I'll share REBORN's secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It may seem slightly biast from my point of view, deeming that i come from "Reborn" but i wouldn't say TB is such a bad leader - he has his merits for example, getting the tribe to work well with each other; support etc not to mention puting the tribe back on its feet when a certain someone left - Therefore how can you place such a inaccurate opinion on someone based on one - admitidly careless attack - Not too mention from a player who would sulk on the wforums about his getting nobled, suck it up and find a in new village cos there ours now >:)

P.s new here so dont respond to critically @ me i might get upset and cry then go on the wforums and whine on and on...

I know your very pleased with TB because :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:
Haha... Then my village is yours but sorry somethings gonna happen terribly :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hrm. Well. I did say I was out, but... I believe this deserves a response of some sort, and given you're claiming to be new, m'willing to be gentle.

how can you place such a inaccurate opinion on someone based on one - admitidly careless attack -

Where's the inaccuracy? Openeye has looked into TW stats, and I've outlined three possible scenarios based on the evidence so far provided. I don't actually think either of us really ventured an 'opinion', other than to remark from the looks of things, TribalBlaze appears newb, and he's not a leader I'd choose to follow, knowing the information at hand.

But to answer the general question, we (or at least, I) can do so because from the looks of things, he's being hypocritical, and clearly distorting the truth of the situation. And I'm not much of a fan of either such tactic.

When he chooses to defend himself, I'm willing to listen. Until such a time though, m'not willing to jump on the bandwagon of instanty shunning a player who appears to have every right to have posted this thread.

I understand you're most likely to take the side of your leader, as you're in his tribe, s'only to be expected. But if you objectively read the points openeye and I made, I think it's pretty obvious we're quite entitled to the bare minimum of what 'opinion' we've shared.

Iyyyy said:
Not too mention from a player who would sulk on the wforums about his getting nobled, suck it up and find a in new village cos there ours now >:)

Are you seriously suggesting that if you'd been account sat, had trusted your leader to look into your building levels, troops, village plans etc, then that same leader turned around and nobled you, you wouldn't be slightly put out? M'pretty sure most people would, whether they wish to admit it or not. Especially on W33, where any loss is particularly hard, given the crazy slow speed.

I wouldn't classify this thread as 'sulking', so much as expressing dissatisfaction. And with what's been uncovered so far, m'not terribly surprised there's dissatisfaction.

Still patiently awaiting the other side's response, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well i have an scenario for you iyyyy if your near TribalBlaze maybe you'd be liked me dismissed and be nobled and your lucky that he wont noble you because your too far lol :)

DeletedUser70401

If you want to join the tribe, you have to let us sit your account. If we see you are able, we will give you the invite. Only apply if you
1) are confident with your capabilities
2) have at least 5 villages
3) are a troop whore

Although maybe balbot should have read the tribe profile properly in terms of recruitment, don't over rate your own capabilities if you want to join a high ranking tribe or it really will bite back at you..

In all fairness you are obviously welcome to views, points, opinons etc and have clearly stated your side of the argument but the fact is, i don't think TB will stop nobling just because you made a little fuss on the forums.

I know your very pleased with TB because :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:
Haha... Then my village is yours but sorry somethings gonna happen terribly :icon_twisted:

yeaah about this.. um becasue... then aload of grins didn't catch on there but i doubt theres really anything significant that you could do to me or Reborn for that matter.. but still try to have fun and good luck <3

DeletedUser

Hahaha i should recommend you to read all post in these thread maybe you should be ashamed of yourself :)

DeletedUser

wow balotbot. Thx for bringing out the secret. I wish you luck in surviving Reborn's attacks. Or rather TB's. :)

DeletedUser70401

Ashamed.. im sorry i don't know what ever your talking about.. i was busy distracted by the whining crap spraying out of your mouth... If you were refering to Rome...

Nope, its quite obvious that is not the case. I was thinking about someone even closer to "home".

But until bot says otherwise, I guess thats not really what this thread is about.

