Kinky vs S2ORM

sypherr

Comments please on the western front no bitching please lets have a debate on what you think will happen over the next month or so,​

My opinion is that some s20rm members (the quiet ones) are not sure if to get involved in the war & also that some of the h20 members have some bitterness to the merge, i had a discussion the other day with one storm member who was h20 before the merge and he was not getting invovled in any attacks on kinky and would not support the war with kinky, im wondering if there is more in storm who feel like this as i know of 3 people in storm now who feel that way, all were h20 before the merge​

The stats since war broke out to today​

Side 1:
Tribes: Kinky
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: S²ORM S²ORM²
Players:
Timeframe: 16/02/2009 00:00:00 to 24/02/2009 17:30:00
Total conquers:
Side 1: 425
Side 2: 737
Difference: 312
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 138
Side 2: 36
Difference: 102
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 3,729,758
Side 2: 6,226,644
Difference: 2,496,886
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,317,523
Side 2: 313,518
Difference: 1,004,005
image.php

DeletedUser

Nice stats. No matter how much tribes have declared on Kinky...they seem to be dominating this war at the moment. I think we all know by now, Kinky are no point whores!lol

DeletedUser

Nice stats. No matter how much tribes have declared on Kinky...they seem to be dominating this war at the moment. I think we all know by now, Kinky are no point whores!lol

How many time we have to say that KINKY declar on S²ORM... and just ONE tribe declar on KINKY - GARUDA (they declar on two tribes ESL/Queens also).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

clever propaganda disguised as inquisitiveness

sorry for big words. im in a big-word-mood ><

DeletedUser

How many time we have to say that KINKY declar on S²ORM... and just ONE tribe declar on KINKY - GARUDA (they declar on two tribes ESL/Queens also).

How many times do we have to say storm brought it on themselves, and left us no choice?

DeletedUser

How many times do we have to say storm brought it on themselves, and left us no choice?

it means they declar on you? no

"No matter how much tribes have declared on Kinky..." - still just one tribe declar - its fact.

DeletedUser51057

ok this thread is a good idea, now the garuda thread can be kept seperate, and kinky can stop relation inappropriate stats in our forum.

DeletedUser

at guess ~80% ennoblements by kinky on inactives

but this cant be discredited as a valid war tactic i guess. And im curious why S²ORM has let these go seemingly so easily even if they are inactive?

I guess what i'm saying is theres a slim chance this thread could be more than just propeganda :icon_eek:

sypherr

ok this thread is a good idea, now the garuda thread can be kept seperate, and kinky can stop relation inappropriate stats in our forum.

Sounds like embarassed of your allies to me

Also azi makes a good point, is it a case of swarm just looking after there own and leaving h20 to rot?

DeletedUser

i dunno about this... my only option in this war is nobling some kinky village in k1 and sent support to the front line..
but i hope in the next 2 week i can join war in the border of kinky and S²ORM

ATTACK --> :spear::swordsman::cata::ram::scout::heavycavalry:
ups sorry i just noob

DeletedUser

I remember posts by Wizdom saying he'd meet Garuda/Kings in the middle days before the merge and our initial assaults...

I know our real world is a sphere but W24 is flat - There is only one conclusion to that statement - That he planned to attack - we just chose not to give them time to prepare as Garuda had done during their infamous 'lets fight Kings' episode.

IMO whether Wizdom will admit it or not his posts pre-merge prove that he planned to attack.

DeletedUser

Sounds like embarassed of your allies to me

Also azi makes a good point, is it a case of swarm just looking after there own and leaving h20 to rot?

nope just annoyed that always the same ppl like adam, abrar and you are giving stats which do not show the real situation on the garuda side.

So now that we have a seperate topic we can split that up and have a good view.

Thank you for that.

oh btw good stats. But we all know those who start the war have an advantage over the other. S2ORM will retaliate after a week (or one and a half) when they have everything setup and can launch their counterattack :lol:

question: should we put up all the other tribes S2ORM is warring in here aswell?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

at guess ~80% ennoblements by kinky on inactives

but this cant be discredited as a valid war tactic i guess. And im curious why S²ORM has let these go seemingly so easily even if they are inactive?

I guess what i'm saying is theres a slim chance this thread could be more than just propeganda :icon_eek:

If you fill your primary tribe with inactives during a merge then you deserve to have players attack them.

DeletedUser

Does anybody else find it strange that players who havn't had Kinky support or help for almost a week, players who we ourselves are nobling are getting added onto the GARUDA side.

Anyway guys what did I say about stat moaning, this is a storm thread, go whine somewhere else