GARUDA declares war...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It would appear Kinky is starting to completely give up if that little of a fight is being put up :icon_idea:

DeletedUser52603

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 3
Difference: 105

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,021,068
Side 2: 29,396
Difference: 991,672

image.php

There not fighting back now, lets call its quits Kinky.

DeletedUser54967

TWstats reveals he is still very much non-deleted -- facts like that can be acquired faster than you can post :icon_wink:

GARUDA did hammer him properly, but he is still in the game.

Laila does pull strings, she was going for some kind of "kamikaze" GLORY and was planning to take down the members out with her.

I used to be good friends with laila, almost everyone in Fenx used to be:icon_wink:

And I'm happy that I quit Kinky, it used to be trouble anyways:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I won't say 'I told you so', but... :icon_wink:

Good to hear you're free from evil clutches, though.

DeletedUser26129

rukoh, you can say i told you so...

but then you do have to put the full truth in:

I told you so!, i said it would be over 1 month ago, i failed, but still told you so!

:D

and DAMMIT GZED!

all my support in erick got killed ;P been a while since i got that many reports.

DeletedUser54967

I won't say 'I told you so', but... :icon_wink:

Good to hear you're free from evil clutches, though.

you can say "I told you so":icon_wink:

but..... wen ur under the hands of evil clutches, u can't really do nothing abt it:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

rukoh, you can say i told you so...

but then you do have to put the full truth in:

I told you so!, i said it would be over 1 month ago, i failed, but still told you so!

:D

and DAMMIT GZED!

all my support in erick got killed ;P been a while since i got that many reports.

(I was aiming at Laila = dictator part, actually, not the Kinky = fallen part :icon_surprised:)

@Abrar; should've mounted a mutiny the moment when you still had the chance, someone silencing tribemates to keep herself in power might have been a good indication...

DeletedUser54967

@Abrar; should've mounted a mutiny the moment when you still had the chance, someone silencing tribemates to keep herself in power might have been a good indication...

erm.... I think I still have a chance:icon_wink:

But u were right, she does silence ppl that dont like her, and those she likes, makes them stay at her good side

DeletedUser

well i am not going to deny the fact that she does twist people onto her side :/

DeletedUser52603

Side 1:
Tribes: GARUDA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kinky
Players: mc.lovin.71

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 3
Difference: 150

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,462,944
Side 2: 29,396
Difference: 1,433,548

image.php

DeletedUser

@ staben... Not yet, Summer is 2 weeks away and finals are coming up soon, but as soon as summer hits i will be rolling in TW again and i cant wait, hopefully i can bring a few friends along for the ride ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.