Top 20 players

DeletedUser

isn't that just about the case with all of us?

offtopic: btw nice sig with the locust in it halo-wars fan?

Well, Halo fan. I was looking for something to put there and saw that. So in it went. I am getting a new sig though.

DeletedUser

Stop making a fool out of yourself, and hey I can be in the top 20 without a problem if I was to point whore :D easy as calling you a fool.

Hehe. I'd looooove to see it. You need to say good bye to your social life. There will also be no sex, sex is totally offlimits! So be ready to be ditched by your girl friend. No booze, don't wanna mess up and demolish instead of contruct do you? Not like I ever did that. (A).
Oh, one kinda` needs brain and a logically way of thinking to reach it and keep it... Yeah, that counts you out.

Nauzhror > You. Simple as 1,2,3. ;)

halo2themax

That really annoys me, when people say such things as the top players (in the beginning of the world) being pointwhores. Those are the type of players that think to get number 1 just upgrade your mines to level 15 and beyond while ignoring troops. Whereas they did the smart thing and made 50 spears and swords to sit in their village all day before upgrading them to level ten :)

Can anyone clear up for me HOW a top player can be a pointwhore if their growth rate is measured by how much they farm/troop count.

DeletedUser

Stop making a fool out of yourself, and hey I can be in the top 20 without a problem if I was to point whore :D easy as calling you a fool.

Are you really trying to call Nauzhror and PeRvIs point whores and fools?

You my friend have won the stupid award. Bloody einstenin we have here...

DeletedUser

Are you really trying to call Nauzhror and PeRvIs point whores and fools?

You my friend have won the stupid award. Bloody einstenin we have here...

I advices people to go back and reread the post between me and him.

We was talking about rulers nobbling villages that he cleared, but all of a suddenly he jump into talking about nobbling a 100 point abandoned village? WTF is he talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kebabe is the only one to have stated he didn't like me. Heck, lots of people in Pervis's thread named me as one of the most feared/respected players.

Well I was voted as the best leader more times than anyone in that thread, as well as most entertaining four times. Does that make me the best leader? :)icon_rolleyes:). Also, I'm sure it wasn't only me who stated they disliked you, as I just checked the thread. There's something called 'personal opinion'. It isn't a fact.

/Slashes ego in half

Nauzhror

Well I was voted as the best leader more times than anyone in that thread, as well as most entertaining four times. Does that make me the best leader? :)icon_rolleyes:).

Nope, it makes you the most vocal leader.

Also, I'm sure it wasn't only me who stated they disliked you, as I just checked the thread. There's something called 'personal opinion'. It isn't a fact.

I didn't see anyone insinuating that anything was fact. I simply stated no one else in thisthread seemed to genuinely dislike me except you. As for other people stating so, hmm, not really. TAVNK tried flaming me sure, but he also tried flaming Power of Two, and Pervis, that has nothing to do with me specifically, he's just a moron.

DeletedUser

Actually it only means you are leader who can make a lot of noise, but it doesn`t need to mean that you are the best leader. You always did things like these on your past worlds, you always make a lot of noise on the beginning of the world.

And now people call you "the best leader":
1-based on what they have read on forums
2-believing that you will do better at least this time
3-looking at lineup of "Chess"
4-because as a player maybe you are better than them
5-and so on...

But it doesn`t make you "the best leader"

Same can be said for you :)icon_rolleyes:), but as a 'player'. I'm just over-exposed. I'm sure people would think twice about having you in their tribe had they known about your selfish attitude, and the way you look down on people. I've been approached several times now, and funnily enough just yesterday about my opinion on you about joining those people's tribes. If I'm that bad, I doubt they'd take my opinion over yours/other peoples, not to mention join my tribes :)icon_rolleyes:). People told me not to let you into Chess, and I should have listened. I should have also given that KK account to Frankie instead. I'm not one to speak, but you aswell let people down on every world you play so don't go acting like you're superior to me, because in reality, you're not.

