Final Warning to Cease Hostilities

DeletedUser1212

i dont know bout you guys, but im finding this world 2 drama so much better than any other world.

lets keep it goin. :lol: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

Brbbbq

so i guess this means byebye hatred, byebye TFA and byebye PTT. I think that deal ME offered AoS is looking pretty good right now...

No mercy!

DeletedUser

Personally speaking i love the war :)

PTT went to war because they stood up for what they believed in and i don’t blame them one bit.

Hatred just tried to use lame excuses to justify going to war because they thought they could win it if they all massed together and joined the others.

They are nothing but parasites trying to climb on the backs of those brave enough to declare war for the right reasons.

I think maybe they were still thinking that their “great victory” over PMS would see them through? :p

Now the reality has hit home, i can just smell the fear now.

If HOT join in, then the tide will not just turn, it will completely overwhelm hatred and they know it.

They will be kissing as much ass as possible, claim that they always responded to every letter, claim (as they are doing) how FTR started it all and its our fault and do anything they can to wriggle out of the mess they have got themselves into.

I for one, hope they don’t :) I hope they have the courage of their convictions and see this war through to the end, because all i hear from hatred players who send regular mails to me, is that they hate the war and they want it to stop and they doubt the decision making of their leaders. Its only a matter of time before more players who come under fire leave the tribe and the leaders who got them into this mess.

I also love how Hatred kick players who lose their villages so the stats don’t show how many villages they are really losing lol.

Got to love war!!!

POTD

DeletedUser1212

off topic: for a minute i thought i saw robac in world 2 and i was like WTF? since when is robac in world 2? calaban? wtf?

then i realized i was logged into world 1.

yeah, oops.

anyways.................

:swordsman: :axemen: :swordsman: :axemen:

DeletedUser

These FTR guys are far too arrogant. They need to be knocked down a peg or two. Sure they're incredibly good looking, intelligent, and wellhung but that's no reason for them to be the #1 tribe. Something needs to be done.

DeletedUser

These FTR guys are far too arrogant. They need to be knocked down a peg or two. Sure they're incredibly good looking, intelligent, and wellhung but that's no reason for them to be the #1 tribe. Something needs to be done.

QFT. In no way is FTR a positive for the game of TW. Action needs to happen here people.

DeletedUser

Hmm I sure hope at least one of those doesn't apply to me. I suspect you are going to get this post wiped out though. Decidely not PG.

DeletedUser

I say we wait for a war to be started on them where only their outer villages are hit, then we join the war late and hit their villages closer to the center!

DeletedUser

Hmm I sure hope at least one of those doesn't apply to me. I suspect you are going to get this post wiped out though. Decidely not PG.

We try not to point out your lack of intelligence Gareeth.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol, yet another thread simply flooded by FTR.

Someone please point out to me our elbaorate plans to surprise attack FTR - FTR knew already that we were preparing for a war so I don't get this thread at all.

Anyway, speak to me ingame if you want.

Lukie

Also, htaed, you have avoided this question several times, along with other hatred leadership.

You claim to have had no plans or hostile intentions against FTR.

Is it true or false that you allied with PTT after they had made a massive amount of coordinated attacks with us (but before you broke our NAP)?

Rakiavik

lol, yet another thread simply flooded by FTR.

Someone please point out to me our elbaorate plans to surprise attack FTR - FTR knew already that we were preparing for a war so I don't get this thread at all.

Anyway, speak to me ingame if you want.

Wait, you say FTR new you were preparing for war, wernt you the one saying that you wernt preparing for war and that the attacks on FTR after the NAP was cancelled wernt planned, i love how that info you posted got leaked somehow:scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :icon_wink: