Side 1: 1,205
Side 2: 118
Difference: 1,087
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 182
Side 2: 37
Difference: 145

The Great 1One1

the difference would only be 1,085 if it wasn't for me.

I'm enjoying help my tribemates by sniping noble trains going at them. Am i that good at sniping 200 ms trains? No, I need a little more practice, but when the time between each noble is a full 26 seconds then i think that's the right amount to ease me in.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: S²ORM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kinky
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Side 1: 49
Side 2: 0
Difference: 49
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 457,789
Side 2: 0
Difference: 457,789

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 893
Side 2: 136
Difference: 757
Side 1: 166
Side 2: 34
Difference: 132

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 3,491
Side 2: 796
Difference: 2,695
Side 1: 352
Side 2: 74
Difference: 278

DeletedUser

wow i congratulate you guys.
although i wanted kinky to win im impressed that s2orm can noble all of those villages so fast.

sypherr

im more impressed with the speed miomiocat got wiped of the the face of w24, he must of annoyed a lot of people ^^

DeletedUser

im more impressed with the speed miomiocat got wiped of the the face of w24, he must of annoyed a lot of people ^^

Rimming massive players is always good for a chuckle:lol:

/considers rimming chypherrr ;)

sypherr

lolz it would take a lot longer for v-v-v & storm to rim me, but it could be easily done >.<

But i am devious,

" sends wizzy and daholla a box krispy kreme doughnuts and some beer"

DeletedUser

lolz it would take a lot longer for v-v-v & storm to rim me, but it could be easily done >.<

But i am devious,

" sends wizzy and daholla a box krispy kreme doughnuts and some beer"

One player vs a top tribe (or two) is almost always going to be a slaughter.
Didn't miomio hit delete very shortly after he got attacked?

DeletedUser

mio didnt agree with some agreements that myself and Daholla had made. So he left the tribe. I then found a mail of him admitting that he would try to join kinky or MANIC depending on which tribe attacked him first... It was a sad day in our tribe as he left behind many friends who really did not want to attack him. He did hit delete after he had many incomings. much like mshwell and a few other current kinkies being attacked now. It is amazing what can happen when we have 1 war to concearn ourselves with.

@cypher i prefer whiskey and Daholla drinks martini's :lol:

DeletedUser

MIOMIO was a sad day to attack. I fought Wizdom every step of the way to not do so, and just let him be, as MIOMIO and I fought side by side since we started this world. In the end, I figured it out that MIOMIO was more into his own goals, vice the tribe. That is unacceptable. We took about 200 villages off him in 2 days, then he deleted his account :(

Sad day indeed, but had to be done.

XenoBlade147

I was amazed when i saw MioMio leave the tribe. I was actually in Awe if anything. And then i found out. Sad day. He seems like such a great player. Never said a Word on the In game forums how ever. i never saw a post from him not once how ever :/