Official War Declaration, Phoenix

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As far as I know *THE ROCK* was temporarily suspended for sending support to the same co-ordinates from an account that he was sitting as well as his own within a 24 time period. A mistake which can easily be made when sitting multiple accounts in a war period. It is sometimes hard juggling, esp if you are watching up to 6 accounts that get passed on at a time. Being as experienced as you are Pajuno, I would think you would know this is possible.

Maybe we will get to see if you have the :cata::cata:'s to take Rock on your own like I have seen you state prior to this. I will be interested to watch this..

Win or loose my money goes on the fact that you wont be able to rim the Rock, and definately not on your own. I looked at his W18 stats and his OD is almost greater than yours on W6.

The two worlds are noncomparable for OD. We have had stacking like you wouldnt believe for over a year and a half there.

At this stage of the world, i have too much advantage on Rock. Period. Not to mention that i feel i do have a bit more experience.. Besides, its not a question of having the sac. Will it benefit my tribe to do that?

And another thing, sending support back and forth thru multiple accounts.. if he recruited better, he wouldnt be needing to sit all those accounts. But dont act like he wasnt using those lesser known hidden inactives to support his front line players...

Anyways, i know better than to have that many people need that much sitting... That is a further sign of noob, as i am smart enough to not recruit those kind of players...(just for points we call it)

As for equal skill levels.. i have other skills besides sniping, nobling, breaching, etc... so in all total package, rock dont stand a chance. Period. Keep living in that imaginary honorable world you wished existed....

DeletedUser

And what skills are those? Working the corner? I have those skills too cheech

Oh and in response to the whole having to sit accounts because people are inactive. Its not true, we just have try to make sure accounts are running constantly. If people are on it makes sense to use a sitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh and in response to the whole having to sit accounts because people are inactive. Its not true, we just have try to make sure accounts are running constantly. If people are on it makes sense to use a sitter.

yes, this is agreeable.. but throughout all the attacks we have seen from Rssr, we only needed two accounts to be sat, and those were extra.. as in not necessary.

My skills on the corner far exceed the cash capabilitiies of the corner.. i have since moved on to house calls...

Anyways, if your duke was half the duke i am... None of your tribe would be in the situation they are in.....

DeletedUser

The two worlds are noncomparable for OD. We have had stacking like you wouldnt believe for over a year and a half there.

At this stage of the world, i have too much advantage on Rock. Period. Not to mention that i feel i do have a bit more experience.. Besides, its not a question of having the sac. Will it benefit my tribe to do that?

And another thing, sending support back and forth thru multiple accounts.. if he recruited better, he wouldnt be needing to sit all those accounts. But dont act like he wasnt using those lesser known hidden inactives to support his front line players...

Anyways, i know better than to have that many people need that much sitting... That is a further sign of noob, as i am smart enough to not recruit those kind of players...(just for points we call it)

As for equal skill levels.. i have other skills besides sniping, nobling, breaching, etc... so in all total package, rock dont stand a chance. Period. Keep living in that imaginary honorable world you wished existed....

Paj, don't forget that there is also a difference in the way that OD is calculated between the two worlds - w6 OD is calculated on farm space that each kill takes up whereas w18 is calculated on the points system.

DeletedUser

Paj, don't forget that there is also a difference in the way that OD is calculated between the two worlds - w6 OD is calculated on farm space that each kill takes up whereas w18 is calculated on the points system.
Hmm this is interesting. Could you explain how the two systems work and what is the differentiation between them. I am not experienced in the farm system OD.

DeletedUser

Points based OD:
OD-scores for attacker / defender
spear 4 / 1
sword 5 / 2
axe 1 / 4
archer 5 / 2
scout 1 / 2
light cavalry 5 / 13
mounted archer 6 / 12
heavy cavalry 23 / 15
ram 4 / 8
catapult 12 / 10
paladin 40 / 20
nobleman 200 / 200

So say you kill 1000 spears in someone's village, you gain 4000 points on your ODA. If you kill 100 LC that is sat in a village, you get 500 points whereas if you kill it by defending, you get 1300 points

If I remember rightly, the farm based OD you get the same number of points as the number of population spaces each unit takes up - so if you kill 1000 spears in a village, you gain 1000 points. If you kill 100 LC, whether as an attacker or a defender, you only get 400 points.

So you see, points based OD rises far far quicker than farm based OD does.

DeletedUser

so farm based,(in my opinion) is better at deducting how much u killed:axemen:

DeletedUser9021

if u can read stats right, and see how paj, is well respected by MANY members(i can see), and from what ROCK has done, i doubt ROCK will survive this

And all of this trash-talking by RSSR makes me very motivated to spend some time attacking. Dzukas ain't fighting back on w6, and after capping about 40 SIN villas in a weekend, I need to punch a hole in someone on w30 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

And all of this trash-talking by RSSR makes me very motivated to spend some time attacking. Dzukas ain't fighting back on w6, and after capping about 40 SIN villas in a weekend, I need to punch a hole in someone on w30 :icon_cool:
me too, but im not close to RssR, sucks :p

DeletedUser

so farm based,(in my opinion) is better at deducting how much u killed:axemen:

Yes and no - both ways of calculating OD have advantages and disadvantages. At the end of the day, stats can never tell the whole story about how good a player is anyway.

