~I~ vs -TBP-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ask anyone in the tribe -- I retired as Duke and quit TW and was asked to return as an administrative and diplomatic presence. My time in this game is limited and often prevents me from timing a good offensive.

So you're welcome to criticize me, but you're not really surprising anyone who knows me.

DeletedUser

Ask anyone in the tribe -- I retired as Duke and quit TW and was asked to return as an administrative and diplomatic presence. My time in this game is limited and often prevents me from timing a good offensive.

So you're welcome to criticize me, but you're not really surprising anyone who knows me.

What I post is true, of course its base on what your nobling and achivement have done. I said you noble inactive tribemates and its true. You don't noble much enemy and its true. You can't be known as any good if you haven't had a record to show of what you've done. You can be good at tactics and to share to others then you're at being a guide to your tribe. Still, with the record you have now, almosy every1 that sees have much else to say.

darkaniken2

What I post is true, of course its base on what your nobling and achivement have done. I said you noble inactive tribemates and its true. You don't noble much enemy and its true. You can't be known as any good if you haven't had a record to show of what you've done. You can be good at tactics and to share to others then you're at being a guide to your tribe. Still, with the record you have now, almosy every1 that sees have much else to say.
No, everyone knows Q is a legend. He's probably one of the most respected posters on the forum because he nearly never comes down to the level the rest of us are and starts throwing insults.

DeletedUser

No, everyone knows Q is a legend. He's probably one of the most respected posters on the forum because he nearly never comes down to the level the rest of us are and starts throwing insults.

Ive seen him critics of members he haven't fought of what others have done. And I thought before he POST (yes, he's good at posting, that's all) well cuz he has something to back up with his words. It so happened that I checked him yesterday and I was proven wrong of his skills fighting enemies. Again, I did say he's good at posting.

darkaniken2

Ive seen him critics of members he haven't fought of what others have done. And I thought before he POST (yes, he's good at posting, that's all) well cuz he has something to back up with his words. It so happened that I checked him yesterday and I was proven wrong of his skills fighting enemies. Again, I did say he's good at posting.
Just because he doesn't noble the free villages from ~I~ like the rest of us, doesn't mean he doesn't have skills... please go away. It's obvious no one likes you.

DeletedUser

Funny. I haven't seen anyone else saying this except you.

That's because most people have been around long enough to know that $CoD$ was my tribe before it was Cliff's and Kid's. And since the tribe I built and they have since nurtured and helped grow is defeating your tribe handily, I don't see where my abilities haven't spoken for themselves.

I quit playing at the end of December, by the way. Perhaps you should check my track record from before I decided to step away from the game and return by request a month later. My tribe has decided they want me around, despite the fact I offered to give up my villages and have them noble me out.

I would suggest you learn what you're speaking about before opening your mouth. And if you want to come attack me, you will find how quickly I can get 100k troops in every single one of my villages, because the Coalition will not allow me to lose one to you, friend.

DeletedUser

Funny. I haven't seen anyone else saying this except you.

That's because most people have been around long enough to know that $CoD$ was my tribe before it was Cliff's and Kid's. And since the tribe I built and they have since nurtured and helped grow is defeating your tribe handily, I don't see where my abilities haven't spoken for themselves.

I quit playing at the end of December, by the way. Perhaps you should check my track record from before I decided to step away from the game and return by request a month later. My tribe has decided they want me around, despite the fact I offered to give up my villages and have them noble me out.

I would suggest you learn what you're speaking about before opening your mouth. And if you want to come attack me, you will find how quickly I can get 100k troops in every single one of my villages, because the Coalition will not allow me to lose one to you, friend.

tell me what's wrong with my quote "What I post is true, of course its base on what your nobling and achivement have done. I said you noble inactive tribemates and its true. You don't noble much enemy and its true"

DeletedUser

wow red *yawn* disappear you strange silly little man, let dwipenny do the talking, he makes your tribe look, well not terrible, you on the other hand are.................... a moron

darkaniken2

wow red *yawn* disappear you strange silly little man, let dwipenny do the talking, he makes your tribe look, well not terrible, you on the other hand are.................... a moron
Haven't we already covered this....?

To rezzo: I will no longer respond to your posts, as they lack any sense, and many are massive walls of text repeating the same thing over and over again using different words. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

DeletedUser

Haven't we already covered this....?

To rezzo: I will no longer respond to your posts, as they lack any sense, and many are massive walls of text repeating the same thing over and over again using different words. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

You don't have to response to me as obviously its me and quelsh are the one talking. Yes, we cover that and he didn't admit or ever you that what I posted is wrong, thus making my statement true.

DeletedUser

i love how i belittle someone, very easily, but yet get ridiculed for doing so.

And now, the accusers are the ones doing what i once did.

darkaniken2- "It's obvious no one likes you."
el kid- "you on the other hand are.................... a moron"

COD should sit back and calm down.

DeletedUser

your statement doesnt make sense as a sentence so cannot be true, plus if you stated it previously it was lost in the nonsense

quiet time for you now

DeletedUser

A dummy butting in. Its on red as he's not responding to that specific when I posted that quote. He or you can tell me or if the one I posted in RED is wrong but I doubt they are. So, you avoiding it.

Also to el, so who's the inactive I been fighting? I asked you this knowing you don't know well what's going on on my own fights.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha!! All they can say of are insults of the word "moron" when I do speak the truth. Of course enemies won't like me. I bring turmoil in their blood lol

DeletedUser

A dummy butting in. Its on red as he's not responding to that specific when I posted that quote. He or you can tell me or if the on I posted in RED is wrong but I doubt they are. So, you avoiding it.

may answer if you can make the sentence make sense

Also to el, so who's the inactive I been fighting? I asked you this knowing you don't know well what's going on on my own fights.

jhill94 = 1 inactive so quiet down (before you argue about this name look at my post again)

your caps are pretty much entirely barbs and inactives, there's a definate pattern

DeletedUser

you can do better, seriously rezzo strikes me as the clingy/needy type

Status
Not open for further replies.