So... Evil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't think there's evidence that Evil is bad. As far as I can tell, they're good, but like every tribe in this world, they have yet to prove themselves. Don't count anybody out just yet.

W12 Vet. <-- lulz n00b.

I never said they were bad as a tribe, they're only bad because they have willo as a leader. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Like this? :icon_wink:

What can I say, your naked 'hugs' convertered me nudist. :icon_redface:

Lets bring this back on-topic before I get another infraction. >.>

Evil is good, willo sucks! w00t w00t!

DeletedUser

What is the problem with a little bit of homosexuality?

Are you homophobic, snectarc??

:icon_evil:

Nothing of course!

And no I am not homophobic!

*straps on chastity belt* :lol:

On-topic now... -.-"

What happened to the Evil Defending Trolls?

DeletedUser

I hope not.

Well maybe I don't need another infraction or warning.

DeletedUser

Playing another world so soon after the 'death' of his school mates, would say so, especially when he was so up in arms about defending his reason to quit w36.

I do not believe it was a lie. To make up something like that you have to be pretty f'cked in the head. Making up that kindof story really isnt amusing. Also, if it was a face saving attempt then it obviously wasnt much thought through. To say you quit playing but then post and carry on playing another world - thats not the best thought through plan is it. I think shlomzi would be cleverer than that as the effect it would have would not fulfill the initial purpose of face saving, but actually make him look rather stupid, a lying ect...

For those reasons i do not believe it was a lie as you say - refering to all of you that believe it was.

Maybe it is just me. I have strong human nature (If that even makes sense) and have a tendancy to believe what people tell me. I percieve it as the truth. I believe what may have happened is the death of his friends prompted him to quit the world, saying it would be TW but carried on playing w37 as he found he had more time on his hands and couldnt get away from the game. Its so addictive :)

Anyway have fun flaming and proving me wrong snec, dont think those Evil defenders will be on to fight you in PnP

DeletedUser

They did die. I was in Jedi! I saw the pictures. It was terrible. He did not have time to lead, though he now does on w37.

DeletedUser

Is this gonna be another of those threads that out-passed Top 20 Opinions in posts in a few hours? :lol:

ps. spoona-x is a nub where is he.

DeletedUser

B-b-b-b-b-ut-but I want-ed to have some fun. :icon_cry:

Tell me it's not over yet Einstein. *waaaaaaaaaaaaah* :icon_cry:
All this willovain and Evil flaming is not making the forums any more 'fun'.

If you really want to spice things up then make a half decent PnP about Evil, digg up some dirt and then you can expect willovain to come back with a responce. He has no need to respond to this thread as that's exactly what you want him to do.

Also having played under the leadership of willovain in W34 (not one of his best worlds I admit) but I can say that he is a fairly good leader and does lead the tribe quite efficiently, which is the reason player like hoang (who I'm sure many players respect) respect him.

He makes decisions based on what's best for the future and growth of the tribe no matter how controversial they may seem to you or any outsider.

Yes, he did merge and maybe that was backing our of a war, but if that's what he deemed best then so be it, but the facts are that the merge effectively put them in strong command of another continent and increased there strength overall which isn't such bad decision IMO.

DeletedUser

All the dirt about Evil has already been dug up. If I really cared about flaming Evil/Willovain, then I might have tried. But I don't. What I do care about is making something interesting to read for myself aswell as the other lurkers. :icon_idea:

If you don't like these threads, then kudos, you don't have to read them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.