Kinky vs S2ORM

Kristiedawn

:icon_eek:

What Firas said !

:mad:
Bonnie, if we are to be a Duo, you can't talk crap about my duke D:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Where is ur OD from this wars, u clearly think of them as noobs, shouldnt u have got OD from them?

You can find a post from gzed (the person you quoted) calling Kinky noobs? I may have missed it, but I won't lie it would surprise me.

I really dont understand how can u say that. Ur not better in any way. If u hide it, it dont mean that u dont do it.

They are secretly merging? :icon_eek: Those bastards!

U say u are 3 independent tribe but like moving members around... wtf??

Other tribes on other worlds have moved members around and just have been allies, it isn't unheard of. =\

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

What Firas said !

:mad:
Bonnie, if we are to be a Duo, you can't talk crap about my duke D:

Wizdom is the greatest player I have ever encountered in all of Tribal Wars. Including the Norwegian server.

Do you love me yet???

DeletedUser

I don't know, I think I'd disagree with that too. They are still separate tribes, with separate leadership, fighting their own wars. (but helping each other out since they are allies) I'd say a merge is more like "we don't have enough good players to last on our own, we need reinforcements to feel secure."

Might just be difference of opinion though, I could be wrong. This isn't a very clear cut issue and there might not be a right answer here. =\

DeletedUser

Are you... are you flaming somebody for being an alleged family? :icon_eek: Aren't you running a family tribe? >_> I don't see how you can use that as an insult? For a war tribe you seem to gain a lot of your points through merges....

no, infact i am flaming someone for Hiding the fact that they shift members from 3 differnt tribes. Only famillies do this that i know... but we will let the world decide what GARUDA truly is. Lets be honest, your telling me that if 3-5 members of V-V-V on GARUDA borders switched sides, just so they dont have diplomacuy issues and can expand.. only to join back into V-V-V .. and we all feel that this is right? hell why do we make tribes... lets just tribe hop and fight the guy closest to you :)

I guess this bit was already addressed, but I'm kind of curious as to why you would say that Garuda only nobled inactive Kinky members and then bring up the fact of Manic stacking when Manic stacked the Eastern front more.
I have convos and spy intel of what front was stacked. If you wish it i will post the shared forums of manic and Kinky. We know which side had more MANIC troops.
You have 20 good players in your two tribes then. I congratulate you. What's that I hear? The sound of furious typing as I am told (harshly) that s2orm/s2orm2 have more than 20 good players? That may very well be true, its just that 20 is an odd number to pick, when 40 seems to be a fairly standard number for measurement of quality in TW. And all top tribes do have 40 members, even Kings. :icon_eek:
Very well then i will do the 40 members oda/odd for the 6 tribes to see if it changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Great 1One1

I know Garuda couldn't help it if kinky started warring s2orm shortly after garuda, themselves declared, but gzed, do you seriously think that the fact s2orm were in this war didn't help you at all? This shouldn't be a case of who did more against kinky. The fact of the matter is that at the start of both wars, garuda were definately much better prepared for war than s2orm were. s2orm were already fighting several wars and were in the middle of the merge with h2o.

Garuda meanwhile, must have had weeks to prepare for the war, and under their own terms. This made it much easier. Apart from V-V-V, the tribe who generally has the first strike tends to win the war outright.

Since the war has become 1 v 1 with kinky and s2orm the stats show that kinky are starting to gain the upper hand again. I'm sure this was all expected from everyone as s2orm deals with a new merge. I'm not calling it an excuse, but it was a calculated sacrifice willing to be made to make the tribe stronger. Once the BOOTY members settle down, S2ORM will be at full strength plus some...no doubt.

And excuse me if i sound a little n00bish with this, but why is everyone having a go at us for merging. Surely the aim of the game is to be the strongest tribe (and eventually last tribe standing). This merge has made this tribe stronger. I think some of the critics of this merge are all in fact angry at the fact that 2 very good tribes didnt go head to head, which would have temporarily weakened both tribes (and taken 1 out of the picture) but instead double up and form what will soon be seen as one of the most dominant forces in this world.

