~I~ vs -TBP-

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkaniken2

i love how i belittle someone, very easily, but yet get ridiculed for doing so.

And now, the accusers are the ones doing what i once did.

darkaniken2- "It's obvious no one likes you."
el kid- "you on the other hand are.................... a moron"

COD should sit back and calm down.
It's how the PnP is.

You abuse someone. We call you out for it. We abuse someone. You call us out for it. Then we turn and abuse someone like marshall together. It's just the way it works I suppose.

DeletedUser

may answer if you can make the sentence make sense

jhill94 = 1 inactive so quiet down (before you argue about this name look at my post again)

your caps are pretty much entirely barbs and inactives, there's a definate pattern

LOL. jhill was quitting and I was given of his vils to get close to TPB. NOTHING wrong about that. Its not my style to noble inactive tribemates unless they have purpose to do so. If you compare what I captured.. It's mostly enemy vils compare to barbs. The first few months of course they are barbs to prepare for future battle. I suggest you look closely of my noblements and don't disregards the enemies I noble. Players always point out the other way around. So, you still no clue of my battles.

DeletedUser

LOL. jhill was quitting so yeah i guess thats an inactive

i editted it for you, rezzo, this is why you look foolish, you asked me about any inacitve you'd fought, i gave you an answer to your question so you change your statement to

It's mostly enemy vils compare to barbs

its impossible to hold any kind of cogent discussion with you because every time you are proved to be wrong you simply change what you're saying and insist you are right, to the point now where i cannot be bothered to sifted through the grammatical and logical labyrinths that are your sentences :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i editted it for you, rezzo, this is why you look foolish, you asked me about any inacitve you'd fought, i gave you an answer to your question so you change your statement to

its impossible to hold any kind of cogent discussion with you because every time you are proved to be wrong you simply change what you're saying and insist you are right, to the point now where i cannot be bothered to sifted through the grammatical and logical labyrinths that are your sentences :icon_eek:

If you check my post too, I said I never FOUGHT an inactive ENEMY. And talking about jhill alone as being inactive doesn't make me a bad player as his vils has purpose for me to get close to TBP. That alone is enough reason for me to noble a tribemember, which I usually don't.

EDIT: I also edit the sentence you said it didn't make sense before you can post your own. So now you can answer properly if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow just looked at your nobling history, you just love inactives dontcha :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT: and no i dont just mean TBP (that old chestnut)

Now checking your nobling history, you have nobled much more tribemates than I did. And just you so happened to point out to me that I just "love" nobling inactives as if that's all i have ( If you check carefully I love nobling enemies more). Well, compare to you or most players, you nobled much more of your tribemates. I guess when nobling a few of them you think (stupidly) that they love nobling inactives already. I guess you're such that person who loves inactives aswell, by means of nobling few tribemates (by your statment). Your own words back at you!

DeletedUser

Now checking your nobling history, you have nobled much more tribemates than I did. And just you so happened to point out to me that I just "love" nobling inactives as if that's all i have ( If you check carefully I love nobling enemies more). Well, compare to you or most players, you nobled much more of your tribemates. I guess when nobling a few of them you think (stupidly) that they love nobling inactives already. I guess you're such that person who loves inactives aswell, by means of nobling few tribemates (by your statment). Your own words back at you!

everything he's discussed (now he's looking at my history)

rezzo
own tribe - 23
barbarians - 87

el kid
own tribe - 21
barbarians - 15

much more :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

tell me what's wrong with my quote "What I post is true, of course its base on what your nobling and achivement have done. I said you noble inactive tribemates and its true. You don't noble much enemy and its true"

You also say that as a result of this that my opinions carry no weight. If this was your statement and you were merely stating this, you would be correct, at least since I came out of retirement in January. If you went based on when I played this game full time as to when I was asked to remain as advisor and diplomat, your statement would be false. Your problem is that you are making a statement that I have no skills, when if you check my conquers pre-January, many are against enemies. That is before I quit playing and was asked to return.

Where your problem lies is that you make a judgment. You say that since I don't noble enemies anymore, that this means nothing I say has weight or merit. On the contrary, I help direct the Coalition on a daily basis, and this is why I'm still playing -- why my tribe still wants me around. I send nukes at people, I send fakes, I send support. This is what is expected of me as a retired player, and this is what I do.

Again, you are the only person making this absurd claim. Starkiller and Tatisan, among others, have sparred with me on a constant basis, refuting or at least attempting to refute many arguments. None of them say "oh, well your words don't mean anything because you suck as a player". They recognize the capacity in which I remain in TW, and make their judgment of how to respond to me based on that capacity. Because they have common sense and some level of respect, even if we disagree. You possess neither.

DeletedUser

everything he's discussed (now he's looking at my history)

rezzo
own tribe - 23
barbarians - 87

el kid
own tribe - 21
barbarians - 15

much more :icon_rolleyes:

Oh? Does that justify what you're saying I "love" nobling inactive when you check my record?