I think it dosen't take a little child work out what it means...but fear not what these implications may mean...we love everyone really :)

Although everyone hates a spolier...

openeye

Everyone hates tribes that collaborate with others to take out their allies. If you want to take out a tribe, dont be allies. If your allies, dont plan to to take them out. Rather simple concepts the rest of the more civilized tribes in the game have learned. ;)

Rather than civilized we get Tribalblaze and Reborn. Who just discard any concept of loyalty to their tribe, players, or allies for the chance at a few villages. I say chance because as Tribal, and soon Reborn will find out, just because you jump somebody, it doesn't mean your going to win the fight. ;)

DeletedUser70401

Considering Reborn has not even been the least hostile towards you there's no way to implicate that we are going to just suddenly sucker punch you... so its kinda of naive to just belive anything a ex member may say who has clear motives to stir :/

But so what if we did make plans or prediction of what might happen, arnt all tribes basically doing the same thing there's no harm until someone is actually hurt =)

DeletedUser

Who would like Legion's leadership/Squad system names?

Pickly, how is this top-secret information? in fact i will tell you all now what they are called...Squad 1, squad 2, squad 3....ect ect. The squads are grouped by members who are close together. Im pretty sure the majority of other tribes use this system, however the squads are intermingled i.e members in several squads, all in all it helps with co-ordination but we still act as a tribe...nothing top secret there...

Leadership system - PZA7 is the leader, he has several other advisors who i cannot be bothered to name as there are several of them, however everything is put to tribe before any changes go through, all in all is fairly democratic...Pickly, you have already stated the apparent leadership system...

So, we are basically a normal tribe, it is our members that make it what it is...

DeletedUser

Again, another flame against Pickly, kinda getting tired of Legion members trying to make big deals out of everything I post :)

And I think you know that what I wrote was a joke, but once again, making a mountain out of a mole hill :)

Rulerofmiddleearth

I think it dosen't take a little child work out what it means...but fear not what these implications may mean...we love everyone really :)

Yes, I could imagine it would be easy to work it out, if the implications are true...

Considering Reborn has not even been the least hostile towards you there's no way to implicate that we are going to just suddenly sucker punch you... so its kinda of naive to just belive anything a ex member may say who has clear motives to stir :/

But so what if we did make plans or prediction of what might happen, arnt all tribes basically doing the same thing there's no harm until someone is actually hurt =)

What OE kinda allready said, before you posted that, is that allies aint supposed to scheme against each other. That kinda voids the whole point of being allied.

But when your unknown, I guess you don't have a reputation to worry about damaging...

If we were to follow your logic (and morale), we could make plans and all preperations to take you out (and to make it even more reallike, fool ourselfs to believe some bigger tribe would assist us), and expect the relation between us to be as good as ever, cause we haven't actually attacked yet.

With all the spies and backstabbing going on, I guess the naive part would be the trust we've showed you, by retaining our relations and letting you grow inside "our" K.

By the way, your plans wasn't revealed by any ex-member of REBORN.
I suggest you spend more time building trustworthy relations, then scheming against them. And no, just marking a tribe as ally aint enough.. Winkwink, nudgenudge.

DeletedUser

Well the fact is iyyy do you understand how the situation works?
Then this words can tell you...

You Trust your Leader for account sitting you and will be given advice from a moment
and the moment you wake up there's someone nobling you and then suddenly your out of the tribe?! Did you understand that? you truly trust your leader and he will traitor you like that? he just treated me not like a member but he tricked me in doing that...

Well surely If your trust was betrayed you will surely make true revenge...

DeletedUser35307

Your right! A new player like me had needed a chance to listen your guidance but the leader is to hasty to noble his own members! and not giving a second chance or something

I find it mildly ironic that balobot calls himself a new player when he played in w14, and maybe earlier worlds.

DeletedUser

I find it mildly ironic that balobot calls himself a new player when he played in w14, and maybe earlier worlds.

I played W14 but i was banned early to discover more things about tribalwars lol...

need more explanation?

DeletedUser70401

By the way, your plans wasn't revealed by any ex-member of REBORN.
I suggest you spend more time building trustworthy relations, then scheming against them. And no, just marking a tribe as ally aint enough.. Winkwink, nudgenudge.

