HAM!!! V Boo!

DeletedUser

"May Be" You do realise how hard it is to bring anything like that to court? And the only way it would be brought before a court is in a civil law matter. And no court is going to start a case solely because of the word "nigger" they have more important things to do, and you'd hear worse just outside the court. Not to mention how clogged the courts would be if things like that were brought before them.

As for racism, that is a completely different matter. Honestly the word nigger has nothing to do with it, considering those who would get offended by that go around calling each other the same thing. And the reason they take offence is because it's from someone not like them, which is racism in itself.

DeletedUser

"May Be" You do realise how hard it is to bring anything like that to court? And the only way it would be brought before a court is in a civil law matter. And no court is going to start a case solely because of the word "nigger" they have more important things to do, and you'd hear worse just outside the court. Not to mention how clogged the courts would be if things like that were brought before them.

As for racism, that is a completely different matter. Honestly the word nigger has nothing to do with it, considering those who would get offended by that go around calling each other the same thing. And the reason they take offence is because it's from someone not like them, which is racism in itself.

yes before all that you would have to find out where this server is hosted and base the law around that of its location

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
how about you go to pms, and stop mentioning the word itself.

Honestly, im starting to get offended by the continued mention of it. I dont care if your debating its use or not. It has at least 100 years of abuse attached to it.

Grow up, carry this bullshit conversation to pm already.

DeletedUser

Um so how is this war thing coming on? legal stuff is cool and all, but not here. Besides, with all the different countries represented here I am not sure that it even makes sense to argue law.

DeletedUser

Um so how is this war thing coming on? legal stuff is cool and all, but not here. Besides, with all the different countries represented here I am not sure that it even makes sense to argue law.

True, especially because of the difference between the adversarial and civil court systems.

As for the war:

Side 1:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: boo! GotYa
Players: jerome5369

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 10
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 213,041
Side 2: 56,788
Difference: 156,253

image.php

----

Side 1:
Tribes: -FROW- HAM!!!
Players:

Side 2:
Players: jerome5369

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 13
Difference: 36

image.php

Side 1: 360,123
Side 2: 76,643
Difference: 283,480

image.php

----

Side 1:
Tribes: -FROW-
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 285
Side 2: 862
Difference: 577

image.php

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 3
Difference: 20

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,309,881
Side 2: 4,076,344
Difference: 2,766,463

image.php

Side 1: 147,082
Side 2: 19,855
Difference: 127,227

image.php

DeletedUser

lol.No way is he gonna do it.:icon_surprised:

I am intrested ,HAM!!! are clearly winning and enialating boo!,however how Have HAM!!! slipped from 3rd position to 6th (i think).???????:icon_surprised:

good luck HAM!!!

DeletedUser

Actually we are not clearly winning.

No one thought for a second, that the skillful players in Boo! was going to lie down and die, Just because they dont have a leader, doesnt mean someone else wont stand up and take charge.

DeletedUser

like i said: these kinds of wars take a long long time. Unless boo! disbands the scales can still go both ways. People are making to big a deal out of the initial results. Whilst they are very nice indeed, and a congrats to ham and frow is in order ... the war has only just begun. And i'd hope for the enjoyment of ham and in the future myself boo! does fight back. Otherways it's just plain boring.

Deleted User - 3135

lol.No way is he gonna do it.:icon_surprised:

I am intrested ,HAM!!! are clearly winning and enialating boo!,however how Have HAM!!! slipped from 3rd position to 6th (i think).???????:icon_surprised:

good luck HAM!!!

Yea we have slipped to 6th just like T-W-C slipped to 7th from 4th. It's just we haven't recruited any large players for a long while and tend to pass on accounts instead of intribe nobling and can't afford to because we tend to be involved in war after war, which is the way we like it, but its not going to be getting us to first :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As your profile says: the fun is not in being first, but getting there.

Hit that bang on the spot:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Yea we have slipped to 6th just like T-W-C slipped to 7th from 4th. It's just we haven't recruited any large players for a long while and tend to pass on accounts instead of intribe nobling and can't afford to because we tend to be involved in war after war, which is the way we like it, but its not going to be getting us to first :icon_wink:

true, with Die. merging with K73 and -O- taking in members from LMTT4, they recruited their ranking up. BD seemed to have gained 2 big players too.

Gicusan

BD recruiting? never. that must have been a breaking in. somethin evil is involved there.

DeletedUser

true, with Die. merging with K73 and -O- taking in members from LMTT4, they recruited their ranking up. BD seemed to have gained 2 big players too.

One from Freaks and one from R.Inc :) Anakmar is a good player i hope he has fun in BD :)

shadowbuzo

I think we haven't taken any village from GotYa.. but that's going to change :)! hopefully hahaha.

Good stats but as everyone is saying this just has started.. now let's see how this turns out in the next month.

DeletedUser

True Current Up to Date Stats - Exluding -FROW- and Lunchbox since I cant add more ppl that have been told to bugger off before you ruin the tribes score, I have of course added Oreyn which sadly i had to remove today as he has quit, and of course Mad X

Side 1:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players: oreyn bearclaw MAD X

Side 2:
Tribes: boo!
Players: jerome5369 louloudas kourosh1991 apologizewar

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 145
Difference: 8

image.php

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 10
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,078,650
Side 2: 820,746
Difference: 257,904

image.php

Side 1: 275,622
Side 2: 61,132
Difference: 214,490

image.php

Enjoy

DeletedUser

mmmmm . . . HAM ! (no not a word pun :icon_razz:) is simply getting easy expansion thru all this. Millitarily its not evena contest, tbh.