Hello -EVO- *Evil Laugh*

ihaveno name

Yep, kicked... Otherwise the diplomacy would be up. Already got hate mail saying I am gonna be farmed.

DeletedUser

Oh No...

EvoPnp6.jpg

Nice knowing ya...

And just for a joke...

Momentoftruth.jpg

You know it's just legendary...

Hmmm well let em come with there spears us and chess could easily rim their asses

DeletedUser23191

Get what facts straight??? And no we are not using point whores for anything, check our ODA and that will explain all.:icon_cool:

I checked, and apparrently PCP pwnz it.

Anyways .. but seriously ... looking at the average member ...

Average Member ODA.

1. Chess - 43.84
2. Marvel - 19.10
3. Flame - 5.39
4. -EVO- - 6.82
5. FF - 16.33
16. PCP - 55.74

3 lessons we can learn from this.

1. -EVO- sucks. :icon_biggrin:
2. Marvel should have higher, although, still very good compared to the awesome Evolutionists.
3. Perhaps Evolutionists evolved to a method that you don't need an attack button.:icon_eek: Shhh ... they are secretly ahead of every tribe.

DeletedUser

marvel and chess shud merge :p

Then they wud have TRIPLE DIGITS!

[sarcasm]and then tehy would finally have a chance against -EVO-![/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

Yep, kicked... Otherwise the diplomacy would be up. Already got hate mail saying I am gonna be farmed.

Real nice work there friend and I will give you a round of applause for that. It will actually help more than hurt us. I have been screaming about this mass recruiting for the past 4 days and now this will effectively lock that down.

Things like this can either kill a tribe or make it stronger and this is yet to be determined. Yes we are going to farm those in our K and that would be no secrete with any tribe so not much damage was done. Just so happens chess is here plus 1 member of Marvel:icon_cool:

As for our allies, we only have 1 and if you all can't figure that out then you may need to re-evaluate yourselves.

Anyway -EVO- is still here and we are still moving forward.:)

DeletedUser

btw calibre, if you guys get a mail from your fellow mass recruiters =D-N= saying to declare war on V.O.W, plz agree. We never fought against noobs before, we would like to try...your species is fascinating.

Also, you guys fail on w35 too. Too bad you guys are on the rim, or we would farm you guys on w35 too.

DeletedUser

Things like this can either kill a tribe or make it stronger and this is yet to be determined. Yes we are going to farm those in our K and that would be no secrete with any tribe so not much damage was done. Just so happens chess is here plus 1 member of Marvel:icon_cool:

As for our allies, we only have 1 and if you all can't figure that out then you may need to re-evaluate yourselves.

You cant farm in your K when everyone is an ally in your K. Pass my regards on to =D-N= and wish em luck with our war.

DeletedUser

btw calibre, if you guys get a mail from your fellow mass recruiters =D-N= saying to declare war on V.O.W, plz agree. We never fought against noobs before, we would like to try...your species is fascinating.

Also, you guys fail on w35 too. Too bad you guys are on the rim, or we would farm you guys on w35 too.

I am not in this tribe on that world only this one. From what I see so far they do have alot to learn. I am on w30 myself but have played on other worlds before. RL has a way of ending alot of worlds.

Mistakes are made it is if they learn from them and move forward which will determine if they pass or fail.

DeletedUser57547

-EVO-, as a duke of Marvel I can safely say that the whole of Marvel and im sure Chess too are laughing in your faces at this.

Well done -EVO-

This is where we hold them,
this is where we fight,
this is where they die.
Evo EVO EVOOO!!

Now we are scared :O

DeletedUser

*Raises from chair applauding*

*Sits back in chair*

*Press' attack*

DeletedUser

we need homeland in here now, defending -EVO-.

Now.

you can never use enough fail in a thread =)

DeletedUser

lmao well evo are you really going to try farm us like your members have been saying so far there have been comments about attacking Chess, marvel and PCP so evo you fail and please dont make me lol at your spear nukes:)

DeletedUser

can we have a joint bashing of -EVO-?

Chess can stop their lil wars and we can farm all of dem! yay!