Top 20 players

DeletedUser

Talking crap? can you show me proof that I talk crap about the top three?

If you can't show me proof please keep your mouth shut, it wouldn't hurt to keep it shut rather then speaking blindly about stuff.

You have said atleast three times that if you point whored you would be in the top 20. Which is saying that all the top 20 are point whores. It wouldn't hurt you to stop digging your grave

All I basicly said is that I can be top 20 without a problem if I was to point whore.

keep your mouth shut next time.

DeletedUser

You have said atleast three times that if you point whored you would be in the top 20. Which is saying that all the top 20 are point whores. It wouldn't hurt you to stop digging your grave

Are you twisting my word? I said If I "WAS" to point whore, I would be top 20.

I didn't call the top 20 point whores.

Al

DeletedUser

You didn't have to say it, it was obvious that you are calling the top 20 point whores

DeletedUser

You didn't have to say it, it was obvious that you are calling the top 20 point whores

Seriously if you are not point whoring why you take in mind what I said?

I didn't think the top 20 are point whores, I wonder if I still now because of you :D

DeletedUser

what, both those sentences ( if you can call them that ) made almost no sense

DeletedUser

Oh, I see. Well he speaks a little like you so I didn't check :)icon_smile:). Also, yes you did ask to join a tribe. I'm very sure you have.

he never did ask to join Active, killion did and after that I asked him to be invited.

Before nobles are even common (sure some people have conquers but to the majority of the world they're not available yet) there's no way to judge a 'good leader'. It's all based on his pnp representation and being popular.

well their is case evidence.

and about you mate, you are a fool yes you are a fool PERIOD.

go learn how to play, then you may speak.

Define failed. As a leader, which is what we're speaking about, I've failed twice. Nobody's denying that.

TEST/Dream; success
Ebay/T*F; failed

That's 2-2. Until you have the guts to lead, and hit rank 1-3 when your members are around 300-500k, you have no right to call me a failure. Especially as I have succeeded just as much as I have failed.

question, when has your members ever hit 300K? in W23 they might have just hit 300K but never close to 500K. also in W20 they never even hit 300K :|

also Dream is debatable considering it disbanded to internal conflict with the leaders.

Now kebabe/sasuke and nauz/kk just go find somewhere else to argue.

like sasuke always says:
“Without error there can be no brilliance”

you both have hasd errors, a lot of them.

Regards,
Nuke

westshire

1 Pervocalypse
2 CMSNero ruler
3 MalboroRed
4 darklordsh
5 OTL.
6 .MXM.
7 mtrain
8 Ispera
9 dctrout
10 vicu01
11 wizzydizzy
12 percy88 - <3
13 LordChainsaw
14 Power of Two
15 dshoe1989
16 lxZerOxl
17 Gloine
18 hidayakamo - hate
19 Stopke
20 WarriorKarena

Last edited:

percy88

1 Pervocalypse :icon_cool:
2 wizzydizzy :icon_cool:
3 percy88 :icon_redface:
4 CMSNero ruler :icon_sad:
5 darklordsh :icon_confused:
6 MalboroRed :icon_confused:
7 OTL. :icon_confused:
8 mtrain :icon_smile:
9 .MXM. :icon_cool:
10 Ispera :icon_smile:
11 dctrout :icon_cool:
12 vicu01 :icon_confused:
13 LordChainsaw :icon_cool:
14 Power of Two :icon_confused:
15 dshoe1989:icon_confused:
16 lxZerOxl :icon_cool:
17 lars alexandersson:icon_confused:
18 hidayakamo :icon_cool:
19 Gloine :icon_confused:
20 Stopke :icon_confused:

:icon_confused: for lack of knowledge of the player, not dismissing their ability

Last edited:

DeletedUser

haha go percy lol i talked u up as an underated player lol ur prob guna kill me for this lol an sam de gangster ur jus lucky that i had an rl situation an had to leave my acc siter an coplayer on without me anyway back to topic i expect to see u hit number one there percy lol

DeletedUser

haha go percy lol i talked u up as an underated player lol ur prob guna kill me for this lol an sam de gangster ur jus lucky that i had an rl situation an had to leave my acc siter an coplayer on without me anyway back to topic i expect to see u hit number one there percy lol

If you aren't going to write in a readable fashion, then just leave.

DeletedUser

If you aren't going to write in a readable fashion, then just leave.

It made enough sense to read. For picky people:
Haha. Go percy! lol. I said that you were an underrated player, you're probably gonna kill me for this. :) And Sam De Gangster you're just lucky that I had a Real Life situation and had to leave my account siter and co player online without me.

Anyway back to the topic, I expect to see you (Percy) hit number 1.

percy88

/Disowns :icon_eek:

percy88

It means I heard good things and think you'll be there or there about for a while to come.

DeletedUser

I'll be in the top 20 maximum a week from now hopefully :)icon_razz:)