ME's Stance

DeletedUser

It is true that we had been on war alert for a few days as lukie says but we did not intend on starting a war with FTR.

Hope so too.

All that means is that instead of saving up troops to attack FTR we were actually just saving up troops, then we decided to attack FTR. The end result is the same, you prepared for war then attacked.

DeletedUser1185

Hard to say since the abandoned villages out number us like 100 to 1?

Brbbbq

Gareeth, the only conceivable way that you, or TAINT, could have known this was if they found out a few minutes before we cancelled it, because that is when the decision was made.

In fact, NO TIME WAS EVER SET for it to be cancelled. Hatred was informed it would be cancelled and then a message was written to FTR explaining so. It was as simple as that.

The exact time Hatred knew the NAP would be cancelled is Sep 24 at 11:11, a few minutes prior to FTR being informed. The decision was made by Zanda and myself a few minutes before this.

The NAP was even kept in place on our diplomatic page until the message to FTR had been read. What more could we have done to be fair?

This post is 100% factual. Please tell me which part you believe to be incorrect.

edit: Sorry for going off topic (seemed necessary).

Thanks to Asterios for a clear and honest post.

1 question sir, and answer it straight or be damned

On the 22nd of september, did hatred know it was going to be supporting a PTT war against FTR?

The answer is yes or no.

Brbbbq

Oh come on, you said FTR has the evidence at hand, can't be too hard to share it with the world can it?

I await an answer to my question.
Surely then the evidence will be posted if it exists no?

Lukie

Nah, the only reason you can't believe it is because you've been told so much otherwise.

I almost always have 4-5 nobles free.
I had more than 3 full offensive armies actually.
So do other Hatred members and so do some FTR members. Some people just like big armies.
hmmm I dont think I sent anything out within an hour or 3? Not 100% sure, will try check the times incase I made a mistake.

It is true that we had been on war alert for a few days as lukie says but we did not intend on starting a war with FTR.

Hope so too.
*sigh*

I could show everyone a plethora of private mails that shows this is a blatant, flat-out lie. I'm just going to leave it at that, and I will not, under any circumstances, sell out my sources. End of story, do not ask.

DeletedUser861

i have a source, that i will never sell out, i repeat NEVER, and he told me that Lukie likes to make stuff up:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

Lukie

Looking through some of my archived mail, saved AIM/MSN/IRC convos, etc (some dating back several weeks), I see many hatred members explicitly talking and planning attacks on FTR. Just making sure that I had remembered correctly. :)

DeletedUser1185

i have a source, that i will never sell out, i repeat NEVER, and he told me that Lukie likes to make stuff up:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

then why did you sell him to me for 1 Lumer ? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I await an answer to my question.
Surely then the evidence will be posted if it exists no?

On the 22nd of september, did hatred know it was going to be supporting a PTT war against FTR?
Supporting is a vague word since support can come in various ways. Hatred members were made aware that day that PTT was at war with FTR and that we agreed to be allies with PTT. We were made aware that the NAP with FTR would remain in place but that it was shaky and that it would be likely to not last very long into the war. We were told to not attack anyone but get defenses etcetera ready.

So did we know we were going to support PTT, I think in a way: yes. Did we know we were going to be in open war (so attacking FTR directly)? No, we didn't and we haven't made plans to conquer/attack FTR villages before the 24th at 11:11 as htaed posted. The exact reason why the nap was cancelled at that time is, and I quote htaed from our private boards: "This is it. Our allies at T.F.A are at war with FTR now, so we need to make a move."

**If you're going to quote from this message make sure you quote it completely, else sentences may lose relevance**

DeletedUser

Looking through some of my archived mail, saved AIM/MSN/IRC convos, etc (some dating back several weeks), I see many hatred members explicitly talking and planning attacks on FTR. Just making sure that I had remembered correctly. :)
Once again, let's see it.

Lukie

Is there a reason to? Sorry, but even if there was, I would not consider it. I understand that the Hatred/TFA complex does not like me, due to battles both on a personal level and a tribal level. If you want to doubt my credibility because of this, that does not bother me in the least. As said before, I will not even consider selling out my sources. When somebody tells me something and asks to keep it private, they can be darn sure that it will be kept private. End of story.

DeletedUser

Is there a reason to? Sorry, but even if there was, I would not consider it. I understand that the Hatred/TFA complex does not like me, due to battles both on a personal level and a tribal level. If you want to doubt my credibility because of this, that does not bother me in the least. As said before, I will not even consider selling out my sources. When somebody tells me something and asks to keep it private, they can be darn sure that it will be kept private. End of story.
This is not because of me not liking you, which isn't even the case. When you and your tribemates make statements and say you have the evidence to back it up I think everybody expects to see it. I mean, what would be better for FTR than exposing Hatred and make us lose alot of (moral) support & respect? It just doesn't make sense and I hope everybody can draw his own conclusions regarding your credibility, even though you don't care what people think of it.