I'll share REBORN's secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In Legion we noble our ex members as well. The ex members could have information about our tribe that we wouldn't want shared with others.

How does nobling someone change the possibility of them having information? (And don't anyone jump in with "well if he was kicked from the tribe he couldn't c/p stuff from forums!". I'm working on the basis that it's already been specified ex-members could have information. Not sure how nobling anyone's going to alter that.)

TribalBlaze said:
i've repeatidly gave him advice and help but his troops are so low it's not good enough and seeing as i do not have a academy tribe anymore he gets kicked and internobled.

balotbot said:
Your right! A new player like me had needed a chance to listen your guidance but the leader is to hasty to noble his own members! and not giving a second chance or something...

These two quotes do seem rather contradictory. One claims to have given repeated advice, the other claims not to have been given a second chance.

I would be interested to find out how soon after the advice was given, noblings were undertaken. And whether or not the crazy-slow speed of W33 was taken into account, when judging troop-count improvements.

Logs and timeframes, people. Logs and timeframes. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

How does nobling someone change the possibility of them having information? (And don't anyone jump in with "well if he was kicked from the tribe he couldn't c/p stuff from forums!". I'm working on the basis that it's already been specified ex-members could have information. Not sure how nobling anyone's going to alter that.)

I guess you are right on that. How about "If we don't want them, no one can have them." ?

DeletedUser

These two quotes do seem rather contradictory. One claims to have given repeated advice, the other claims not to have been given a second chance.

I would be interested to find out how soon after the advice was given, noblings were undertaken. And whether or not the crazy-slow speed of W33 was taken into account, when judging troop-count improvements.

Logs and timeframes, people. Logs and timeframes. :icon_twisted:

He adviced me alot of times yes.... but does anybody know how fast making troops in here!?
Hmmm maybe this starts when he adviced me again three days ago i think and he requested me to account sit to proof that my troops are in the queue(and i have ALOT of troops in the queue) and two days ago!! His friend is nobling me and get boom boom and TB is nobling me too and
i think i can proof too that i have many troops that swiped out all of his offense troops!
see this link http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/2c6e8918b743f3885b2c2567cbc1c1e1
that im so angry i even replied him " hey your troop count is low you must be dismissed :)) "

DeletedUser

I guess you are right on that. How about "If we don't want them, no one can have them." ?

Well. I don't necessarily agree with such a viewpoint myself, but I suppose that's more logical, at least.

I lulz.

Is it just me that feels it's vaguely ironic, bordering on hypocritical, for someone to kick a player out of a tribe for having a low troop count... but then in turn, to not have enough troops to actually wipe out said player's D force?

Or did you get support in?

I need to know if my amusement's justified or not. :icon_confused:

openeye

Well. I don't necessarily agree with such a viewpoint myself, but I suppose that's more logical, at least.

I lulz.

Is it just me that feels it's vaguely ironic, bordering on hypocritical, for someone to kick a player out of a tribe for having a low troop count... but then in turn, to not have enough troops to actually wipe out said player's D force?

I think its amusing enough that the player who is so concerned with troop counts attacked with less than a 1/2 nuke. So much for troop conservation. Whether or not that was support, I still like the idea of a duke who preaches troops, but has no idea how to use them.

DeletedUser

I lulz.

No its only my troops how do i get support with traitors around :)

DeletedUser

I think its amusing enough that the player who is so concerned with troop counts attacked with less than a 1/2 nuke. So much for troop conservation. Whether or not that was support, I still like the idea of a duke who preaches troops, but has no idea how to use them.

Hahah. Valid point, that.

balotbot said:
No its only my troops how do i get support with traitors around :)

Lol.

So. Just to make sure I have this right.

You were account sat... it was decided your troop count was inadequate... you were kicked... and then this noble attempt took place?

Which means:

a) Your attacker knew your troop counts in advance, but still failed to manage to wipe them out (which is hilarious in itself, imo).
b) You were kicked for having poor troops, much as... it appears the person who kicked you does. Which, as I already stated, is intensely hypocritical (I've upgraded it from bordering).

Tbh, I'd say you're better off without such leadership, and wish you luck in w33. Or whatever other worlds you may end up in.

EDIT: Option c) I realise I may have responded too hastily. There is of course, another option. That being the attacker actually does have vast numbers of troops... but opts to waste small amounts of them for null apparent reason. Which doesn't really alter my view that you're better off without such leadership. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm maybe he didn't saw my troops in my other village lol XD!!!
well For the meantime see TB's message when his offense is gone lol :)

balotbot on 29.04. at 08:21
That is called low amount of troops... traitor...

TribalBlaze on 29.04. at 12:28
haha lol nice defense attack there kind of made a n00b mistake by not scouting first ..lol well have to wait for my big offensive to come back from farming then i'll get ya np.
----------------------------------------------

i think his big offensive didn't come back from days lol :)

DeletedUser

haha lol nice defense attack there kind of made a n00b mistake by not scouting first ..lol well have to wait for my big offensive to come back from farming then i'll get ya np.