Nice going on Dzukas Hench, but RSSR may not give you much more satisfaction - I gained 3 villages for roughly the price of two nukes (would have been 4 villages apart from I let Blodyx have one of them).

DeletedUser

Yes and no - both ways of calculating OD have advantages and disadvantages. At the end of the day, stats can never tell the whole story about how good a player is anyway.

Nice going on Dzukas Hench, but RSSR may not give you much more satisfaction - I gained 3 villages for roughly the price of two nukes (would have been 4 villages apart from I let Blodyx have one of them).
either way, i'll have to settle for erevos then, it sucks cause i lost my nobles in the opp they had againsnt me. :p

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =RSSR=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 8
Difference: 15

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 1
Difference: 24

image.php

Things are not looking good for =RSSR= overall!

*THE ROCK*

Not to sure what you guys expect..

I think the crew at =RSSR= (Rank #46 when this war started) are doing exceptional, considering they are fighting on their own.

Also considering the fact they are fighting Phoenx (Rank #29) and HAM!!! (Rank #6), I wouldn't crow to loudly. I am sure this performance that you are glorifying, others may not think so worthy.

I must pinch this quote that Tony did as it may have some relevance. If unable to relate then it doesnt matter so much..

It is better never to judge a tribe by what they noble or not noble. Most of the So called professional tribes have won their "status" not by nobling little abandons but by fighting tribes without ability or power to fight back. Those so called professional tribes will also scramble at the first real war against a tribe with the power and the will to fight back.

In the end, facts are facts, there is a very slim chance if any at all that we would be able to overturn the sheer numbers you guys collectively have. 375 villages to a combined effort of over 2000 villages.

I am proud of the way our guys are fighting and the fact they still are. If nothing else they have learnt what teamwork can do, even against the odds.
For the guys that debuted on W30 and even the ones who havent, the experience you have and will receive fighting against guys the caliber of Phoenix and HAM!!! are insurmountable to what you could gain playing in 5 seperate worlds for over a year..

My one piece of advise.
Soak it up and make sure you are still smiling at the end

DeletedUser9021

(...)

My one piece of advise.

You have a good attitude. Shame you can't fight this war to the end, I would have enjoyed exchanging attacks with you.

*THE ROCK*

Dude, if you are gonna post stats, please post the correct detail. I know it is probably not that much different, but at least it will save me doing it..

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: 19/04/2009 00:00:00 to 04/05/2009 18:27:04

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 29
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112,753
Side 2: 199,575
Difference: 86,822

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players:

Timeframe: 26/04/2009 00:00:00 to 04/05/2009 17:55:33

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 34
Difference: 31

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,253
Side 2: 270,617
Difference: 246,364

image.php

*THE ROCK*

You have a good attitude. Shame you can't fight this war to the end, I would have enjoyed exchanging attacks with you.
Not until the war is over, will the battle begin..
Someday I am sure we will get the chance..

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not to sure what you guys expect..

I think the crew at =RSSR= (Rank #46 when this war started) are doing exceptional, considering they are fighting on their own.

Also considering the fact they are fighting Phoenx (Rank #29) and HAM!!! (Rank #6), I wouldn't crow to loudly. I am sure this performance that you are glorifying, others may not think so worthy.

I must pinch this quote that Tony did as it may have some relevance. If unable to relate then it doesnt matter so much..

In the end, facts are facts, there is a very slim chance if any at all that we would be able to overturn the sheer numbers you guys collectively have. 375 villages to a combined effort of over 2000 villages.

I am proud of the way our guys are fighting and the fact they still are. If nothing else they have learnt what teamwork can do, even against the odds.
For the guys that debuted on W30 and even the ones who havent, the experience you have and will receive fighting against guys the caliber of Phoenix and HAM!!! are insurmountable to what you could gain playing in 5 seperate worlds for over a year..

My one piece of advise.

Sigh, have to ruin a good post with bs?

There is not 2000 villages arrayed against your tiny tribe... Please.

Anyways, i hear your back ingame.. so we may yet get to rim ya. I have yet to take a real shot at one of your players, mate.... Just you wait and see what a "player of my caliber" can do.....

*THE ROCK*

Sigh, have to ruin a good post with bs?

There is not 2000 villages arrayed against your tiny tribe... Please.

Anyways, i hear your back ingame.. so we may yet get to rim ya. I have yet to take a real shot at one of your players, mate.... Just you wait and see what a "player of my caliber" can do.....

No BS mate..
Please dont turn around and say every single one of the 2000 villages are
not involved in a co-ordinated attack, so it does not constitute an "array"
of "2000 villages against your
tiny tribe" LoL.

What I am stating is substantiated fact..
I am just reading the stats mate.

Here, see em for yourself..

Name: Phoenix
Members: 23
Villages: 563
&
Name: mmmm Ham...
Members: 44
Villages: 1,519

V's

Name: RESURRECTION.
Members: 41
Villages: 350

ArianaPowAh

You can try actually counting only the members attacking you, but I guess that's too hard for you. Maybe I can convince some other top 5 tribes to send a fake at you, so that you'll fight 10000 villages.