SINS and MORE? Merge

Sayak

A new reporting Ill make this short

SINS and MORE? have merged.

Mind you the updating maps do say MORE F. although that should have never been there and that was pre-merge.

So it will say SINS F. hopefully sometime this decade :D

I say it was a good move for both sides.

DeletedUser

Yeah, noticed the updating maps for quite some time now. Is this really confirmed news Sayak?

Sayak

SexySexySexy
#24 2009,May 9th, 16:14
yea we merged. dunno why its More?! F. though... Should be SINS F. imo.

That was posted in another thread on the public forums. Im 100% sure its official yes.

As you can see MORE has dropped in Tribal Rankings and SINS has rised. So yes its 100% official.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Actually Sexy's post was sarcasm, no actions in regard of a merge or a family was made at that time.

But seems who ever puts up "F."'s at his own leisure, must have eaten the right fortune-cookie after all.

There is no merge per se, but the members in More?! that pass our invitation-requirements, are currenlty being invited into Sins.

DeletedUser

Lol yea. Kinda funny how it turned out to be true. Guess even my sarcasm has really good prediction powers. SINS's members didn't even know till the More?! members started coming in.

DeletedUser

There is no merge per se, but the members in More?! that pass our invitation-requirements, are currenlty being invited into Sins.

I assume this move is being done with More's consent? i don't seem to see any sourgraping anywhere so i'm guessing you guys are all on good terms with this move

Rulerofmiddleearth

Yes, this are done with the More?! consent. The only ones that would end up sourgraping about it, would be those who doesnt pass the rquirements to join us. At least its done in a way that there is no reason to whine about it, but you never can guard yourself from someone having that period of the month.

Unless you got an unlimited supply of chocolate of course.

DeletedUser

Or unlimites supply of cookies.

I see there are quite a few More members that haven't passed the requirement.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Its not a "what color is this?" kinda test they go through. It takes time to go through all their members.

openeye

Or unlimites supply of cookies.

I see there are quite a few More members that haven't passed the requirement.

Have you ever account sat 68 players in 24 hours? Me either, but I got up to about 30 yesterday. Not just sit them either, I want you to write up a paragraph or two of advice to improve themselves. Not an easy or quick feat. Its worth it though, I would hate to see all the evaluating and kicking Sins has already been through go to waste.

DeletedUser

No, it's more of an "answer me these questions three ere the inside of SINS you'll see" type of thing.

Hey, fortune cookie was my joke about the maps!!

DeletedUser

Have you ever account sat 68 players in 24 hours? Me either, but I got up to about 30 yesterday. Not just sit them either, I want you to write up a paragraph or two of advice to improve themselves. Not an easy or quick feat. Its worth it though, I would hate to see all the evaluating and kicking Sins has already been through go to waste.

No I've not account sat 67 players in 24 hours, but may I ask why are you doing all the sitting alone ? Are there no players in you council which you trust for such a job ?

DeletedUser

No I've not account sat 67 players in 24 hours, but may I ask why are you doing all the sitting alone ? Are there no players in you council which you trust for such a job ?

It's his tribe and he really has the final jurisdiction now. It's his judgment, and it's sure as hell better than 99% of the members that have played TW.

His tribe, his test, his decision. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I agree (not that OE has no life!!! that was posted while I was typing this); in the end, the character of every tribe is defined by the duke's decisions and ability to choose the players that not only suit his tribe for location and points but also activity levels and decisions they have made in nobling.

When fingers get pointed a tribe for bad choices, they always point at a duke... and it doesn't do any good to say "that was sat by someone else..."

Rulerofmiddleearth

I could chip in, but hey, I'm not even mentioned in the tribe-profile.

DeletedUser

This "merge" was a good move. Putting 2 good tribes together, who would consider that bad?