Okay, either I'm missing something very, very important here... or that makes null sense at all.

Step 1. Account sit.
Step 2. See troop counts.
Step 3. Decide troop counts are unworthy.
Step 4. Decide to dismiss and attack/noble player.
Step 5. Lose own O force.
Step 6. Blame loss on lack of scout report.

Surely you all see where I'm going here.

I... it.. :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Which only means he didn't even check my villages if they have troops lol and its only leads that TribalBlaze just wants my villages or one word greedy!!
and by the influence of being leader of REBORN he can coordinate attack me with all of my ex member :)
Very irritating when he just hide his secrets lol

DeletedUser

Well as far as I can tell, from reports and logs thus far, there are three plausible explanations.

1) He knew your full troop count, and for some odd reason decided to attack with a portion of his own troops, and waste 'em. Which, as openeye so rightly points out, is lulzy (paraphrased).

2) He knew your full troop count and despite what he said, actually attacked with his full O force. Which leads us back to the hypocrisy of kicking someone for being low on troops, when you yourself don't have enough to wipe them out.

3) He... didn't know your full troop count. Which means claims of dismissing you for being low on troops are a cover, and suggests that he does indeed merely want your villages.

None of which would inspire me to follow such leadership.

Of course I'm merely speculating here, and only going off information from one side. I'll be happy to re-evaluate my opinion should the other side present worthwhile evidence of its own.

openeye

----------------------------------------------

i think his big offensive didn't come back from days lol :)

Um considering that was his original village and that he hasn't had a significant ODA increase for over a month, I dare say that was his "big" offense. Or at least one of the biggest. He has only had 3 other villages long enough to build a bigger offense in them, and considering 2 of them started out as 1.5k or less points, that really only leaves one other possible village that could have a nuke of around the same size, Blaze HQ (651|562) K56. But considering it was a 2.7k point village when he nobled it on March 31st , I doubt it was high rax/stables, much more likely it was high resources which would explain the slow growth of that player. In which case I find it questionable that he would have had time/resources to build up the stable/rax fast enough to get a sizeable nuke at this point considering the limited farming troops that the previous 2 1k point villages would have offered him after he hit up 40k in ODA, which would have cleared most of his first/main village offensive force.

Fact is, I doubt he has more than what he threw at you sitting in any one village.

Bottom line, Tribalblaze is a noob, at best a newb. Between the sitting and then not knowing your troops, and then loosing/using a 2k axe army against you and then trying to justify it, all signs point to noob. This requires no speculation, and I have no doubt in it.

Balotbot, if you were near me I would be happy to help, but locations prevent me from doing much outside of ridiculing idiots.

DeletedUser

Thanks im doing this because TribalBlaze might take down REBORN slowly even if some members say " he's the leader of REBORN in months and thats why REBORN is one of the Powerful tribes in the world" i could not agree with these? a traitor? a greedy?(i dont want to call him noob because im noob too :)) leader! leads the REBORN and doing its duty for greed in his own members... what a shame lol....

DeletedUser

Bottom line, Tribalblaze is a noob, at best a newb. Between the sitting and then not knowing your troops, and then loosing/using a 2k axe army against you and then trying to justify it, all signs point to noob. This requires no speculation, and I have no doubt in it.

Sure, make me look like the wishy-washy one here, after all my hard detective work... :icon_rolleyes:

:lol:

As m'now lacking a w33 account, I couldn't actually be bothered finding out all those statistics the 'long way', but again... valid points.

openeye

Sure, make me look like the wishy-washy one here, after all my hard detective work... :icon_rolleyes:

:lol:

As m'now lacking a w33 account, I couldn't actually be bothered finding out all those statistics the 'long way', but again... valid points.

Actually I didn't even read your post before I posted mine. I was busy looking at TW stats for the reply when yours posted. ;P

DeletedUser

Actually I didn't even read your post before I posted mine. I was busy looking at TW stats for the reply when yours posted. ;P

Hahah. Well. Glad one of us was inspired enough to look into actual stats. :icon_twisted:

M'quite interested to see what the response will be, if any. Until such time... I think my work here is done. Over'n'out.

DeletedUser

In Legion we noble our ex members as well. The ex members could have information about our tribe that we wouldn't want shared with others. Plus, once your in, you never get out.

Well in that case Crack...

Who would like Legion's leadership/Squad system names?

DeletedUser

well i know TribalBlaze is active in public forums
his not replying any of the reactions :eek:

DeletedUser70401

It may seem slightly biast from my point of view, deeming that i come from "Reborn" but i wouldn't say TB is such a bad leader - he has his merits for example, getting the tribe to work well with each other; support etc not to mention puting the tribe back on its feet when a certain someone left - Therefore how can you place such a inaccurate opinion on someone based on one - admitidly careless attack - Not too mention from a player who would sulk on the wforums about his getting nobled, suck it up and find a in new village cos there ours now >:)

P.s new here so dont respond to critically @ me i might get upset and cry then go on the wforums and whine on and on...

DeletedUser

nah you did not understand the situation...! or possibly you dont care to know the situation lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.