Hello -EVO- *Evil Laugh*

DeletedUser

but i wanna RETIRE! :O

Blehh! Im gonna try and get Flame....do they post on these boards?...if they do I shouldnt have told them Im trying to get into them....ahhh.......

rossihunter2

well ill try too
ive already asked for an invite etc.
inuke should be on pretty soon

DeletedUser

I object again. this time for rossi wearing a priest's gown. noob :icon_wink:

rossihunter2

im not wearing a gown im wearing slim jeans a wierd t-shirt and some colourful socks in some vans shoes
fine?

ihaveno name

Oh... I thought you liked my colourful socks though... Am I a noob?

DeletedUser

white holey socks... hmm...

what colour were your colourful ones?

rossihunter2

oh right but isnt that your colour ihnn
brilliant blue is my colour

DeletedUser

Umm, are they going for how many points people have? Man... -.-

U know, there is an ancient tradition.. wanna know what it is?

It originated from the Ancient China many years before Jesus all of a suddenly appeared: ACCOUNT SITTING.

A C C O U N T | S I T T I N G.

TROOPS INSTEAD OF POINTS!

But that is my philosophy.

DeletedUser

Okay right now I'm kind of a NOOB to this forum and well whats the deal with :
CHESS vs AUDY !? Or MARVEL vs AUDY !? and you * never...* said that we *-EVO-* are next well if you mind me saying that, not all of -EVO- was on the same page on farming either CHESS NOR MARVEL *since they were not in K44 and it would have been stupid to farm from K44 to K45* with the exception of a few CHESS PLAYERS whose villages reside in K44 but thats not the point the person your tribe should go for is the PERSON WHO SAID "FARM CHESS AND MARVEL"

But its all in the spirit of competition right !? And everyone in the game tries to DEFEND the tribe and Their Tribes Honor !? so that is what im trying to do...trying TO DEFEND MY TRIBE AND ITS REPUTATION

Your tribe and its reputation???????? That tribe will be no ones but homelands because he thinks he has all the answers. I tried my best to bring order to that place and everyday had homeland bitc$$$$$ me out for it, because I did not get permission from him.

When you are as inactive as he is, you cannot wait for permission some times you must act. Only after I left did he say he was sorry and would change. That was too late for me. If he tries to deny this I have all messages to prove it.

There is also talk of my desire to attack evo, no need to and no plans to do it.

That is just your new leaders tying to scare you into staying with a sinking boat. When you have to resort to attacking your own members then there is a problem with who the leaders are. I also have proof of that as well.:icon_eek: