I'll share REBORN's secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well a tribe must cooperate each other even at times of need but.... my tribe REBORN has a very greedy leader that will kick you and noble you that's what a tribe must show isn't well i know this is tribalwars but! im telling that Tribe must cooperate each other

Well for now im currently nobled by the leader and his friend...!

Purge it....

DeletedUser

ah... 1 village down 4 to go :( very irritating when im getting nobled by my ex fellow tribe mates

DeletedUser

In Legion we noble our ex members as well. The ex members could have information about our tribe that we wouldn't want shared with others. Plus, once your in, you never get out.

DeletedUser

but in my situation im forcefully kicked and get nobled so that's what a tribe must be? i think tribe must support each other and share your problems with each other but REBORN's one and only leader is so much greedy and looks like my villages become burgers :(

DeletedUser

lmao so what is your viewpoint on why you were kicked? What did you do wrong?

TB, would you like to comment on why he was kicked? Were his villages just under incapable hands and you decided to relieve him of his duties?

openeye

lmao so what is your viewpoint on why you were kicked? What did you do wrong?

TB, would you like to comment on why he was kicked? Were his villages just under incapable hands and you decided to relieve him of his duties?

Thats my favorite reason. :)

Poor village administration

DeletedUser

We have had to kick and noble a few members as well. If you don't set some standards for growth and stick to those requirements, members go inactive and the tribe gets weak. It's not tribal hugs after all.

DeletedUser

uhmm i think i was kicked by the reason of low troop count? but i already talked to that rotten leader that i resolved that problem because all my villages are making in each with 1k sp, sm, arc

yet i think he thought that my villages look delicious so no wait dismissed and be nobled....

DeletedUser

uhmm i think i was kicked by the reason of low troop count? but i already talked to that rotten leader that i resolved that problem because all my villages are making in each with 1k sp, sm, arc

yet i think he thought that my villages look delicious so no wait dismissed and be nobled....

A very good, if not the best, reason to kick someone. If someone wants an elite tribe they need only elite players. Kicking and nobling is the best way to acheive this.

DeletedUser

yeah your correct but it doesn't changed the fact that tribemates must understand each other and help each other...

DeletedUser

A very good, if not the best, reason to kick someone. If someone wants an elite tribe they need only elite players. Kicking and nobling is the best way to acheive this.

Not at all. There are only very few reasons for kicking someone, like:
  • he's cheating
  • he didn't listen at advices
  • he's inactive without explanation

Another good reason would be he's spying. Though in this case I wouldn't count him really as a tribesmember rather than a member of another tribe / the enemy. Thus it's more making it public, that he's no tribesmember rather than dismissing one. ;-)

Did the leader(s) tell the dismissed member to build troops properly? Did they check it (no - not via sitting, one should trust one's members; the good spies usually aren't being uncovered by such sittings and the horribhle spies don't do really much harm) regularly? In particular new players need guidance. And this would include more than just the usuall stuff like "Build troops!", "Attack target X!", "Defend member Y!" or the copying and pasting of tons of more or less useless guides from the public forums into the internal one's "tactic section". Such leadership isn't worth even being called a leadership. This scenario doesn't sound real? Well, been there, seen that in other's tribes.

Not having troops is a reason to talk a lot more with that member. Guide him the way to how to keep all queues running after a while - even with being online just once per day for half of an hour. A good leader does some resource-management among his members. Letting those, whose warehouses are overflowing all the time share their riches with those valuable players, who cannot affort hanging in front of the PC's monitor all day long, but are a good addition to the tribe's community. And so on, and so on.

But I guess, this divides the few good leaderships in this games from the overhelming masses of horrible ones. Founding a tribe, gathering some people, even winning your first war won't automatically make one a good leader.

DeletedUser

Your right! A new player like me had needed a chance to listen your guidance but the leader is to hasty to noble his own members! and not giving a second chance or something... I consider him a traitor even his my ex leader...
and one more thing...
You cannot build a great tribe if you just want elite players...
A great tribe has its own elite players AND its new players for ultimate balance....

Rulerofmiddleearth

Disappointed with this thread.

Topic promise alot more then the thread delivers :/

From what I'm hearing, there sure are some plans that could use some fresh air ;)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Leaders such as that should be nobled themselfs. If your a Duke, your tribe is more important then almost anything in tw. If you fail to see it's not just about yourself then you shouldn't be a leader ..

DeletedUser

Yea. Where are the secrets?! Thread title is super misleading. A way to attract more attention i suppose.

DeletedUser

Right here we go everyone in w33. I have said troops are more inportant then points in my tribe and as such if you don't have enough your a weak link in the tribe after seeing Bot's villages he indeed was the weak link so i decided to dismiss him and noble him . I happen to be right in his radius so i decided to noble him and a friend also nearby.

This is not me being greedy but for the good of my tribe i've repeatidly gave him advice and help but his troops are so low it's not good enough and seeing as i do not have a academy tribe anymore he gets kicked and internobled.

DeletedUser

Disappointed with this thread.

Topic promise alot more then the thread delivers :/

From what I'm hearing, there sure are some plans that could use some fresh air ;)

Come on spill your guts...they must have had a plan to attack Evoke it seems every one else does LOL

Right here we go everyone in w33. I have said troops are more inportant then points in my tribe and as such if you don't have enough your a weak link in the tribe

Tribalblaze I agree with you 1,000,000% we have structured troops requirements as well. You fail the test you get a warning your fail again...Bye Bye

Sir Morlock

Sir Morlock

Last edited by a moderator:

Rulerofmiddleearth

Come on spill your guts...they must have had a plan to attack Evoke it seems every one else does LOL

Nope, its quite obvious that is not the case. I was thinking about someone even closer to "home".

But until bot says otherwise, I guess thats not really what this thread is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.