Although previously you said...

Nope, its quite obvious that is not the case. I was thinking about someone even closer to "home".

But until bot says otherwise, I guess thats not really what this thread is about.

From what i had interpreted from your post before must of gave some thought that there must have been some sort of communication between the two of you...

I don't see the point in debating anymore, the points that you come up for defending this person is .. how shall i say ever revolving around cynicism... talking about no trust between players and allies *sigh* the fact is you can go on and on pleading for justice that this person had been hurt while playing a game? His feelings stamped on because he was betrayed cruely by his leader...but lets face it he didnt make the cut and faced the consequences many tribes do the same.. also making considering all the players you noble your self i doubt you consider how the other person feels do you?.... hmmm somthing that ROME said that made me giggle was .. having no reputation to damage .. was it? ..hmmm although i wonder how arragont, would one have to be, to win a argument just because of their social status .. ah well although inspite of how much ive run my mouth on for the past 2 days i would appreciate keeping our nap or alliance ongoing hehe .. I don't mean to tarnish or direspect anyone ntentially but its in my nature to speak my mind whether you agree with my morals or not..

AND.. balbot.. um ..im not the least bothered about your situation nor am a little bit more everytime you try to put me in your situation cos frankly i wouldnt be careless enough to let someone sit me.. then find out i dont make the cut in the end you should of not applied if you wernt capable and plus why the hell are you complaining we gave you plenty of advice and help so stop trying make us take the guilt trip..

DeletedUser

Right here we go everyone in w33. I have said troops are more inportant then points in my tribe and as such if you don't have enough your a weak link in the tribe after seeing Bot's villages he indeed was the weak link so i decided to dismiss him and noble him . I happen to be right in his radius so i decided to noble him and a friend also nearby.

This is not me being greedy but for the good of my tribe i've repeatidly gave him advice and help but his troops are so low it's not good enough and seeing as i do not have a academy tribe anymore he gets kicked and internobled.

Cant agree more. Is this not basics? Why does this even deserve a topic in the forum?

We all see bad players who refuse to listen and take advice so they get kicked and nobled.

DeletedUser

wow drwyness you can read very good lol :icon_biggrin:

and btw iyyy im capable of myself because i have more troops than our leader lol

Rulerofmiddleearth

From what i had interpreted from your post before must of gave some thought that there must have been some sort of communication between the two of you...

"Until balotbot says otherwise" in this thread. I hadn't talked with Balotbot at all. Balotbot made this thread to complain about him being nobled after he was sat by his leader. Until he mentions in this thread anything about your other schemes, that was what would be on-topic.

So I'll stick by the suggestion about reevaluating your alliances or whatever you would like to call them.

I don't see the point in debating anymore, the points that you come up for defending this person is .. how shall i say ever revolving around cynicism... talking about no trust between players and allies *sigh* the fact is you can go on and on pleading for justice that this person had been hurt while playing a game?

You made me go through my posts again there.. Couldnt for the life of me remember defending Balobot, or even commenting on how he got kicked/attempted nobled. And yeah, I guess that makes my posts a bit off-topic.

hmmm somthing that ROME said that made me giggle was .. having no reputation to damage .. was it? ..hmmm although i wonder how arragont, would one have to be, to win a argument just because of their social status ..

Not sure you quite understand what I was saying here. Well, honestly, I'm quite sure you dont. Lets examplify it for you. Lets say EvoKe and Sins were to make an mutual alliance. If EvoKe made this alliance, with the intention to backstab us the second we send out defensive support to them, during a war they have with someone else, doing so would do far worse damage to the leaderships longterm reputation, then their shortterm gain of advantage in a war against Sins.

The reason why I use EvoKe as an example, and not say, REBORN, is cause DitM and Sp.fag (did I get that right?) both have a reputation I'm sure they wouldn't want to screw over, for a few cheap villages.

As you hopefully see, this have nothing to do with winning an "argument just because of their social status", its just stating an observation. And I doubt you could use _my_ social status against me, since its after all non-existing.

Status
Not open for further replies.