Point Whore

DeletedUser

Ok im bored and before i leave this world id like to give you current rank:4 in the world.....

LittleRude!!!!

http://http://www.twstats.com/en33/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4401952&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Now as you see this guy has nobled all barbs except 2 people :icon_eek:.

Now seriously if this guy cant noble people why the moo is he playing tribal wars? doesnt he understand the concept of this game.

rant over:

i made this to make this forum a little better (maybe) as this is like dead.
also as i am bored.

but just lol at him and his coolness for being a point whore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some day the gray tribe will become aware of itself and wipe us all out.

openeye

I have nobled a simular number of barbs Fungas. Would you like to test the theory that barb noblers are point whores?

sp.ag

I have nobled a simular number of barbs Fungas. Would you like to test the theory that barb noblers are point whores?

OE surely you would agree however, nobling 15 villages at this stage of a world in 2 days is an indication of being a tad of a pointwhore.

openeye

OE surely you would agree however, nobling 15 villages at this stage of a world in 2 days is an indication of being a tad of a pointwhore.

Only if he doesn't have the merch needed to keep them pumped. It takes about a week to get a grey to have enough troops to farm on its own. If he had 500+ merch in his mains, with plenty of farmers to keep them busy, and the greys were close enough to make quick trips, it might be possible. But likely its not feasible. If he would have staggered them over a week so that all 15 didn't need to get pushed at once that could work fairly easily.

If his tribe is pushing him resources though, or if he has 0 threats nearby this could still be a very viable option towards building a healthy account. I still would have liked to see them staggered, but 15 greys isn't too difficult. If you have the acad levels and the resources to build 15 nobles, then I suspect you have the farming troops to feed them. It just becomes a question of if he can get resources out to them fast enough or is he going to have ques sitting empty.

Oh and if he does anything but focus on troop production in those greys then all this goes out the window and I agree fully. Lvl 20 HQ and lvl 20 warehouse are the only things that should be built until you can get the rax/stable to 15/10 at minimium, 20/15 ideally.

While its certainly a suspect move, I dont see it as enough to pass definitive judgement, but hey its PnP, this is all about opinions.

Edit:

I take it all back, very likely point whore. There is no way a player could get 60 acad levels from soley grey nobling without rushing acads in every village. Obviously he still has a decent farming force, but still, I cant imagine troop production rates are high enough to really get him the troops he would need for a war. But like I said before, if he has 0 threats, then focusing 100% on growth over troops is viable. Not healthy for the tribe, but a viable strategy for personal rank. He isn't going to get hit anytime soon, so there is plenty of time to build the troops later. Though at that time his tribe could be hurting because his troops are useless for anything but farming atm.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

openeye said:
Edit:

I take it all back, very likely point whore. There is no way a player could get 60 acad levels from soley grey nobling without rushing acads in every village. Obviously he still has a decent farming force, but still, I cant imagine troop production rates are high enough to really get him the troops he would need for a war. But like I said before, if he has 0 threats, then focusing 100% on growth over troops is viable. Not healthy for the tribe, but a viable strategy for personal rank. He isn't going to get hit anytime soon, so there is plenty of time to build the troops later. Though at that time his tribe could be hurting because his troops are useless for anything but farming atm.

That's exactly what I said on forum/skype the other day :lol:

Rulerofmiddleearth

If it make you feel better Fungas, he aint ranked #3 anymore..

DeletedUser

It seems to me he will get bored and leave the world after a while. at least, i would do if i nobled that much barbs and needed that much farming and merch activity to keep growing and getting acad levels.
so, what remains from him after he leave? his now-non-barb and grown-up villages for his tribe to take freely.

so, he may be able to help his tribe after all.

picadilypie

he may be more of a defensive player, I know alot of players prefer to sim city and just build up their villages into a pretty cluster, and instead of helping their tribe by attacking enemies and active players they just take inactives and send out a lot of support instead. They're still very valuable players and every tribe needs a couple of them to tidy up their owned continents, keep inactive account sits low and to provide long term support to frontlines.

hellochase14

anyone want a laugh, read littlerude's ingame profile.:lol:

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars Turks: giving regular Turks a bad name since World 1.

LittleRude said:
and they need a plan for killing to me
Because they are hate MUSLIMS... I cant understand Because I stay crazy and silent

This statement ftw.

openeye

I'm so happy that not a day can go by in TW without real world biases being used for justification for why players are being destroyed. Certainly it cant be because this is a game, and thats how you play it. I am certain that the Christians are just using it as the 21st century equivilent of the Crusades, whitey is playing just to enslave and whip the black folk, and all the while the Nazis are trying to figure out what the prequiste build is to unlock the ovens.

mike62

Im sorry but can an in game mod remove this vile insult on all decent peoples intelligence and ban the player who wrote it. Everyone is entitled to their views but this borders on pure hate, we are after all only in a game.
An excellent game but still a game.

DeletedUser

Mike, if you're referring to OpenEye's comment, I disagree with you. It was said in sarcasm. This isn't really a "Holy War" if you have questions about that... or if you think OpenEye thinks this is "Holy War" he/she really doesn't. If you're referring to what LittleRude put on his profile, I really have no clue whether to delete or not. I shouldn't be talking about that.
:icon_cool:
BonTopic: I would like to add that what LittleRude did by nobleing all those barbs in 1 day could be a record and that by nobling all your possible farms, you are basically asking everyone around you if they would like to farm your newly-nobled, once-barb villages.

mike62

Im refering to the comments on the Linkerko pm they are borderline racist comments.