Kinky vs S2ORM

DeletedUser

see thats ur problem u think its a defeat taking villages well i just killed off tons of ur troops which in result wont give u alot to defend those new homes u have and means more for meeeeee in the end :D keep playing that way ;)

DeletedUser

A village is a village

Maybe next time you'll think twice about keeping useless accounts for the sake of points aye?

pardon me n00b? they are apart of the triebs collective villages. has nothign to do about points... just becuase FENX noobs didnt want to join you so you killed them off.... And the rest of the world watched you take the core. You are now having your challenge to a war, lets try to keep this crap outta publics and on the field mk?. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Congradulations Kinky, You are doing a great job despite the odds you have stacked against you

We won't let up over here on the western alliance front either

Isn't being the underdog fun?

sypherr

What do you guys say about these stats?

while you guys are killing our inactives in stead of us
we are just growing bigger and bigger

Are you a muppet? how have you grown bigger when you merged you went into rank 4th in the world now your 6th place...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have 1 question specifically for Wiz.

Why would you put a bunch of inactives into your premier tribe.

and 1 comment

We are attacking S2ORM - We attack the places where we think you are most vulnerable to get a foothold in your territory - Once the villages have built enough troops we will use them to noble more active players more easily... It is not a crime to attack inactive players in a tribe you are at war with.

DeletedUser

pardon me n00b? they are apart of the triebs collective villages. has nothign to do about points... just becuase FENX noobs didnt want to join you so you killed them off.... And the rest of the world watched you take the core. You are now having your challenge to a war, lets try to keep this crap outta publics and on the field mk?. :icon_evil:

Adam is far from Noobish.

I am only aware of one Fenx player who chose not to join, more due to a problem with Laila than any Kinky players. The rest simply were not active or good enough.

DeletedUser

I have 1 question specifically for Wiz.

Why would you put a bunch of inactives into your premier tribe.

and 1 comment

We are attacking S2ORM - We attack the places where we think you are most vulnerable to get a foothold in your territory - Once the villages have built enough troops we will use them to noble more active players more easily... It is not a crime to attack inactive players in a tribe you are at war with.

answer to the first question, a few of the leaders thought hiding the inactives would be better so other tribes dont noble them out, as they are still apart of our villages. so, rather then have other tribes noble them, then have to fight about whos villages they are, then the council felt this was the best solution.

And yes i agree positiong is apart of the war, and yes you will go after inactives, but when kinky posts war stats and tries to make it look like they are winning, over villages that can not do anything to them, well.. im sure you get where im going.

DeletedUser

>>so actual war stats are 37 villages taken by kinky and 33 taken by Storm. I hereby announce kinky is ahead 4 villages! great job kinky keep up the fight!

How many of these were retaken by you guys after we'd nobled inside your territory wiz? I think if you look way more than half and the majority of the rest were just our guys having fun with the noobs out on the rim.

DeletedUser

actually we were forced to kill alot of support in the newly nobled kinky villages. even seen a bunch of manic support(thanks guys:icon_wink: ) But, either way, the villages were frontline, just as you guys took a bunch of our newly nobled kinky inactive. so. 37-33. kinky is winning by 3. and i think this will be al long war, and well fought on both sides, as our war in the west is slowing down due to some help on that end, it will allow me some more memebrs to fight.

DeletedUser

I think it'll be all over in 6-8 weeks - you don't have enough good players but hey, we'll see.

DeletedUser

Question for wizdom,
How many inactives are in your tribe??
In the war you started with virgin and underworld you stated that we only ever nobled your inactive players and now you have stated that apart from 37 villages kinky have only nobled inactive members of your tribe.
How is your tribe still standing if it is full of inactive players and if you hve so many why are you keeping them in the tribe??Is it so you can come out with so called facts and figures that you can twst in your favour?or is it you don't want to drop your tribes points by kicking your inactives?

