Top 20 players

DeletedUser

Wrong? About what? I also don't much care if you dislike me, you're a douchebag whose insulted three top 20 players now and has said you could easily be top 20 if you wanted while all the while putting up a very piss poor performance.

I didn't call the top three idiots or douchebag or any other insulting words. All I basicly said is that I can be top 20 without a problem if I was to point whore.

Stop adding in stuff that is not there.

Nauzhror

I didn't call the top three idiots or douchebag or any other insulting words. All I basicly said is that I can be top 20 without a problem if I was to point whore.

Stop adding in stuff that is not there.

I didn't say top 3. I said 3 of the top 20. Pervis, Megamorphy, myself. Quite the opposite with top 3, you seem to have crawled inside of CMSNero's ass.

DeletedUser

Before nobles are even common (sure some people have conquers but to the majority of the world they're not available yet) there's no way to judge a 'good leader'. It's all based on his pnp representation and being popular.

Oh, and I guess I'm the most popular leader. Putting aside the fact you said I'm more disliked than you :)icon_rolleyes:)

DeletedUser

I didn't say top 3. I said 3 of the top 20. Pervis, Megamorphy, myself. Quite the opposite with top 3, you seem to have crawled inside of CMSNero's ass.

Is pointless talking to you Nauzhror.

I prove you wrong that I didn't insult any of the top 20 PERIOD.

Now I will run along laughing at the convo that I had with you. :lol:

DeletedUser

Is pointless talking to you Nauzhror.

I prove you wrong that I didn't insult any of the top 20 PERIOD.

Now I will run along laughing at the convo that I had with you. :lol:

Please shut up, you have no clue seriously

DeletedUser

Popular means most well known, not most liked. You are definitely the most popular leader.

So because I'm the most known, that's why I've been voted the best leader?

Surely that means Krakken's/Danellis and the rest of the lot should be voted 'best leader' (most popular according to you) in every world they play.

After all, there is a worst leader section to vote on too :)icon_rolleyes:)

You're making no sense with your flawed logic.

DeletedUser

If this how you conduct yourself in the public forum representing your tribe, I'm very disappointed.

You have talked crap about 3 of the top 20. That is more disapponiting.

You have no clue what you are talking about, and have been proved wrong 3 or 4 times in the last two pages

DeletedUser

If this how you conduct yourself in the public forum representing yourself, I'm very disappointed.

No but judging by your sig, you look like you cannot help yourself :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You have talked crap about 3 of the top 20. That is more disapponiting.

You have no clue what you are talking about, and have been proved wrong 3 or 4 times in the last two pages

Talking crap? can you show me proof that I talk crap about the top three?

If you can't show me proof please keep your mouth shut, it wouldn't hurt to keep it shut rather then speaking blindly about stuff.

Nauzhror

So because I'm the most known, that's why I've been voted the best leader?

Surely that means Krakken's/Danellis and the rest of the lot should be voted 'best leader' (most popular according to you) in every world they play.

After all, there is a worst leader section to vote on too :)icon_rolleyes:)

You're making no sense with your flawed logic.

Krakkan hasn't played in over a dozen worlds. You've failed as many times as he has at least, him being voted best leader wouldn't shock me.

Nauzhror

Talking crap? can you show me proof that I talk crap about the top three?

If you can't show me proof please keep your mouth shut, it wouldn't hurt to keep it shut rather then speaking blindly about stuff.

The quote below was directed at Megamorphy. Mehamorphy is currently rank 2.

That is why they have abandonded villages and bonus villages for little girls.

Wonder why they put those abandonded villages and bonus villages there in the first place? hmmm maybe for us to farm?

I clear a player and keep on farming to prevent him from building troops and wait until I have nobles. His village will become mine, why only clear it for farm when you can compeletly get rid of the threat.

You asked Pervis what the highest IQ of a cat was insinuating he was stupid for having a cat in his avatar. Pervis is rank 3. I am rank 5. That's three of the top 5 you have insulted. Now please, shut the hell up.

DeletedUser

Krakkan hasn't played in over a dozen worlds. You've failed as many times as he has at least, him being voted best leader wouldn't shock me.

Define failed. As a leader, which is what we're speaking about, I've failed twice. Nobody's denying that.

TEST/Dream; success
Ebay/T*F; failed

That's 2-2. Until you have the guts to lead, and hit rank 1-3 when your members are around 300-500k, you have no right to call me a failure. Especially as I have succeeded just as much as I have failed.

DeletedUser

The quote below was directed at Megamorphy. Mehamorphy is currently rank 2.

You asked Pervis what the highest IQ of a cat was insinuating he was stupid for having a cat in his avatar. Pervis is rank 3. I am rank 5. That's three of the top 5 you have insulted. Now please, shut the hell up.

I ask Pervis what is the highest IQ for a cat, since he have a cat avatar I thought he would know what is the highest IQ for a cat. That is not insulting him, is a question.

Calling someone a little girl is insulting? oh my bad sorry didn't know that was insulting to her. Wonder how you know how that was insulting to her.

and about you mate, you are a fool yes you are a fool PERIOD.

I don't consider you top 20 but rather a fool in the forum :D

Nauzhror

I ask Pervis what is the highest IQ for a cat, since he have a cat avatar I thought he would know what is the highest IQ for a cat. That is not insulting him, is a question.

Calling someone a little girl is insulting? oh my bad sorry didn't know that was insulting to her. Wonder how you know how that was insulting to her.

and about you mate, you are a fool yes you are a fool PERIOD.

I don't consider you top 20 but rather a fool in the forum :D

No. You asked the highest IQ of a cat, insinuating that he was a cat and therefore stupid. And yes calling someonea little girl is insulting, speficically when they're a guy, and older than you.

Nauzhror

Define failed. As a leader, which is what we're speaking about, I've failed twice. Nobody's denying that.

TEST/Dream; success
Ebay/T*F; failed

That's 2-2. Until you have the guts to lead, and hit rank 1-3 when your members are around 300-500k, you have no right to call me a failure. Especially as I have succeeded just as much as I have failed.

Most people might fail at least twice, but when you hype yourself up and then fail expect to be thrashed more than someone who silently fails. And it's 2-3. You failed hardcore on W33. You fell behind and claimed to have been hit by a car so people would feel bad for you.

DeletedUser

No. You asked the highest IQ of a cat, insinuating that he was a cat and therefore stupid. And yes calling someonea little girl is insulting, speficically when they're a guy, and older than you.

Assume much? LOL

Nauzhror

Assume much? LOL

Nothing was assumed. It was blatantly obvious why you asked what the highest IQ of a cat was. There's also no assuming gender with Megamorphy I know for a fact he's a guy, and married, whereas you are quite likely a teenager.