DeletedUser

Arguements everywhere *sigh* pretty poor this

Sas you owe me teh pp's please ;)

DeletedUser

Actually it only means you are leader who can make a lot of noise, but it doesn`t need to mean that you are the best leader. You always did things like these on your past worlds, you always make a lot of noise on the beginning of the world.

And now people call you "the best leader":
1-based on what they have read on forums
2-believing that you will do better at least this time
3-looking at lineup of "Chess"
4-because as a player maybe you are better than them
5-and so on...

But it doesn`t make you "the best leader"

He was using the fact that being voted best leader does not make him the best leader as an example...Read into it more.

Nauzhror

Same can be said for you :)icon_rolleyes:), but as a 'player'. I'm just over-exposed. I'm sure people would think twice about having you in their tribe had they known about your selfish attitude, and the way you look down on people. I've been approached several times now, and funnily enough just yesterday about my opinion on you about joining those people's tribes. If I'm that bad, I doubt they'd take my opinion over yours/other peoples, not to mention join my tribes :)icon_rolleyes:). People told me not to let you into Chess, and I should have listened. I should have also given that KK account to Frankie instead. I'm not one to speak, but you aswell let people down on every world you play so don't go acting like you're superior to me, because in reality, you're not.

Uhh, what? Did you even realize that wasn't me you quoted? Read closer maybe? Sure looks to be directed at me. And if it was, no one asked you about me joining any tribes, as I haven't even asked to join any tribes.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Uhh, what? Did you even realize that wasn't me you quoted? Read closer maybe? Sure looks to be directed at me. And if it was, no one asked you about me joining any tribes, as I haven't even asked to join any tribes.

lol I thought you had yet another forum account going on there for a moment ....:icon_eek:

<3

DeletedUser

Nope, it makes you the most vocal leader.

I didn't see anyone insinuating that anything was fact. I simply stated no one else in thisthread seemed to genuinely dislike me except you. As for other people stating so, hmm, not really. TAVNK tried flaming me sure, but he also tried flaming Power of Two, and Pervis, that has nothing to do with me specifically, he's just a moron.

Nauzhror, I don't like you period!

others know how to keep their mouth shut when they are wrong, but you are too stubborn to do that. I dislike PERIOD!

Nauzhror

Nauzhror, I don't like you period!

others know when to keep their mouth shut when they are wrong, but you are too stubborn to do that. I dislike PERIOD!

Wrong? About what? I also don't much care if you dislike me, you're a douchebag whose insulted three top 20 players now and has said you could easily be top 20 if you wanted while all the while putting up a very piss poor performance.

DeletedUser

actually, being voted best leader shows your a good leader. I am not saying a good leader compared to Ulder, BH, pervis, and stuff but on W37 he might be "one of the best" leaders considering that this world only has a few known good leaders.

DeletedUser

Oh, I see. Well he speaks a little like you so I didn't check :)icon_smile:). Also, yes you did ask to join a tribe. I'm very sure you have.

Arguements everywhere *sigh* pretty poor this

Sas you owe me teh pp's please ;)

Me is sure I payed you your 1 PP :)lol:)

He was using the fact that being voted best leader does not make him the best leader as an example...Read into it more.

'Tis exactly what I was trying to say, thanks Jax :)icon_biggrin:)

Nauzhror

Oh, I see. Well he speaks a little like you so I didn't check :)icon_smile:). Also, yes you did ask to join a tribe. I'm very sure you have.

I'm sure I didn't. Killion did ask about the tribe I'm in merging with ACTIVE, but I never specficially asked to join. Get your facts straight.

actually, being voted best leader shows your a good leader. I am not saying a good leader compared to Ulder, BH, pervis, and stuff but on W37 he might be "one of the best" leaders considering that this world only has a few known good leaders.

Before nobles are even common (sure some people have conquers but to the majority of the world they're not available yet) there's no way to judge a 'good leader'. It's all based on his pnp representation and being popular.

Last edited: