Tribal Wars - W37 Babes

DeletedUser

Same I gotta get me summ lovin' lol jk but I need more hot chicks in my tribe, no one talks and I got a feeling if there was a couple babes people would. Plus I wouldn't mind checkin them out :) (through account sitting of course because we don't want whores XD)

had to bolden that LOL :lol:

DeletedUser

Well as there seems to be a few of us girlies playing Tribal Wars - W37 I thought (Just for Fun!!!) we could have a W37 Babes Post...so all u girlies post ya pics and lets show those guys we kick butt!!!

me.jpg

Hi I'm Mark. Um..what's um...what's your name?

DeletedUser

it was called "Pink Bunny Death Squad" i should know i made it :icon_biggrin:

i also made PBDS on W29 .... its the "Bunneh" of which Barfy and Ijje speak (for some reason the girls didnt want edgey as our tag :icon_sad: ) - oh and for the record we had 22 members at our height barfy :icon_evil:

and for the record 2Hot2Handle - NO!, I was in HATE and lead PBDS, and i can saftely say that while HATE girls are good looking PBDS' girls were younger and hotter (yes we had Celtic Mist also) PBDS had girls like xElla, Dawn, Vio, Shards, WFA and Celtic Mist (before she became the HATE nuisance spammer and was actually nice) and Joa - not to mention when we merged with DSL we could add Rhea to our numbers.

Well any tribe with Celtic in has to be hot, Ill give you that ... but the combo of Celtic and Elise is awesomely red hot chilli pepper HOT !!

<3

So Hate. n Random (party) FTW !! :lol:

DeletedUser

hmm.. I never thought that there are a lot of women playing TW.. but its good to know though..

me..my_friends

DeletedUser

Well any tribe with Celtic in has to be hot, Ill give you that ... but the combo of Celtic and Elise is awesomely red hot chilli pepper HOT !!

<3

So Hate. n Random (party) FTW !! :lol:

the average age of a Bunneh girl was 17 ...... so blah *sticks tongue out at you* :lol: and we had Ijje.

and Harlos ..... no, no i don't ever stop :)
perchance jealous because i can assemble more women in one area then you ever could?

DeletedUser

far u all just post ur pics lol

i think ill leave mine on facebook lol

an superwolfie wtf
ha now y wuld u post a pic like that u jus make almost everyone feel stink lol

DeletedUser

Cool...you played before?

yup:). although im not someone you can really call a vet..i started in w28 and now im here..i have a lot of ladytribemates in w29 and some of them are irish as well lovely lovely ladies and excellent TW players:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

world 29 aye

i started in 23 then went all around an then made this my forum alias \ that way i dont get bashed in game for smart comment lol
who me noo chance

DeletedUser

Na im a cabo but theres a few of us lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yup:). although im not someone you can really call a vet..i started in w28 and now im here..i have a lot of ladytribemates in w29 and some of them are irish as well lovely lovely ladies and excellent TW players:icon_wink:
Cool you wanna be one of my TW buddies..:O)