Hello -EVO- *Evil Laugh*

DeletedUser

All the good players have gone, I advise everyone to set them as enemies, as it is just easy farming now :)

DeletedUser

yeah same for me really :( k46 is quite lonely, apart from the millions of FEY members

rossihunter2

K64 is quite lonely apart from Flame who we now have an alliance with

damn it

DeletedUser

lol, Flame are looking quite good though, they could do with kicking about 170 people.

rossihunter2

about half their nooby members lolz
i started in them but they are mostly complete noobs and to be honest - no offense inuke - but inuke is really disorganised

DeletedUser

To be fair to him, 300 people are very difficult to organise, he would do much better to kick the people obviously not up for it in a few weeks, when he realises who is good and who is not.

DeletedUser

well even TC might lol, we only have 66 ;), and well done to inuke for having a go, I couldn't be bothered running a tribe like that, and he has got to 2nd with his 40 best

rossihunter2

i suppose lolz
i dont see them staying up for long tho unless something strange happens
like someone really good at leading takes over

rossihunter2

that would help them - if they did that id probs join them and hope that the rest of my tribe joined them

rossihunter2

hehe - are tribe apparently wont accept mergers into other tribes - or even offers

DeletedUser

yeah most tribes say that, but I bet if EVO asked us to join we wouldn't think twice before agreeing!