Hello -EVO- *Evil Laugh*

ihaveno name

-Evo- folishly let me in their tribe, not asking my experience of anything. Tis is how it ends up:

The Mail

PnPEvo1.jpg

They will probably attempt to clear me with their spears and scout before nobling me. It is kind of disturbing.

Internal Announcements

EvoPnP2.jpg

I was supprised to find them dismissing people. Maybe they arn't quite as bad as I was expecting.

The Forums

EvoPnP3.jpg

He changes subject in the first reply o_O
Good luck in your war against BOOM, I'm sure you will beat them with your spears and points.

EvoPnP4.jpg

Hehe, well done Lizy. I can't believe that they were suggesting to dismiss members. Also they are calling people noobs. Speak for yourself -EVO-

The Big Finish

EvoPnp5.jpg

Do I know him o_O

Now, how long until I am dismissed.

DeletedUser

they may make you a duke now and may take this as a compliment...
i mean your over 100 points lol

nice post

DeletedUser

lol all noobs 100points! omg!
no, no 80-90 is better lol very nice

the-cookie

Wow nice one EVO are more of a nooby tribe than I thought! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser53930

Are they kicking by points? 0.o...so they favour point whores? :D

DeletedUser

Yeah that was nice wasn't it. Our recruiters have so much to learn.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser53930

Yeah that was nice wasn't it. Our recruiters have so much to learn.:icon_rolleyes:

Lolz, and get your fact right, we arent falling behind:) we just kicked our noobs AFTER account sitting them:) A couple did get invites to various tribes within the top 20 tribe 0.o....

ihaveno name

Oh No...

EvoPnp6.jpg

Nice knowing ya...

And just for a joke...

Momentoftruth.jpg

You know it's just legendary...

DeletedUser

Lolz, and get your fact right, we arent falling behind:) we just kicked our noobs AFTER account sitting them:) A couple did get invites to various tribes within the top 20 tribe 0.o....

Get what facts straight??? And no we are not using point whores for anything, check our ODA and that will explain all.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser53930

Get what facts straight??? And no we are not using point whores for anything, check our ODA and that will explain all.:icon_cool:

We kicked all the point whores:) we arent falling behind, we are improving:)

DeletedUser

EVO is hugging too. Why didnt you get a snap of their diplomacy too? *idiot*

Well...nice work anyways =)

devil667

Yes watch your word guys. Evo will soon be taking control of K44. Believe it or get rimmed.:spear:

DeletedUser

dont think so. homeland doesnt like the forums.

too many flames....