Final Warning to Cease Hostilities

DeletedUser

Greetings,

The leadership of the Holy Order of Truth have tried since the beginning of the current worldwide conflict to bring about a peaceful settlement to hostilities amongst the participants.

As Supreme Commander of the Holy Order of Truth, I have offered my services as mediator between FTR and Hatred as well as the other tribes conducting war. Although this offer was met with nothing more than words expressing a hope for peace from the tribe Hatred, it is still our hope that a lasting peace may be found at some time in the future.

I hereby place demands upon the leadership of the tribe Hatred to cease all offensive actions and offenses against the tribe FTR. If such actions are not ended within a timeframe considered acceptable by the Holy Order of Truth, we will be obliged to consider these actions a representation of aggression upon our good will and consider our tribe in mutual peril with the Tribe FTR.

Such refusal will compel the onset of war between the Holy Order of Truth and the tribe Hatred. At that time, a formal Declaration of War will be posted to these forums and mailed to the leadership of the tribe Hatred.

It is our hope that conflict may be averted.

Godspeed,

Krahl
Supreme Commander of the Holy Order of Truth

DeletedUser

:lol: ok so either Hatred stops attacking PTT or HOT goes to war with them??
thats gonna be fun since im in HOT|NW with allot of tribe members near me and allot of Hatred members above me

DeletedUser

:lol: ok so either Hatred stops attacking PTT or HOT goes to war with them??
thats gonna be fun since im in HOT|NW with allot of tribe members near me and allot of Hatred members above me

I think you meant FTR ...

DeletedUser

Nice ball,man.Wana be last straw??
If Hatred cease fire and sign NAP with FTR.
Hot, Me,and FTR could coordinate and crush PTT.

Brbbbq

Nice ball,man.Wana be last straw??
If Hatred cease fire and sign NAP with FTR.
Hot, Me,and FTR could coordinate and crush PTT.

as this post proves, i wouldnt then have to spend so much time in the universal translator aboard the starship enterprise trying to figure out wtf Monkey-crazy just sent me via in-game mail.

DeletedUser1082

The answer is obvious. They will sign a cease fire, gang up on PTT, and obliterate it. While HOT does seem slightly vain by proclaiming themselves mediator, they have presented a viable, and simple way to end the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1185

Hey if it involves the death of PTT i'm All for it :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I am confused, you want to force Hatred to a cease fire/NAP but we learn nothing of FTR's ideas about this at all.

DeletedUser1082

FTR is HOT's ally, and they obviously don't want a tribe like Hatred at war with them.

DeletedUser

HOT are a bunch of sweethearts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2925

Krahl and his noble tribe HOT will have the absolute and complete support of TW should Hatred fail to comply. TW will actively pursue anyone who attacks our allies; in particular our brothers in FTR and =DoD=.

Our armies are at the ready.

Futzy|TW Duke

Brbbbq

Krahl and his noble tribe HOT will have the absolute and complete support of TW should Hatred fail to comply. TW will actively pursue anyone who attacks our allies; in particular our brothers in FTR and =DoD=.

Our armies are at the ready.

Futzy|TW Duke

heart3.jpg

DeletedUser

So now we're talking about FTR+HOT+TW+ME1 vs. PTT+AOS+Hatred?

Wow... :icon_eek:

Fireworks!

DeletedUser

My god if there's people who know how to throw stuff right out of proportion you guys would be them.

I claim Neutrality and wish for peace amongst us so that we may all thrive