Final Warning to Cease Hostilities

Lukie

For example, with your coordinates.

(You're welcome for finishing your thought there Lukie) ;)

Heh.

-Krahl
Is it bad that I've since pulled up his map?.......

Unfortunately he's surrounded by Hatred/PTT, so no go here. :)

DeletedUser1434

lol ... this is a non-sence war after all , Hatred+AoS+PTT is guilty for starting this World War I :)
However, Hatred did a really strange thing , by cancelling his NAP ,and rejecting any messages that could have end this war till now , it's an act of obvious aggresion and should be punished, but they still have a chance...

I think that AoS and PTT don't have any hostilities with HOT , nor we with them ... So, you all might find your posts before this abusing ...

Cheers!

And let's see you in battle!

P.S. It's my opinion! ;)

DeletedUser

lol ... this is a non-sence war after all , Hatred+AoS+PTT is guilty for starting this World War I :)
However, Hatred did a really strange thing , by cancelling his NAP ,and rejecting any messages that could have end this war till now , it's an act of obvious aggresion and should be punished, but they still have a chance...

I think that AoS and PTT don't have any hostilities with HOT , nor we with them ... So, you all might find your posts before this abusing ...

Cheers!

And let's see you in battle!

P.S. It's my opinion! ;)

What other messages has Hatred rejected then? :icon_surprised:

I suppose it's natural for us to disagree on the reasons for war, but we for sure would not have initially got involved in this conflict had FTR treated us respectfully in the past.

DeletedUser1434

Believe me , HOT tried for a long time to contact you ... You just saw the messages and let them there :) You(Hatred) are guilty for making HOT joining the war(if we'll join) ...

Now...what did FTR had to do with your entrence in the war? Being no 1 tribe? I can't understand this , be kind and explain it ...

Thanks!

koko

DeletedUser

Sometimes you have to show your teeth in order to be taken serious.

DeletedUser

We have replied to HoT every single time. If you expect decisions within 1-2 days every time then it's hard/impossible to discuss matters thoroughly enough to reach a proper decsion/understanding.

If I answer your question in detail then it's only going to cause an argument, so here are some (in my opinion) non debatable points:

FTR requested Hatred not to invite thier enemy. Hatred didn't. In return FTR promised not to invite our enemy. Then they did.
FTR got angry with Hatred and threatened some members when a Hatred member reinforced a village a FTR member was attacking. But previously FTR had reinforced villages Hatred was attacking.
Hatred specifically tried for weeks to get FTR to agree to a NAP with our allies to prevent something like this occuring; but FTR refused.

Imo this general lack of respect gave ill feelings from most of Hatred towards FTR, and with their treatment of our allies the decision was about the only one we could make.

DeletedUser

Origanal post
- hTAEd - said:
on Sep 14 at 23:27
Things have been quiet recently.

This is no coincidence. As usual, rumours of war are everywhere - but this time, they are seemingly more than just rumours. Our allies are twitchy; so are our enemies. Next week, expect something major to happen...

By major, I mean MAJOR. Lots of top tribes want war with lots of other top tribes. Most of the top 10 tribes aren't happy. You can expect most of these tribes to participate if war does break out.

We have alliances, trust in other tribes and tribes that do not like us very much. If a massive conflict breaks out, we WILL get involved - we cannot possibly remain neutral.

This threat is real and highly likely. Therefore defense conditions are implemented. Prepare for war!

The following guidelines are perhaps obvious but they must be followed in order for us to be prepared for any circumstance. Other top tribes already have similar guidelines in place.

Please follow these guidelines:
* Keep the peace! Don't make any new enemies...
* Keep your army. Don't sacrifice anything you don't need to.
* Take only new villages that are easily taken. Don't take small villages (< 2000 points) since they won't be any help in war. Take large villages if the opportunity arises, but only if you will not lose much in doing so.
* Noblemen - try and build 2-3 spare nobleman. This is more easily done than it sounds.
* Army production! Don't stop. All barracks should be working 24/7 w/o exception and should be lvl 20+. Stables should be busy too, and don't neglect rams. Don't forget to balance offense + defense. Both are needed in war.

