.
Its not for farming purposes and never so either, since nobody of us is getting farmed on a daily basis.
I guess not even on a weekly basis.
Only 1 person got nobled and thats more than enough to fight back as tribe since Vesper does not respect any tribe in our territory but themselfs.

You stand together, you fight together, its Tribalwars.
We dont let others noble us or noble anybody near us, neither should you noble from a tribe that could retaliate... thats exactly what Vesper got coming to them.
If you have any reason in ya, that would make sense to you too.

DeletedUser

We dont let others noble us or noble anybody near us, neither should you noble from a tribe that could retaliate... thats exactly what Vesper got coming to them.

Again. I get the feeling this war is like a one sided relationship. You're giving your all into hating Vesper and wanting to war with them. So far Tic Toc has shown he has bigger problems than deal with your tribe. Please just get a number and sit in the seating area while you wait for your number to be called. No one likes line jumpers, especially those with big ego's that think they are more important than they really are ;)

owainn

I may be completely wrong here, but the impression I get after reading all of this thread is that Don Cashbro wants to be known as a great..or something like that.

Don Cashbro's diary
Operation eyes on me

Entry 1- Today me and my tribe managed to kill some of Vesper's troops. I am well chuffed because quite frankly, they are the best players around! ever! We are so badass its unreal, for killing students! as bad as anakin skywalker when he killed them baby students! we killed YOUNGLINGS! oh yes we did.

Entry 2- Well now, diary, Ive known you all this time. You've seen me write some pretty wild stuff over the years, those amsterdam coffee shops do that. But this you won't believe, EVOLVE is attacking us! imagine that!
Im gonna be famous for sure.

Entry 3- PnP written baby, time to chillax and let the praise come in.

Entry 4- Curse that bloody tic-toc, he has barely paid attention to anything I write! Who does he think he is anyway, tic-toc..what kinda name is that! with his picture of big-ben! He isn't even english! I hate him!

Entry 5 I realise now that my dream of being a gaint killer is over, I wont admit it though. I think the moral of all of this is..If one wants to be a giant killer, one must fight giants, not a teaching tribe, I wont admit that either.

Entry 6 That owainn is a Bi**ch.

Love you all really.

:)
:icon_biggrin:

Tic Toc

I stopped paying attention to this thread, is Don still bitching?

Rulerofmiddleearth

You know you've spent too much time moderating your tribe-forum when you catch yourself looking for the edit-button on other peoples posts..

Anyways, stop throwing decent posts into the thread owainn, or people would have to start reading this thread again :/

DeletedUser

I may be completely wrong here, but the impression I get after reading all of this thread is that Don Cashbro wants to be known as a great..or something like that.

Don Cashbro's diary
Operation eyes on me

Entry 1- Today me and my tribe managed to kill some of Vesper's troops. I am well chuffed because quite frankly, they are the best players around! ever! We are so badass its unreal, for killing students! as bad as anakin skywalker when he killed them baby students! we killed YOUNGLINGS! oh yes we did.

Entry 2- Well now, diary, Ive known you all this time. You've seen me write some pretty wild stuff over the years, those amsterdam coffee shops do that. But this you won't believe, EVOLVE is attacking us! imagine that!

Entry 4- Curse that bloody tic-toc, he has barely paid attention to anything I write! Who does he think he is anyway, tic-toc..what kinda name is that! with his picture of big-ben! He isn't even english! I hate him!

Entry 5 I realise now that my dream of being a gaint killer is over, I wont admit it though. I think the moral of all of this is..If one wants to be a giant killer, one must fight giants, not a teaching tribe, I wont admit that either.

Love you all really.

I loved it :D

sp.ag

Don Cashbro's diary
Operation eyes on me

Love you all really.

Post of the year award goes to :D