~I~ vs -TBP-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

rezzo, Answer 1 question for me.

If, like you said, were that good and ~I~ weren't falling.. WHY did you run to RBE? You're one of the first to leave ~I~ and private them of your "talent" to save you @** in RBE.

I can answer this. I left for the reason I didn't like where the tribe was going. Merging with $COD$. We been fighting them, both tribe talked trash to each other, esp against me. There's no reason for me to stay there and be friendly with the enemies I had been fighting (in forum). If I become a $COD$ member, that means my fight with TBP will stop aswell where I didn't like and since RBE is our close ally and fighting TBP, that's the best choice to continue my fight. I guess this thread will end as there's a sudden move amongst the tribes involved here and few merger going on. So, good luck to all tribe and let's play the game in which the first reason we all came here to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can answer this. I left for the reason I didn't like where the tribe was going. Merging with $COD$. We been fighting them, both tribe talked trash to each other, esp against me. There's no reason for me to stay there and be friendly with the enemies I had been fighting (in forum). If I become a $COD$ member, that means my fight with TBP will stop aswell where I didn't like and since RBE is our close ally and fighting TBP, that's the best choice to continue my fight. I guess this thread will end as there's a sudden move amongst the tribes involved here and few merger going on. So, good luck to all tribe and let's play the game in which the first reason we all came here to do.

lol, you're name was on a list sent by ~I~ as potential invitees, you were the first to be rejected

tatisan

lol, you're name was on a list sent by ~I~ as potential invitees, you were the first to be rejected

lol. it looks like the pnp war has started all over again :)

but first off, rezzo you were wrong. the tribe wasnt going to in any direction. pretty much the same list has been sent to both tribes ($CoD$ and RBE) and i specifically stated that each and everyone should choose for himself as to which tribe will he join.

and kid, i'm pretty sure you would have taken me on board as well as you would have taken rezzo. of course you can say here that you wouldnt but that's just for the pnp war's sake.

and pnp stuff aside, i would like to say good bye to this great tribe called Illuminati.

darkaniken2

lol. it looks like the pnp war has started all over again :)

but first off, rezzo you were wrong. the tribe wasnt going to in any direction. pretty much the same list has been sent to both tribes ($CoD$ and RBE) and i specifically stated that each and everyone should choose for himself as to which tribe will he join.

and kid, i'm pretty sure you would have taken me on board as well as you would have taken rezzo. of course you can say here that you wouldnt but that's just for the pnp war's sake.

and pnp stuff aside, i would like to say good bye to this great tribe called Illuminati.
I can honestly say, had you asked after the war ended, you'd have been allowed a place. The terms said as much, as far as I read. Rezzo, on the other hand, would have never been taken, as half the tribe would leave before being with him.

DeletedUser

tatisan, me and cliff always said we'd offer you a place, however we both have veto rights, i would have vetoed rezzo, and i'm fairly sure the others would have too

DeletedUser

That's why the merge would not fit me and I had to leave for that reason and go to a closer ally tribe. Still same scenario where I'm going to whatever reason there would be.

DeletedUser

Oh well.. What's done is done, I wish well to all. Even you Rezzo, with all of our flamings at each other.

DeletedUser

Well all these ~I~ threads can finally sink away into the past. The ~I~ has died. Can someone make some big reflection like 'VS. at an end' or something like that. In the end there were many reasons ~I~ died, due to inactivity, mismanagement, many different things.

Anyway, lets not start the PnP wars again. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

There is no PnP war. The war with ~I~ is over. As such, from our forums:

As of 01:15 server time yesterday, ~I~ has surrendered to the Coalition of Death.

Terms are as follows:

1) Hostilities will not cease until such time as ~I~ disbands.

2) dwinpenny, the new Duke of ~I~, will join $CoD$ along with up to 24 other members of his choosing. We have ultimate veto power that should not be exercised except in extreme circumstances. (We'll take rezzo, we won't take jamiefak.)

3) Up to 5 will join the main, any more will go to the academy.

4) dwinpenny will disband the tribe on his way out.

5) Tatisan is welcome to join by request. We will not extend any further offers to him.

6) ~I~ has 48 hours to comply with the terms of surrender. Again, hostilities are not to cease until ~I~ disbands.

That said, we could have exercised that right. I personally would have taken rezzo, as much as I dislike him. Kid was very clear in our hidden forum that rezzo was not to join us. As such I would have vetoed him. One duke vote is enough to veto a player as far as I'm concerned.

You, on the other hand, were always welcome to join us by our entire council. All you had to do was ask. We would not ask again because the last time we did, you mocked us. It was entire your decision to make and you made it.

tatisan

i think that was second to last time :)
last time i simply denied it. and yes, there is no point in asking again. thanks for the offer though.

DeletedUser

I would post finishing war stats but ~I~ disbanded so it isn't possible anymore :icon_cry:

So I guess now The Co (-TBP-) turns its 100% attention to RBE. And $CoD$ now wars the shambles in K93 called ~LK~ and -AD- :lol:

darkaniken2

I would post finishing war stats but ~I~ disbanded so it isn't possible anymore :icon_cry:

So I guess now The Co (-TBP-) turns its 100% attention to RBE. And $CoD$ now wars the shambles in K93 called ~LK~ and -AD- :lol:
Nah. Now we become tah epic barb noblers and noble all those damn greys. :(

carriestupidhead

I say lock this up, war is over and both tribes are basically no more anyways :D

nad destroyer

wow... can't believe my tribe went to war with ~I~. srry dragoneye lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.