Evolve comes to the rescue!

DeletedUser

Mmmmm i've been scouting your tribe members in my area Don... they seem to have alot of cows that provide milk for my cookies!!!! i love cookies :)
Cant wait for the reports Tic!

Tic Toc

It seems we have some cat reports, Don. Why don't you check your own reports. I'm pretty sure they're the red ones.

I knew you would try to spy on KOD, you sneaky rascal, you. Backfired, eh?

DeletedUser

lol yeah i have some nice red ones too..
no problem tho, rebuilding is in progress while ur tribe armys are gone for another 50 hours from home ha , and that all for a single men , poor me , great you :)

lets see what we can do with your members villages in the next 50 hours... will they still have homes to return to?? i doubt it for some of them...

DeletedUser

Who else in your tribe actually knows how to play this game? will be waiting for your tribemates to bounce off my wall! just ask bostonbill about that :)

Tic Toc

no problem tho, rebuilding is in progress while ur tribe armys are gone for another 50 hours from home ha , and that all for a single men , poor me , great you :)

lets see what we can do with your members villages in the next 50 hours... will they still have homes to return to?? i doubt it for some of them...

You are right.

Good luck rebuilding with a level 3 headquarters.

Like I said, up to a certain point we've been ignoring you, but it is getting to the point that we will have to pull this thorn out of our side.

Correction: Level 1.

Last edited:

Tic Toc

Protip: Red ones are bad ones.

Don Cashbro today at 22:08
Guys,

All attacks as u may have noticed were real ones.
They broke thrue.
The survivers from those attacks will have 40 hours back walking to do.
So i suggest to start NOBLE / ATTACK any vesper target RIGHT NOW!!!

Happy hunting!
GOGOGO! Bring in the cats!! :)

This message has been forwarded by :3.
Smart move. Vesper has crushed me! Time to suicide!

Woodlandapple

Protip: Red ones are bad ones.

Smart move. Vesper has crushed me! Time to suicide!

Flawed logic in that mail. Not only does the fact that Vesper's troops having to return 40-50 hours mean that their troops will need to travel that distance to get there as well, but surely since he saw the attacks that hit, he would know that there was (hopefully) no D sent in those attacks, so Vesper still have the same means of defending as they would after the troops had returned.

DeletedUser

Flawed logic in that mail. ... he would know that there was (hopefully) no D sent in those attacks, so Vesper still have the same means of defending as they would after the troops had returned.

I was about to say.

Unless TT has been grievously misleading Vesper... then what on earth is the logic behind saying "their O forces aren't in their villages! try and noble now! kthxbai!" ?

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I was about to say.

Unless TT has been grievously misleading Vesper... then what on earth is the logic behind saying "their O forces aren't in their villages! try and noble now! kthxbai!" ?

:icon_eek:

When dealing with Don Cashbro flawed logic is not uncommon.

Tic Toc

Don seems to have stopped yapping about his emminent victory (knock on wood, please don't come back). Maybe it was because both his villages have been cleared and catted?

But no! Thats not it! That is exactly what he would like me to believe. But the truth is that he has a secret plan!!! And I quote:

Don Cashbro today at 05:25
lol is that feeling like a victory to you already?
u must be satisfied quickly ;)
everything is still going as planned, exhaustion is on its way.

Tic Toc today at 05:27
Was getting catted and losing tons of scout support according to plan?

Tic Toc today at 05:28
Aw well. Good luck to you.

Don Cashbro today at 05:29
i wont reveal my total plan to you ofcourse, i guess u can understand to that?
but letting me know ive got your fullest attention is/was enough.

Tic Toc today at 05:30
Cool story, bro.

Perhaps it was in his plan for every DDD player within 30 feilds of Vesper getting cleared. Perhaps it was in his plan for his own allies to turn on him. Perhaps it was in his plan for his members to beg me to join Vesper and send me information on all timed attacks he has "planned". Perhaps I am running into a trap!

Time will tell. Tic. Toc.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Vesper
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~DDD~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 12
Difference: 13

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 37,355
Side 2: 13,576
Difference: 23,779

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,144
Side 2: 2,044
Difference: 100

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Vesper
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~DDD~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 12
Difference: 13

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 37,355
Side 2: 13,576
Difference: 23,779

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,144
Side 2: 2,044
Difference: 100

image.php

An example of statistics being extremely misleading can be seen above.

Why would Vesper want to noble villages of players that are no longer any threat? Virtually every member who knows how to play TW in DDD has been catted and is now screaming for help.

The only reason DDD aren't falling down the rankings is because of their continuous mass recruiting.

Prizonerofwar

1. WW get off forums and get on mSn
2. Why would Vesper want to noble poorly built villages with lvl 1 headquarters?

Tic Toc

Just an example...

http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/337aa69ce4e581f7e038e11d560003d1

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 8 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level22 to level12

Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level12 to level1

So... said:
Sharc78 on 06.04. at 01:16
This battle is not my. I have nothing against u, i was just helping my tribe. I belive u understand that.
When u r in one tribe u do everything u can to help your tribe. I hope u understand that,and that i cant leave my tribe, because if i do so, they will probably attack me. But i promise u, that i will no longer attack anybody from your tribe, for promise that nobody from your tribe will attack me. Im waiting for your decision. And im really sorry for my really bad english. :)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't want to noble there villages either, but since Don considers this a war I thought I'd post some stats, didn't know when this "war" really started so I posted a forever stat.

DeletedUser

lol are u guys still posting here?
i thought to check out on yall since Vesper merged into New on my arrival back!
and guess what.... since TT lost his 4 nobles and offensive he started to merge lol
mail me sometime TT when ur done hiding =)

oh yeah... about DDD, we aint mass recruiting, we just took over KOD and their members... just that simple... talking about misleading info in here ;)

DeletedUser

Flawed logic in that mail. Not only does the fact that Vesper's troops having to return 40-50 hours mean that their troops will need to travel that distance to get there as well, but surely since he saw the attacks that hit, he would know that there was (hopefully) no D sent in those attacks, so Vesper still have the same means of defending as they would after the troops had returned.

Just to fresh up ur mind... they dont have defensive troops that much :)
Since their offensive is/was on a long walk, it was a smart move to attack them since their offensive cant retaliate yet. get it? good...