About the players switching between KINGS, Garuda and =TTD=, i actually don't see any problem myself. This is a tactic you guys employ to get the best out your players and your tribe as a whole. It also strengthens your bonds with your allies. Maybe, to the critics, I am missing something, but that is how i see it.

I am settling down well here in s2orm (despite a few people here clearly not liking my style....plus one or 2 in garuda and kings) and i can see that although it is viewed that s2orm merged their way up, I am looking around and seeing some real quality players here. To the critics, face it, s2orm were already strong when they were swarm & h2o. They were already very strong when they merged and settled. Now, we are stronger than ever before. I suggest that you stop complaining of our tactics and focus more on the how you're going to deal with it.

DeletedUser3684

I have convos and spy intel of what front was stacked. If you wish it i will post the shared forums of manic and Kinky. We know which side had more MANIC troops.

Don't pull a BRASTER, just do it already!

Yeah, I compared you to BRASTER....its a little harsh, I'm sorry:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser52603

Ultimate payner and willnett where isolated clusters with loads of support. Go check the ODD ranking and please dont tell me an isolated cluster can get that much ODD with his own troops only dont u think?

Support or no support, they are still isolated clusters. You have more then double the nukes it takes too clear them. There easy to take, so yeah good work on the isolated villages i suppose. Now take back the villages you lost, and breach there K. :)

We never complained that we had wars on our back side, but what do u want us to do? not include them in our stats? or not talk about them?

Actually, there was a lot of what looked like complaining back when Kinky started hitting you, mainly from wizdom. But thats another story...i expect all them tribes to die or merge with you anyway. So it isn't very necessary.

We hit enemies on all sides and we take the credit for it in our OD ranking, and u want to blame us for that? U say we got our OD from the noobs...

Yeah, you've got a lot of OD from noobs, and you've no doubtedly got a lot against Kinky. Im not questioning that...

Where is ur OD from this wars, u clearly think of them as noobs, shouldnt u have got OD from them?

We'll to be honest, we dont fancy firing our nukes all the way over to west to hit them noobs.

oh wait didnt u take in players from them? and I really dont blame u for that it's just diplomacy...

But what I dont understand is why u want to bash us for doing the same thing?

I really dont understand how can u say that. Ur not better in any way. If u hide it, it dont mean that u dont do it.

I'm not bashing you for recruiting the odd impressive player here and there after you have finished them. Merging is what im bashing you for.

I know it wasn't storm, but V-V-V's recruitment of trickiedickie and nog were just un-logical. It was only done for points. Also, how can you hide recruitment? you can't it's impossible. GARUDA just generally dont recruit so many players, as a lot of tribes like yourselves do.

U say u are 3 independent tribe but like moving members around... wtf???

We sould have left H²0 and BOOTY independent tribes, but when we have a war we call in there support, and if they have a member in a good location for our war we take him in for the duration of that war and then he can go back that way it will look better dont u think :icon_rolleyes:

Whats wrong with moving players around? We're good enough allies to do it, we are all very close and do feel like family. But we're not....We are 3 independant tribes, and we can war who we wan't regardless of who they are. Hell....KINGS and TTD are just a NAP, they can go at it whenever the way NAP'S are these days.

Some members want to join KINGS, and some wan't to join GARUDA. We're not going to treat them as if they are in jail. If they want to join, we won't stop them, we're all good friends and we trust eachother enough to do this. Hell...you just recruited a bunch of V-V-V inactives. I dont see how that is different tbh. Wiz's $10 hooker quote comes to mind.

TTD members wanted to experience the Kinky war, so we arranged between the two tribes, that they can come over and help with it. If thats what they want, and TTD allows it, we won't be scrooges. We offered our support to TTD in there war, and agreed it could be better if they joined TTD for better co-ordination so a few did. Its logic..

DeletedUser

Whats wrong with moving players around? We're good enough allies to do it, we are all very close and do feel like family.

We happen to be very close to Booty :) I hate to spoil your bubble Gzed, but we never merged, we just traded players with Booty.

A merge is when one tribe fully moves into another tribe then disbands. So your actiions mimic ours.

