Official War Declaration, Phoenix

DeletedUser22924

seen as ROCk is blind as a bat, and starting to be dilusional, i Think =RSSR='s Fate is sealed:)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
He just likes to carry on, as noobs tend to do so....

They get smacked around, their tribe totals 2 million points... And they really think that anyone cares they are crying about two tribes hitting them.

Then again, i did tell him that Ham wasnt bothering with Rssr cause of ME> but he still refuses to believe it, as i asked bh to wait until i could try to recruit them.....

Small tribes like Rssr are just filler tribes.. food between big wars. Apparently none of Rssr seems to understand this...

And rock, killrz might as well be part of you.. you recruited enough of them.

But to explain, just for you slower people, (not special, just slower) mark posted those stats to show WHAT phoenx has been doing this week.

Just cause we arent nobling you, dont mean we arent nobling.... So seriously, stop the 300 shpeal about your odds... I am waiting for you to try to kick me and say, "this is Sparta!!!"

we got every other angle, why not the finishing move from you?

ArianaPowAh

Oh sorry about that. I usually define war when the attacks begin. Not when it is declared. So I stand corrected.. 36 hrs ago.

You don't seem to understand what's going on at all. =RSSR='s K53 ( or whatever ) cluster has been engaged before my official declaration, and that has nothing to do with this war, it's not my fault that you keep a 80k points cluster 30 hours away from your main one, so stop whining about those attacks as they have nothing to do with me , neither Phoenx .

DeletedUser

Oh sorry about that. I usually define war when the attacks begin. Not when it is declared. So I stand corrected.. 36 hrs ago.

Ah, so by your definition then, you actually declared war on HAM!!! when you did this:

12. *HOLLYWOOD (452|653) K64 6,023 Franky86 [HAM!!!] *THE ROCK* [=RSSR=] 14th March 2009 - 21:27:41

shadowbuzo

o_o where were I when all this started D:
Go Phoenx :) ahhahahaha kind of late =(

DeletedUser

Arguing about words yet again? .. Cant you all just quit and move on .. or atleast get swallowed into a better tribe .. You know i hear Boo is recruiting for their ranks .. requirements are to log on once a month and attack 1 ham with 1 nuke once a year!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Our stats. Please note the total noblement record. Shows we are busy with our goals, and not to be swayed by some pnp shit talking.

As for vs each other.. i thought letting them get first shot was cool... guess not... they never capitalized....

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =RSSR=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 38
Difference: 24

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 5
Difference: 6

image.php

and here.. i just recieved this....

fabiotheman12 today at 06:14
We dont have to be. Have a look at what is going on, you guys are getting fucked up. Sure we have lost some but only noobs or ianctive players.. You know how much of a force we can be.

What war is he watching?

DeletedUser

LMAO

Paj, you do seem to have a knack for getting funny mails!

I certainly don't think he's watching the same war that you are - maybe you've been watching the wrong one? :icon_surprised::icon_eek:

:lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just want to point out. I tried to scout Kazatan today....

This player has been banned and cannot be attacked or supported

Then i tried to scout bekstar, and then *the rock* appears all three are now banned and gone...

Hmmm... what is wrong with this picture??

Would appear that Rock, Bekstar (his wife) and kazatan(the account he was sitting) have all been banned...

Anyways, just want to point out i was challenged by a cheater..

Deleted User - 2282801

Its funny when that happens as well as slightly annoying :icon_razz:

As bans are not always permenant, you might still get a chance to kick some ass though ....

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: =RSSR=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 24
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80,974
Side 2: 160,421
Difference: 79,447

image.php

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I want to know what the rest of Rssr leadership thinks of their leader being banned......

I guess i wont get to put Rock's name in my profile for being Rimmed/Centered.....

We are now on cleanup duty here...

DeletedUser

I'm definitely starting to become a Phoenix fan. Nothing but good results.

Deleted User - 2282801

They might stage a fightback yet though :icon_eek:

[spoil]LOL[/spoil]

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm definitely starting to become a Phoenix fan. Nothing but good results.

Thank you. Its a hassle with so few members to use their nobles, but it cuts down massively on inactives to be eaten and what not.... Tho one or two have to go...

Anyways, will be coming forth with new updates in our general directions post Rssr...

DeletedUser

I want to know what the rest of Rssr leadership thinks of their leader being banned......

I guess i wont get to put Rock's name in my profile for being Rimmed/Centered.....

We are now on cleanup duty here...
As far as I know *THE ROCK* was temporarily suspended for sending support to the same co-ordinates from an account that he was sitting as well as his own within a 24 time period. A mistake which can easily be made when sitting multiple accounts in a war period. It is sometimes hard juggling, esp if you are watching up to 6 accounts that get passed on at a time. Being as experienced as you are Pajuno, I would think you would know this is possible.

Maybe we will get to see if you have the :cata::cata:'s to take Rock on your own like I have seen you state prior to this. I will be interested to watch this..

Win or loose my money goes on the fact that you wont be able to rim the Rock, and definately not on your own. I looked at his W18 stats and his OD is almost greater than yours on W6.

DeletedUser

if u can read stats right, and see how paj, is well respected by MANY members(i can see), and from what ROCK has done, i doubt ROCK will survive this