Hello -EVO- *Evil Laugh*

DeletedUser68848

but i wanna RETIRE! :O

Blehh! Im gonna try and get Flame....do they post on these boards?...if they do I shouldnt have told them Im trying to get into them....ahhh.......

Why hello der.

DeletedUser

They let you in, so be it. Why reveal it to the world?

I know for a fact that this tribe could have been disbanded, but the person decided not to. And I don't see him/her doing it.

But for the second time, if Marvel think they can get a better stronghold of this world by doing this. So be it.

DeletedUser

They let you in, so be it. Why reveal it to the world?

I know for a fact that this tribe could have been disbanded, but the person decided not to. And I don't see him/her doing it.

But for the second time, if Marvel think they can get a better stronghold of this world by doing this. So be it.

Lighten up, dude. This game is meant to be played to have fun; this obviously isn't Marvel's way of getting a better stronghold of this world because PnP against noobish tribes really doesn't serve any other purpose other than entertainment for the community. We weren't the first ones to do this, and we certainly won't be the last. What-ever personal bias you may have against Marvel for making topics like this just sounds childish and un-amusing to me.

Your flames fall on deaf ears; you want to complain about us doing it, why don't you go have a look around the forums. Its the beginning of the world, and if you got a problem with these sorts of threads, then I'd suggest you removing yourself from the forums.

DeletedUser

Wow. Where to start.

This game is meant to be played to have fun

Okay, great so why ruin the fun for -EVO-

We weren't the first ones to do this, and we certainly won't be the last.
Ummm...Majority of the PnP which I have seen so far is by Marvel

What-ever personal bias you may have against Marvel for making topics like this just sounds childish and un-amusing to me.

Bias? Accusing me, of being biased isn't childish? I have some great friends in Marvel, and they are decent players, so the least I want to think of them is "bad."
Your flames fall on deaf ears;
Great, once again this isn't childish?

you want to complain about us doing it, why don't you go have a look around the forums.
I am not complaining. And I just expected better.

then I'd suggest you removing yourself from the forums.

And once again, telling me to leave isn't childish?

Alas, if you want to continue, so be it.

DeletedUser

Wow. Where to start.

Bias? Accusing me, of being biased isn't childish? I have some great friends in Marvel, and they are decent players, so the least I want to think of them is "bad."

Great, once again this isn't childish?

And once again, telling me to leave isn't childish?

1) We did not ruin the fun for -EVO-; in fact, I don't even think we were the first ones to make an "EVO Fail" topic. (Correction: IHNN did before coming to Marvel, which means Marvel AS A TRIBE only made one anti-mass-recruit-tribe thread) Their failures were evident...IHNN was just shedding the "entertainment-value lime-light" on them.

2) As I've said, we as a tribe have made ONE, count them, ONE PnP thread against ANY single tribe. IHNN has taken the liberty of going out on his own and making PnP threads, like the one against EVO, on his own. Not only is your comment about "most of the pnp being Marvel" completely innaccurate, it makes me wonder if you -do- have some bias against us despite your claims.

My comments were made out of sheer curiousity as to why you would feel the need to hold Marvel responsible for the failure of other tribes. If we didn't point out their flaws, I'm sure somebody else would. Like I said: It's the beginning of the world, and everyone is happy and having fun. If you're going to rain on the parade, at least make sure you yell at ALL topic-starters who infiltrate mass-recruiting tribes to laugh as their misfortunes. You can find your way around the forums alright, I hope.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EUREKA!
i think i may have found something positive about EVO

they aren't trying to fool people by saying that they're 'limited in recruitment', like so many other mass recruit tribes.

screenie.jpg

(and yes i know its been pointed out. and they still haven't changed it yet)

Last edited by a moderator:

rossihunter2

lolz
but that is an improvement
and here is the 1st lesson for the noobs

DeletedUser

Bad place to teach - n00bz h8 forums.

By the way, the last bit was noob/chav speak, did you notice?

DeletedUser

lol, yeah, it is not the best place to teach here... its really preaching to the converted... mostly....

DeletedUser

It's like me teaching football to Wayne Rooney, he'd only learn how to shoot, score, pass, run, and grow smaller ears. Meanwhile if I taught Michael Owen, he'd learn nothing.

DeletedUser

rooney would also learn not to throw poop at people

on topic nice thread made me laugh.

DeletedUser

Like they read the forums anyways? :lol:

*COUGH* :icon_eek: First one was by PCP and then other tribes started copying us :icon_sad:

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

I dare you to...

DeletedUser

Like they read the forums anyways? :lol:

Well... guys did ruin the morale of the ones who did..... guys ya know... not all tribes recruit for the sake of recruiting and like peace.... some people like to have options to mould the tribe and shape it as per convenience and lots of tribe members? well how do u guys even know that most would even deserve to stay? and after making a new tribe in a new world amongst new people.. u really think its easy for a tribe to hand pick 100 experienced guys out? the tribe isnt even a week old and judgements and demoralising tactics were used... shameful

DeletedUser

Well... guys did ruin the morale of the ones who did..... guys ya know... not all tribes recruit for the sake of recruiting and like peace.

The point of this game is not about peace. The point of this game is to get as big as you can. This will eventually involve taking another tribes villages, which will spark a war whether they like it or not. Now if 3/4 of the members in that tribe don't know how to war. Well then its going to be a short mauling.

... some people like to have options to mould the tribe and shape it as per convenience and lots of tribe members? well how do u guys even know that most would even deserve to stay? and after making a new tribe in a new world amongst new people.. u really think its easy for a tribe to hand pick 100 experienced guys out? the tribe isnt even a week old and judgements and demoralising tactics were used... shameful

Its all part of the game. Some tribes try and demoralize the opponents on the battlefield. However, since they can't right now because of the youth of the world, they use another weapon.... propaganda to demoralize their future opponents.

If a tribe can't handle a little bit of PnP then they don't deserve to stay around. This tribe chose to redo itself. Other tribes will just ignore it and keep on going with the way they were running things. The leaders should be able keep morale up in a tribe even in the worst of times.

DeletedUser

The point of this game is not about peace. The point of this game is to get as big as you can. This will eventually involve taking another tribes villages, which will spark a war whether they like it or not. Now if 3/4 of the members in that tribe don't know how to war. Well then its going to be a short mauling.

Its all part of the game. Some tribes try and demoralize the opponents on the battlefield. However, since they can't right now because of the youth of the world, they use another weapon.... propaganda to demoralize their future opponents.

If a tribe can't handle a little bit of PnP then they don't deserve to stay around. This tribe chose to redo itself. Other tribes will just ignore it and keep on going with the way they were running things. The leaders should be able keep morale up in a tribe even in the worst of times.

Well said, exactly what I was struggling to find the words to say