Hello -EVO- *Evil Laugh*

ikadroka

Nah! we not going down mate...lol i think you mistaken us for another tribe :) lol

ikadroka

Okay right now I'm kind of a NOOB to this forum and well whats the deal with :
CHESS vs AUDY !? Or MARVEL vs AUDY !? and you * never...* said that we *-EVO-* are next well if you mind me saying that, not all of -EVO- was on the same page on farming either CHESS NOR MARVEL *since they were not in K44 and it would have been stupid to farm from K44 to K45* with the exception of a few CHESS PLAYERS whose villages reside in K44 but thats not the point the person your tribe should go for is the PERSON WHO SAID "FARM CHESS AND MARVEL"

But its all in the spirit of competition right !? And everyone in the game tries to DEFEND the tribe and Their Tribes Honor !? so that is what im trying to do...trying TO DEFEND MY TRIBE AND ITS REPUTATION

ihaveno name

All the noobs were left behind. The bigger tribe is an academy that's not an academy.

DeletedUser

Going by the rule that caps on the web is shouting....

You are one angry mudda*beeeeeeep*

But in all seriousness....you guys already have no reputation thanks to people like IHNN. And believe me, more people will be trying...

ikadroka

Excuse me for being slow in not understanding but...please enlighten me on what you mean..*ihaveno name*

WELL we did have reputation *MASS RECRUITER * even though everyone started hating on -EVO- on that, but none the less it was something players knew us for even though it was a bad thing to be remembered about... lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Okay right now I'm kind of a NOOB to this forum and well whats the deal with :
CHESS vs AUDY !? Or MARVEL vs AUDY !? and you * never...* said that we *-EVO-* are next well if you mind me saying that, not all of -EVO- was on the same page on farming either CHESS NOR MARVEL *since they were not in K44 and it would have been stupid to farm from K44 to K45* with the exception of a few CHESS PLAYERS whose villages reside in K44 but thats not the point the person your tribe should go for is the PERSON WHO SAID "FARM CHESS AND MARVEL"

But its all in the spirit of competition right !? And everyone in the game tries to DEFEND the tribe and Their Tribes Honor !? so that is what im trying to do...trying TO DEFEND MY TRIBE AND ITS REPUTATION

Might I suggest you calm down? You might get your facts straight then.

Chess nor Marvel are fighting AUDY. We, PCP, are. Marvel are not fighting anyone. Chess have the possibility of -EVO-. Only our war is definite so far. And we have not become enemies of -EVO- as of yet *wink wink*.

And you seem to be more of the decent-ish members of -EVO-. But your tribe is noob, so leave it for a better one or deal with it and probably get gang-raped by Chess and others in the area.

DeletedUser

Excuse me for being slow in not understanding but...please enlighten me on what you mean..

WELL we did have reputation *MASS RECRUITER * even though everyone started hating on -EVO- on that, but none the less it was something players knew us for even though it was a bad thing to be remembered about... lol

lol you want to be remembered as mass-recruiters? :icon_eek:

I'd rather be remembered at we are, No.1 ODA and OD :icon_razz:

ikadroka

Might I suggest you calm down? You might get your facts straight then.

Chess nor Marvel are fighting AUDY. We, PCP, are. Marvel are not fighting anyone. Chess have the possibility of -EVO-. Only our war is definite so far. And we have not become enemies of -EVO- as of yet *wink wink*.

And you seem to be more of the decent-ish members of -EVO-. But your tribe is noob, so leave it for a better one or deal with it and probably get gang-raped by Chess and others in the area.

lol calm down !? i was laughing as i was typing my posts...if you look at it's kind of funny...And no i dont want to be remember as that what i meant is that most players in world 37 thinks of -EVO- as well that *mass recruiters* so thats all our tribe is known for and well people calling us noobs which is really SLACK lol

DeletedUser

Only our war is definite so far.

Meaning to say, only you guys were unwise enough to engage in a "war" as soon as or before bp ended.

I'm a big fan of prenoble catapult wars but what the hell are you going to do at this stage ?
Backtime with your 100 axes ?

DeletedUser67326

lol you want to be remembered as mass-recruiters? :icon_eek:

I'd rather be remembered at we are, No.1 ODA and OD :icon_razz:

as long as theyre remembered i dont think it really bothers them...

DeletedUser

ikadroka. I have a small question for you. This is your map. on a 11x11 scale view.

mapdfs.jpg

How the effing hell do you only have 166 points? I see 16 greys. With a bunch of inactive players by the looks. Why do fools such as yourself get nice areas and waste them? :/

DeletedUser

lol calm down !? i was laughing as i was typing my posts...if you look at it's kind of funny...

About the calming down... you need some lessons on it. CAPITAL letters aren't a great idea when trying to look "calm" nor are "!?"

lAnd no i dont want to be remember as that what i meant is that most players in world 37 thinks of -EVO- as well that *mass recruiters* so thats all our tribe is known for and well people calling us noobs which is really SLACK lol

Well if you don't want to be remembered as mass-recruiters and being called noobs, you have to do something to prove your worthiness. Maybe dismiss the unwanted noob members? Start thrashing up to No.1 rank? Dominate an entire K (not easy with Chess around :icon_wink:)? Gotta prove yourself to it.

ihaveno name

OMG! The barbarian villages are hugging! Risingav, have you got something to do with this?

DeletedUser

lol. Seriously. -EVO- needs to disband and start over if they know what's good for them

Edit: @ IHNN: I'm sorry I might have taught them how to hug.