Kinky vs S2ORM

Kristiedawn

*shuts the blinds* >_> Its 90 degrees out, don't judge me. :icon_sad:

Back on topic: Go kinky? But don't noble Kristie. I need my Clyde. :icon_surprised:

:icon_cool:
Pfft . Like they could noble someone as 1337 as me. However... According to the one true source of all true information in this world.. Wikipedia.. We are doomed in the end.

"When they met, both were smitten immediately and most historians believe Bonnie joined Clyde because she was in love. She remained a loyal companion to him as they carried out their crime spree and awaited the violent deaths they viewed as inevitable. "

DeletedUser

Pfft . Like they could noble someone as 1337 as me. However... According to the one true source of all true information in this world.. Wikipedia.. We are doomed in the end.

"When they met, both were smitten immediately and most historians believe Bonnie joined Clyde because she was in love. She remained a loyal companion to him as they carried out their crime spree and awaited the violent deaths they viewed as inevitable. "

What does 1337 mean?

And yes they can noble you,If you was blind,offline.Get an internet crush.and innactive for one week,I guess they would be able to noble your pretty face at least once:lol:

and do you think that bonnie and clyde could accept a dog with them?

Cause im pretty good at playing a dog,look:Bark Bark.

DeletedUser

All the good stories end in violent deaths. :icon_cool:

and do you think that bonnie and clyde could accept a dog with them?

Cause im pretty good at playing a dog,look:Bark Bark.

The resemblance is uncanny. :icon_eek: If you have one of your accidents on the rug though we're putting you outside. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser54967

This topic is turning into a spam thread, lets talk abt the war

First Question:

How old is Kristiedawn?:icon_redface:

Second Question:

Is Kristiedawn French?:icon_eek:

Third Question:

Did you see the topic?:icon_twisted:

Answer: No

The Great 1One1

some stats from the begining of the war would be great

For it to be accurate someone would have to add all the players who have left kinky since the war...and im sure there have been quite a few.

DeletedUser

For it to be accurate someone would have to add all the players who have left kinky since the war...and im sure there have been quite a few.
thats why it has to do someone from the waring tribes preferably socks but not necessary som kinky dude may do a better job then she

DeletedUser26129

I have convos and spy intel of what front was stacked. If you wish it i will post the shared forums of manic and Kinky. We know which side had more MANIC troops.

Very well then i will do the 40 members oda/odd for the 6 tribes to see if it changes.

Top 20 = stupid, lets start with that... it has no use, maybe bringing yourself up a bit? probably... and now whos manipulating stats again?

also, you have convo's and spy intel? DUDE DO NOT MAKE ME LAUGH.... omfg... your P&P gets worse everyday...

seeying i personally have all the mails of support requests, and i personally put up all the lists, and im personally the leader of MANIC, i do believe i know a little bit more about who we support with what where...

but please lol, have fun, post all the 'intel' you got, and then watch me counter it with a simple mail that i have in archive...

Kristiedawn

I thought this thread was S²orm and Kinky not S²orm and Manic >_<

DeletedUser26129

it was about the MANIC support in Kinky, so i can post here :D

DeletedUser26129

i thought this topic was bout s2orm and Kinky, not V-V-V?

see works other way around aswell... your the main cause of the downfall of public...

stop posting for a week and you will see quality rising.

The Great 1One1

i thought this topic was bout s2orm and Kinky, not V-V-V?

see works other way around aswell... your the main cause of the downfall of public...

I guarentee if most manic members (not all, there are some shrewd posters) stop posting in the forums i GUARENTEE that the externals would be a more on topic discussion for every thread. so far every thread i have seen ends up as a we love manic / lets flame manic thread.

You and your members are the reason why some people are so fed up with posting in these forums leaving scum like me to try and keep it lively.

DeletedUser

your the main cause of the downfall of public...

I'm allowed to defend myself right?

This whole obsession with me is what's killing the forums. Yes it's partly my fault..... I guess. But give it a rest, nobody cares what Manic thinks of me. You hate me (hate is a strong word but that's your opinion). We get it, move on.

DeletedUser26129

yay! stats?

Side 1:
Tribes: S²ORM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kinky
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 45
Difference: 116

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,460,157
Side 2: 324,131
Difference: 1,136,026

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54,174
Side 2: 0
Difference: 54,174

image.php

btw i cannot stop posting, need to get more posts on my record.

DeletedUser

That a big lie,You said that manic post in every thread,and we should stop it.

But outside our Own thread we dont talk bout us,oustider do it and we just answer.So the real statement should be,If manic hater stop posting for 1 week,Then manic members will not have to come in each thread to defend themself.

Sound better for me.