DeletedUser

Question for wizdom,
In the war you started with virgin and underworld you stated that we only ever nobled your inactive players and now you have stated that apart from 37 villages kinky have only nobled inactive members of your tribe.
How is your tribe still standing if it is full of inactive players and if you hve so many why are you keeping them in the tribe??Is it so you can come out with so called facts and figures that you can twst in your favour?or is it you don't want to drop your tribes points by kicking your inactives?

i think that was already asked....next

DeletedUser

Storm is just leniant
As soon as we get yellow's they're gone :)

DeletedUser

Question for wizdom,

Let them continue with this delusion while we take their inactives one by one - To be honest they are in a no-win situation. They can't hide them and if they kick them we'll still have hundreds of villages to take within their territory.

This is not necessarily a full list.

s2orm2
Ronan Dex
LionalJ
a.r.s
Tharanduil
BravoPT
umar3010
susan25915
Topozzie
Soulslayer01
gladiateurxxx
bean man64
cmottern
DanGreen80
Slayertallica
bl@cknight
Fuhrer Paulus Caesar
Alectrona
Martin Longbow
korbin

and the main tribe
Lord-Chaos
nicco
KilIyou
Renfah
-Arita-
sharecropper
Me5683
Corwinna
gatorade01
mega0190
Y A N A
SHAFTYNESS
pehtisk
nightingale101
johny7087

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3684

at guess ~80% ennoblements by kinky on inactives

but this cant be discredited as a valid war tactic i guess. And im curious why S²ORM has let these go seemingly so easily even if they are inactive?

I guess what i'm saying is theres a slim chance this thread could be more than just propeganda :icon_eek:

I'm getting sick of everyone mentioning inactives as the reason for poor war statistics.

Its the leadership of the tribe's responsibility to clear out people who aren't willing to make the time commitment to tribalwars. So even if they are inactive, they are still members of the tribe viable targets in a war. If they are so unactive and such a liability, they shouldn't be in the tribe in the first place!

I just don't understand how every losing tribe seems to go 99% inactive when the war stats roll out.

Sorry for getting a little worked up there. Its nothing against you Azi, I know you were just mentioning it and specifically said tribes shouldnt be discredited for attacking inactives. I'm just sick of reading this excusse by a lot of other people.

DeletedUser

Great job Kinky! Espcially for fighting two two top ten tribes at once!

DeletedUser

I'm getting sick of everyone mentioning inactives as the reason for poor war statistics.

Its the leadership of the tribe's responsibility to clear out people who aren't willing to make the time commitment to tribalwars. So even if they are inactive, they are still members of the tribe viable targets in a war. If they are so unactive and such a liability, they shouldn't be in the tribe in the first place!

I just don't understand how every losing tribe seems to go 99% inactive when the war stats roll out.

Sorry for getting a little worked up there. Its nothing against you Azi, I know you were just mentioning it and specifically said tribes shouldnt be discredited for attacking inactives. I'm just sick of reading this excusse by a lot of other people.

no excuse... if it was i would dismiss them like kinky did? And, when garuda attacked them kinky used the exact same excuse. But, anyways my inactives stay in the tribe until a date in time they can be nobled by my memebers. So, i am not whining, nor do we fear kinky, as you see our ODA/ODD has proven. If we were scared we would be turtling and not attacking right? so.. the world p&P can look at the stats all they want and kinky can boast all they want, but i know, and garuda know whats really going on in the field and its Great :icon_cool:

UltimatePayner

image.php

almost 3 weeks

image.php

more then 4 weeks

Funny inactive players.
nicco for 3 weeks inactive according to you.:
Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None S²ORM² 19th August 2008 - 01:00:01 1,239
S²ORM² S²ORM 14th February 2009 - 10:00:02 833,102

that makes 10 days inactive unless of course he has a sitter which he most likely does.

And again. You said Lord-chaos has been inactive for 4 weeks?

NAZGUL S²ORM² 13th September 2008 - 07:00:02 16,122
S²ORM² S²ORM 14th February 2009 - 13:00:01 1,012,10

Yes he joined the main tribe on the 14th. Show that shows he has been inactive in the last 10 days.

Either these both have sitters making them active or they left because of the kinky war or the sitters cancelled the sitting because they couldnt handle it.

Last edited: