Tribal Wars - W37 Babes

deaquire

jesus christ youd think we were on a dating site! sort it out kids, an online gaming forum is no place to be meeting the love of your life, at least keep it to IGM so we dont all go blind at reading the dribble you insist on posting.

DeletedUser

Have sent u an in game friends request :) So where u from?

i really cant tell you here shana,ill send a message IG..:icon_wink: and to all the haters you guys are so rude lol:) This is general discussion area so i believe we can discuss everything here there is no need to lock this thread:)(im open to corrections)

DeletedUser

Hi my name is Red Cloud, I am a male looking for a female. I like a girl with a sense of humor, outgoing, and isn't sensitive to weird smells. My hobbies include playing sports, performing experiments, and taking long walks down the beach during the sunset.

DeletedUser

Err, sensitive to weird smells? Are you hinting that your hygiene is poor?

DeletedUser

Hi my name is Red Cloud, I am a male looking for a female. I like a girl with a sense of humor, outgoing, and isn't sensitive to weird smells. My hobbies include playing sports, performing experiments, and taking long walks down the beach during the sunset.
A joke?
I surely hope so. :icon_neutral:
I've seen much better pics of you ;)

Like, oh I dunno, this one:

Bonks leg.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He actually sneaked into a Hate account, got the pic and posted it on publics without permission ?

wtf thats dedication :icon_eek: