Point Whore

DeletedUser

No it just means he's become quite the adept farmer but unlike the rest of us he has made little attempt to produce troop ques and at this stage could not hope to do so. As for the skill of player well I think that one is quite obvious although he has room to prove us wrong. But to be honest he's gonna get squashed like a bug... LittleRude will soon be reduced to nothing more than a name and OD

Sayak

Disgrace still. His a poiintwhore and cannot play. I had a conversation with him once upon a time. I called him A NOOB (this is right before i quit lol) and we got into a verbal fight. His such a moron that to PROOVE his not a Noob. He gave me his accoutn sit. Since i was quitting, looking back I should have sent his troops to a barb 300 hours away lol. (he didnt have much either - stupid pointwhore)

Rulerofmiddleearth

What's a surprise to me, is that he finds the time to noble 12 barbs in one day, after a whole tribe is declaring that they are taking him out.

DeletedUser

He's now ranked two, unless this war hasn't started littlerude is defeating detox.

Rulerofmiddleearth

No, he is defeating the greys. The only players he have nobled is himself. Twice.

If one are to judge by his PA-list, he might be getting some def-support, but then again, I doubt that list is very close to reality.

DeletedUser

Arasbeqa,impulses and Ifeelyou are over a K away, even if it's true, I will be suprised if he recives real time support to the correct villages, spread over soo many villages will not be very handy against a all tribe.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Arasbeqa,impulses and Ifeelyou are over a K away, even if it's true, I will be suprised if he recives real time support to the correct villages, spread over soo many villages will not be very handy against a all tribe.

Easy to support the right village. Nabs go for the high points, and Littlerude doesnt have that many highpointers...

Whats funny about taking out that guy though, is that it forces you to practicly noble another 50 1k greys. They just got a different color.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Yes, I guess so, but it wil be smarter not to go for highest point vilalge / main, I hope it's in detox abilty to attack where unecxpected ... if they use fakes as well they can easily take from him 2-4 k villages.

Woodlandapple

Easy to support the right village. Nabs go for the high points, and Littlerude doesnt have that many highpointers...

Whats funny about taking out that guy though, is that it forces you to practicly noble another 50 1k greys. They just got a different color.

To be able to noble that quantity of barbs, he must have a lot of villages with academies, although those villages will still be quite horribly built, I'm guessing.

DeletedUser

That noob listed me as his allly... Pathetic :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

All his PA's are fantasy. Its a running joke with us actually.... I want in on this fantasy PA list!!!!!

DeletedUser

My birthday present from the tribe: the LittleRude smackdown.

BTW, he was nobling all those greys because he was determined to get to #1 before we nobled him out. Plus, you know, the greys were so tired of him attacking them that they were finally fighting back.

DeletedUser

He has lost most of his decent villages and yet he still has time and the academies to noble more and more barbarian villages. It is very strange, that is the reasonn he got attacked in the first place, combined with a few other things and yet he continues to do it. Strange

DeletedUser

I think he sent back one attack at someone attacking him... for the most part, we've just been quietly taking his villages, one after the other, with no dodging or retaliation. Sigh. Frankly, it's almost as boring as nobling barbs.