The chances of war are high! (80% plus). Zanda and I will keep you informed of any new information when we get it. Expect to know exactly what is happening within 7 days. The war, if it happens, will not be initiated by us. We are in a pretty strong political position - most tribes will want us on their side ;)

One final note: Please do remember that us aristocrats will always attempt to do the best for Hatred. You can be sure that Hatred will not enter any conflict we cannot win ;)

This thread will be locked. Please make a new thread in the Hatred forum if you wish to discuss the situation.

DeletedUser

OH NOES YOU DIDENT!

I like the part, "we wont enter what we cant win..." Hmm, severly underestimating the opponent can never be a good thing.

Lets see how -htaed- tries to justify this one as far as not having plans to going to war up until 1 hour before the NAP was cancelled. I think the quote "we will slip in and take easier villages while our opponents are occupied" seems to throw all his past arguments out the window.

GG Hatred.

DeletedUser

Htaed, I know your not a bad guy, Ive talked with you before, but I cant beleive this. Tell me, if you werent planning it then why did you "happen" to have 3 full offensive armies, and at least four noblemen ready to be sent within an hour after cancelling the NAP?

Nah, the only reason you can't believe it is because you've been told so much otherwise.

I almost always have 4-5 nobles free.
I had more than 3 full offensive armies actually.
So do other Hatred members and so do some FTR members. Some people just like big armies.

Wait, what were you saying again?

By the way I like the imageshack version more..If you cant see it through the link, copy it into word.

DeletedUser

What other messages has Hatred rejected then? :icon_surprised:

I suppose it's natural for us to disagree on the reasons for war, but we for sure would not have initially got involved in this conflict had FTR treated us respectfully in the past.

I hate you and the music that you enjoy.

Lukie

We have replied to HoT every single time. If you expect decisions within 1-2 days every time then it's hard/impossible to discuss matters thoroughly enough to reach a proper decsion/understanding.

If I answer your question in detail then it's only going to cause an argument, so here are some (in my opinion) non debatable points:

FTR requested Hatred not to invite thier enemy. Hatred didn't. In return FTR promised not to invite our enemy. Then they did.
FTR got angry with Hatred and threatened some members when a Hatred member reinforced a village a FTR member was attacking. But previously FTR had reinforced villages Hatred was attacking.
Hatred specifically tried for weeks to get FTR to agree to a NAP with our allies to prevent something like this occuring; but FTR refused.

Imo this general lack of respect gave ill feelings from most of Hatred towards FTR, and with their treatment of our allies the decision was about the only one we could make.
There are two sides to every story, and this is no exception. If anybody is interested in details, you can PM me in-game or something, as I'm not very high on propoganda.

I'll just leave it at this, htaed and I have respectfully agreed to disagree with each other on numerous occasions.

Lukie

Also, the tidbits about hatred preparing for a war over a week before the broke their NAP is just, awesome. :)

Surely I don't have to go back and quote things I have said in the past?........

DeletedUser

Well there is certainly enough evidence presented to make the denials that they knew it was coming seem laughable now. Not that that surprises many.

DeletedUser

Personally speaking i love the war :)

PTT went to war because they stood up for what they believed in and i don’t blame them one bit.

Hatred just tried to use lame excuses to justify going to war because they thought they could win it if they all massed together and joined the others.

They are nothing but parasites trying to climb on the backs of those brave enough to declare war for the right reasons.

I think maybe they were still thinking that their “great victory” over PMS would see them through? :p

Now the reality has hit home, i can just smell the fear now.

If HOT join in, then the tide will not just turn, it will completely overwhelm hatred and they know it.

They will be kissing as much ass as possible, claim that they always responded to every letter, claim (as they are doing) how FTR started it all and its our fault and do anything they can to wriggle out of the mess they have got themselves into.

I for one, hope they don’t :) I hope they have the courage of their convictions and see this war through to the end, because all i hear from hatred players who send regular mails to me, is that they hate the war and they want it to stop and they doubt the decision making of their leaders. Its only a matter of time before more players who come under fire leave the tribe and the leaders who got them into this mess.

I also love how Hatred kick players who lose their villages so the stats don’t show how many villages they are really losing lol.

Got to love war!!!