16 of those were from jhill as the sole purpose of being close to TBP and fight them. Nothing wrong with that as it has greater purpose for me to go against enemy frontline (Those vils are currently being use to fight against one of their top member).. and when I checked on others, all were cross nobling eventhough I'm the one who "claimed" them on forum (you can check my tribemate names and compare the time when they nobled that vil as proof). The only time I purposely nobled my inactive tribemate is with jhill (16 vils to go against TBP) and barney (2 vils to add to my old K88 cluster before).

Barbs: 33 were outside K84 (I went to K88 and K89) for expanding purpose. And the rest.. well everybody has to start from something from the beginning.

You fail to mention how many enemies I nobled. I counted the one that we were at war (not included a player that I nobled but not in war against us) and I counted 118 enemies nobled. I dunno how many you have but the ratio of my nobles are still better on nobling my enemies against the so-called inactives.

Again, I responded to this only when you say that you checked my nobling history and saying I only love nobling inactives (specially jhill). Obviously you disregard the enemies I nobled.

DeletedUser

You also say that as a result of this that my opinions carry no weight. If this was your statement and you were merely stating this, you would be correct, at least since I came out of retirement in January. If you went based on when I played this game full time as to when I was asked to remain as advisor and diplomat, your statement would be false. Your problem is that you are making a statement that I have no skills, when if you check my conquers pre-January, many are against enemies. That is before I quit playing and was asked to return.

Where your problem lies is that you make a judgment. You say that since I don't noble enemies anymore, that this means nothing I say has weight or merit. On the contrary, I help direct the Coalition on a daily basis, and this is why I'm still playing -- why my tribe still wants me around. I send nukes at people, I send fakes, I send support. This is what is expected of me as a retired player, and this is what I do.

Again, you are the only person making this absurd claim. Starkiller and Tatisan, among others, have sparred with me on a constant basis, refuting or at least attempting to refute many arguments. None of them say "oh, well your words don't mean anything because you suck as a player". They recognize the capacity in which I remain in TW, and make their judgment of how to respond to me based on that capacity. Because they have common sense and some level of respect, even if we disagree. You possess neither.

I checked your record from start and you started 9 days before I did. And looking at what you've done since then tru December, it hasn't showed any skills in the record. Probably that time your tribe were in less war and judging from your record it was only the tribe [H.U.] whom you had a bit of a war and nobled most (9 vils). I wouldn't say those are skills if you have participated in less war and less result would show. Also, I did say you might be good tactically and give them to your tribemates, which is good of you. You might be a good leader aswell, but talking skillfully on fighting enemies, you have yet to show result. And for other players whom you said have known you (probably in other world), if they respect you, then that's good. But at this world, you're yet to earn my respect aswell as most other players that don't know you and just so happened to check your records.

DeletedUser

Yeah and i doubt that Q respects you. You are good on the battlefield, but here, you tend to make yourself look bad, and you just keep trying, and you still look awful...

carriestupidhead

Seems like you are confuse. First of all I just post the stats here for its been 7 days before any1 post in this thread. I didn't post any remarks of anything and I didnt say anything as act of gloating. My priority was to make this thread alive again and just by that "normal" post of stats it became alive lol. Secondly, you reponded of that stat saying that it happened while fighting RBE. That's the purpose of the two stat I posted, not only our stat. I also never said you guys are losing or not doing well.. aswell as I never said we are doing well against you guys or ever winning. Its a simple post like any other person post a stat and you reacted so differently. My 1st post was with no words if you check. Third, I didn't say I personally beating TBP, but what I've done is enough to be proud of. I had about 5-6 vils in K75 since the war started and after my vil loss against COD in K89 and K88, I decide to get close to TBP to participate in TPB war. I manage to make a little cluster in K75 since then and manage to fight 4 of your members; Panov, Cecom, Capn Isuma, and now coban. The 1st 3 players were well stablished there but I've done enough damage to them. Now I'm managing coban to be busy with me as he's one of your top player and we're exchanging nobles but he's ahead about 2-3 vils stealing the vils I took from capn Isuma and him aswell. He's actually a good player and I like that so I can use my own skills aswell. He's almost twice my size now and I'm still far outnumbered of village use on that K but managing fairly against him. Still, I don't mentioned anything till you openly saying I haven't done anything against your tribe. Check more properly then and if you do, you don't have to mention anything as I won't aswell if you don't. Coming to that K, I was out numbered and that taking vils from them is a FAIR achievement to be proud of. My role for now is to keep coban busy with me against what vils I have in K75 against his whole vils that attacks. That's a fair exchange I think ;)

Fair enough man, as i said "(last time i checked)" which wasnt overly recently lol

I know basically only of Coban because he's my mate and of Capt. because I was tossed his sitting very late and that is when I saw the boasting that I refered to...wasnt on the PF, was ingame by name of your villages-> "Rezzo Owns Capt Isuma"

That acct wasnt completealy inactive and wasnt st for quite a while...after i came back and had it passed to me it was too late but I saw no reason to call it owning...anyone can "own" an acct in which nobody is driving lol

I've never doubted your skill, as far as I remember. Though who knows what I say when im on the PF while 'at my best', as I like to reffer to it :lol:

Im sure you and coban will have a great little battle though mate. Glad to see you in this thing because most of my opinion of you is based on your initial posts, begging to be attacked yet not actually willing to do the attacking. That being said, I certain hope you can see how I might assume you to be doing little offensively.

DeletedUser

Yeah and i doubt that Q respects you. You are good on the battlefield, but here, you tend to make yourself look bad, and you just keep trying, and you still look awful...

I respect you as my enemy before as you had guts knowing how much nukes you'll lose but it didn't matter to you. In here, it just word battling. This is a so-called forum so we can talk/chat. But we were here to play the game, be good at it, and have fun. If I critic players here by their records and what I think of it after, then that's for me to say and for them to defend aswell. Same goes of what they say to me and I'm to defend what I can say that's true to me. Everyone's opinion are welcome, even though we (enemies against each other) argue on our opinions. I only look bad to those of my enemies mostly and I understand that and it's natural aswell. It doesn't bother me. Once other good players and neutral players talked me out of a subject then I might listen to them promply. To players who critic my performance badly, then I'll make them known to be mistaken. This all started just when I post a simple stat for the 1st time ;) they happen to flame me and I response accordingly :p

DeletedUser

Fair enough man, as i said "(last time i checked)" which wasnt overly recently lol

I know basically only of Coban because he's my mate and of Capt. because I was tossed his sitting very late and that is when I saw the boasting that I refered to...wasnt on the PF, was ingame by name of your villages-> "Rezzo Owns Capt Isuma"

That acct wasnt completealy inactive and wasnt st for quite a while...after i came back and had it passed to me it was too late but I saw no reason to call it owning...anyone can "own" an acct in which nobody is driving lol

I've never doubted your skill, as far as I remember. Though who knows what I say when im on the PF while 'at my best', as I like to reffer to it :lol:

Im sure you and coban will have a great little battle though mate. Glad to see you in this thing because most of my opinion of you is based on your initial posts, begging to be attacked yet not actually willing to do the attacking. That being said, I certain hope you can see how I might assume you to be doing little offensively.

Well. its no biggie.. As for naming my vils, That's just my style of enemies I nobled. Anyone has their own style of naming vils and they are free to do so and so am I ;) Now, this thread is alive lol and I'll be out again sometime but will check once it become quite lol. Hope you have a good fight aswell my dear ;)

DeletedUser

I'm only going to say one thing to Rezzo of all the things he has typed since the last time I took a look at these forums. (About 3 days ago so most of what he wrote is the subject of this post)

Dude, slow down, use a spell checker, and try to use better grammar.

Just saying, I only read half of what you said because it wasn't well written lol.

DeletedUser

rezzo, you are still an idiot. You may be a good player in the game, but you are just really really annoying otherwise.

But ~I~ really can't talk considering the recent stats...

Side 1:
Tribes: ~I~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -TBP-
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 122
Side 2: 104
Difference: 18

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,124,481
Side 2: 927,021
Difference: 197,460

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,046
Side 2: 0
Difference: 33,046

image.php

No war? :)

alvido

rezzo, Answer 1 question for me.

If, like you said, were that good and ~I~ weren't falling.. WHY did you run to RBE? You're one of the first to leave ~I~ and private them of your "talent" to save you @** in RBE.

DeletedUser

rezzo, Answer 1 question for me.

If, like you said, were that good and ~I~ weren't falling.. WHY did you run to RBE? You're one of the first to leave ~I~ and private them of your "talent" to save you @** in RBE.

new subject mate. I dont see the point of arguing anymore on this subject since nothing can be solved from it.

alvido

new subject mate. I dont see the point of arguing anymore on this subject since nothing can be solved from it.

it's alright :)!

It was just fun to see how rezzo was arrogant against -TBP- when he was in ~I~ saying they are better and everything and now he goes to RBE..

Oh well! GO -TBP-! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The Lewder
blocked

??? Already?

For 7.5 hours :icon_biggrin:

Well it looks like ~I~ is going now, dba is in $CoD$, about 10 top members of ~I~ went to RBE and the rest is cannon fodder waiting to be eaten.

...and meanwhile -TBP- will be merging with EXP into The Co. So it will now be The Co. vs. RBE, remind anyone of a current battle? :icon_biggrin:

'Woe be to those cowards who leave ~I~!!" :icon_surprised:

Status
Not open for further replies.