Dont you just love being "Almost like family" :lol:

DeletedUser

TTD members wanted to experience the Kinky war, so we arranged between the two tribes, that they can come over and help with it.

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

yeaaaa. uhhh hhhhuuuuhhh. "moving players around" eh? Youre embarassing yourself Gzed :icon_redface:

UltimatePayner

Ultimate payner and willnett where isolated clusters with loads of support. Go check the ODD ranking and please dont tell me an isolated cluster can get that much ODD with his own troops only dont u think?

Maybe you should look into how I got the ODD before you jump to conclusions.

I didnt have very much support from my tribe in the S2orm V KINKY war and people who sat me know this.

I had villages here and there with 1 defensive villages from Manic/kinky.

In total I would say I had around 20 villages fully stacked with 30k spears and 5k HC, if that. and did you know you get alot of ODD for killing noble trains and sniping them? I was very active in the s2orm V KINKY war because there were lots of attacks from about 4/5 of your members solely on me. So no i didnt get stacked and I survived longer than I actaully thought I would. Granted there are some good players in s2orm (deft) but dont think all my ODD is from this war.

IF you look back I helped h2o with TLA and got alot of noob attacks from then (hence most my ODD was from them).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Maybe you should look into how I got the ODD before you jump to conclusions.

I didnt have very much support from my tribe in the S2orm V KINKY war and people who sat me know this.

I had villages here and there with 1 defensive villages from Manic/kinky.

In total I would say I had around 20 villages fully stacked with 30k spears and 5k HC, if that. and did you know you get alot of ODD for killing noble trains and sniping them? I was very active in the s2orm V KINKY war because there were lots of attacks from about 4/5 of your members solely on me. So no i didnt get stacked and I survived longer than I actaully thought I would. Granted there are some good players in s2orm (deft) but dont think all my ODD is from this war.

IF you look back I helped h2o with TLA and got alot of noob attacks from then (hence most my ODD was from them).

Dont glorify youself m8. You were side lunch. The alternate target to the main targets. I nuked you while others nobled then some of us switched for a bit. And you may have only had 30k in a vil at a tiem but each vil was filled 2 or 3 times.

You can fool those who dont know what happened, but my scouts didnt lie to me ;)

Edit: In fact you were asking TheBuck, Brian and random players out west to support you. As well as COTI (mbe not coti mebe it was k30s at the time...but one of those west tribes) to support you.

Last edited by a moderator:

UltimatePayner

Dont glorify youself m8. You were side lunch. The alternate target to the main targets. I nuked you while others nobled then some of us switched for a bit. And you may have only had 30k in a vil at a tiem but each vil was filled 2 or 3 times.

You can fool those who dont know what happened, but my scouts didnt lie to me ;)

lol you scouted my villages where my own defensives were.
If you dont believe me ask Nickers, nickers sat my account a few times.

I was side lunch yet 4 / 5 members took ages to take me out and Do i have to remind you that RH was also involved that was an extra 6 - 10 players attacking me.

DeletedUser52603

We happen to be very close to Booty :) I hate to spoil your bubble Gzed, but we never merged, we just traded players with Booty.

A merge is when one tribe fully moves into another tribe then disbands. So your actiions mimic ours.

Dont you just love being "Almost like family" :lol:

I think the world can safely say you merged with BOOTY.

Sorry to burst your bubble Azi ;)

BOOTY.png

You said it yourself ;)

yeaaaa. uhhh hhhhuuuuhhh. "moving players around" eh? Youre embarassing yourself Gzed

And? Problem? I've admitted we move players around. We're close knit bunch. And it feels good to not be family, however close we are ;)

Im forever blowing bubbles
Pretty bubbles in the air

They haven't popped yet, and they never will. 2006 FA cup final nearly did it though ;)

Stop embarassing yourself Azi

For the record

I like most players from Storm, including yourself Azi. I've always liked you lot, so i have no disrespect for your members. But i'd like to point out, Wizdom attacked GARUDA on the pnp, when no one from Garuda said anything bad about Storm here, especially the subject which Wizdom threw up. I'm merely here, sticking up for the tribe im in, and once led. So please, no hard feelings.