So... Evil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I hardly think what I was doing was flaming, if you haven't noticed by now I don't take these forums too serious and I try to just get as many lols I can :)

DeletedUser

I don't know much about this evil nor active but the way they are posting now makes me think there worried I don't know if its just me but I seem to think this way alot no doubt Simz is a good leader and evil suck actives nobeling smoke just they should calm dont with the flames against willow kinda suck they only flame a person and not his tribe? don't want to get on there bad side that's what i get the impression of. my opinion not a flame more a opportunity to take a good point on-board.

Mr Luud ;)

W2 Vett.

they flame willo because he tries to make them look bad basically, they have nothing against the other members of evil as far as i'm aware :icon_wink:.

No no its just you, bar willo, if you'd read the other threads you'd understand why its just that small a number <3 but we'll see won't we ^^?

You don't know who I am do you

Mr Luud ;)

Rulerz + W2 Vett;)

I don't think he much cares, nor do i really, sorry <3

Shadowfog

w7 vet?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they flame willo because he tries to make them look bad basically, they have nothing against the other members of evil as far as i'm aware :icon_wink:.

No no its just you, bar willo, if you'd read the other threads you'd understand why its just that small a number <3 but we'll see won't we ^^?

shadowfog

w7 vet

And now I seam to understand as one nice young man explained it.

Mr Ludd ;)

Rulerz + W2 Vett...

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You don't know who I am do you :)

Mr Luud ;)

Rulerz + W2 Vett;)

You'd think with all the practise he's getting, he wouldn't have spelt "vet" with two "t"s

More on topic, willo deserves flaming seeing as he trolls way too much.

Mr Therin

World 3 Veteran (I'm not cool enough to put "Vet")

Nudist

You don't know who I am do you :)

Mr Luud ;)

Rulerz + W2 Vett;)

I think the back street boys said it best:

"I don't care who you are, where you're from, don't care what you did, as long as you love me."

W4 Vet
W6 Vet
W7 Vet
W40 Vet

DeletedUser

You'd think with all the practise he's getting, he wouldn't have spelt "vet" with two "t"s

More on topic, willo deserves flaming seeing as he trolls way too much.

Mr Therin

World 3 Veteran (I'm not cool enough to put "Vet")

vet's shorter thats why i type it, forgive me <3

DeletedUser

Oh well, since everyone's doing it.

Tossa,
W2 vet, oh and - still playing it :O

Nudist

Nudist you keep in touch with captain loko?

Bad boy, not only are you going ridiculously off topic, you also forgot to say "w2 Vett" Get it together.

and no I don't talk to Loko.

DeletedUser

Also if you ask me.. Active you flame so much you give the impression your scared but to be fair I wouldn't put it past you. Simz come on bring the flame to me yepp im ice cold baby;)

Mr Luud ;)

W2 Vett

Waho. You were a vet before i even learn how to play the game. *Bows down*

For a 'vet' - which is a term usually shown to express experience - you dont half make some stupid posts like your ones on Dvader. Are you sure you're not a w4 n00b? :lol:

w3 n00b :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

*Yawns*

*Looks around*

Oh wait? Does this mean I have a thread that I can lurk on now and be mildly amused?

It does.

Mission Accomplished.

:axemen:

DeletedUser

NITERIDER sucks.

on topic: Evil suck.

Haha im not that bad. w11 wasnt my best world, but i was alright, i think. Didnt have the best tribe and no leader which meant i was practically leading. I cant be bothered to co-ordinate against your well organised tribe. I cant even be bothered to reply to shadowfog - I will come to it tommorrow. I'm not avoiding your post :)

crom

I think the back street boys said it best:

"I don't care who you are, where you're from, don't care what you did, as long as you love me."

Hah! I remember that from W12! Good times.

Crommy

W1 vet.

Yes, I did play W1 for a while, got to around 100k before quitting to work on W2 :icon_wink:

/Awaits W1 .de'er to appear.

DeletedUser

I am dissapointed with the content of this thread. :icon_evil:

I guess I will have to make my own. :icon_evil:

It's not Willo hater(s), it's one Willo hater that keeps making numerous anti-Willo threads.

2 threads my friend, 2. Not numerous, just 2.

Willo is one of the few posters who will give you an honest opinion of how he sees the top 20. Some tribes seem to take it personally when he doesnt sing there praises. He was probably one of the first to say anything remotely negative about Active. But instead of taking the comments on the chin some posters (nuke,sneK) cant post without a dig/reference to willo/Evil.

Opening a thread to attack a forum poster is just cowardly IMO. Some ppl who were previously good posters now only churn out negativity.

An honest opinion is unfortunately, for willo atleast, a non-factual opinion. Willo sees the top 20 as crap and his tribe is the best one out of it. Sorry, I disagree with that assesment. Sue me for it. :icon_rolleyes: Evil as a tribe, I rate very highly, it has a lot of skill. But Evil as a tribe with willo as a leader, I rate quite low in the top 20.

oh well snec just hates willo basically.

This is 100% untrue my friend. I have no hard feelings towards him at all. I could even play in the same tribe with him, but not under him. :icon_wink:

Evil get all the attention because of their furry leader who is respected slightly in aspects isn't much liked in the PnP field as really a lot call him a liar, others don't. That may be the only logical explanation.

The fact that willo has sayed on numorous occasions "is active scared of losing their rank 1 position?" that may add to it and that willo (correct me if i'm mistaken dear) flung mud at tribes that merged, made academies or mass recruited previously and now his own tribe is being accused of doing so which is a tad hypocrytical.

But thats just what i believe people are sending their love to evil, if i'm wrong please correct me but don't flame me, its quite irritable replying to senseless flames :icon_evil: as i'm sure many people understand.

This pretty much sums it up.

@simz. its only opinion. Active seem to be getting very upset over little things. One little negative opinion and your digging up old war plans etc.

wow the gang are on me now lol.

It wasn't one little comment. It was willo saying Active is a crap tribe because of blah blah blah blah and guess what? blah reasons. When the reasons why he flamed Active were complete crap AND he has done far worse things with his own tribes. I could go into detail, but like simz, I am currently to lazy to explain why Active deserves every right to flame willo for the troll he is.

]
As for shlomzi quitting to save face, maybe he did. Maybe he didnt. I dont know. Only he can answer that himself. Even if he did, i dont see how that reflects on other Jedi members who didnt quit and were still fighting the war when he left.

Playing another world so soon after the 'death' of his school mates, would say so, especially when he was so up in arms about defending his reason to quit w36.

DeletedUser

I don't think there's evidence that Evil is bad. As far as I can tell, they're good, but like every tribe in this world, they have yet to prove themselves. Don't count anybody out just yet.

W12 Vet. <-- lulz n00b.

Status
Not open for further replies.