5.3kpoints Vs. 910points

Arlington Wrestln

laziness isn't a excuse, and the long post is one of the official arguing techniques in this forum.

Laziness is an excuse and I'm using it now. The message is partially towards me too somehow, Im sure, but I'm too lazy to go through everything; Shoot me :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

No you furthy little fox <3

man isn't replying to slippy's posts, shlomzi's or my own *heartbreak*
I was out of town with friends, just came back.
For shlomzi's post really cant be annoyed reading it at this moment, if i find the courage ill do it tomoro.
Like you've guys said i've been going around in circles. No need to state what i've said before.

DeletedUser

You claim to have given reports to 1-3 people. Send them to me. Send them to someone who will post them here. They havn't posted them because they weren't sent. Also, your argument is flawed. One cannot assume from an old report that that is the amount of troops someone had when they were attacked.
Can't do that we are at war or did you forget. Not much point arguing the rest since we would end up back at this point.

MusicManJB

Not much point in arguing, especially off topic as you fellows do. This topic is basically summed up by three words:
2stoneys got owned

Happy?

DeletedUser

It's my first post in this topic, just stating why we can't send him reports. Slippy did do an awesome for someone his size though.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser22924

I was out of town with friends, just came back.
For shlomzi's post really cant be annoyed reading it at this moment, if i find the courage ill do it tomoro.
Like you've guys said i've been going around in circles. No need to state what i've said before.

i hope u come back, but it won't make a difference, Slippy has showed reports if him clearing 2stoney, time and time again, hell he is even demolishing his academy his smithy.

what other proof will we ever need to show that 2stoney is getting owned.

DeletedUser

Good work slippy, just shows that there really is no point playing this game if your a pointwhore.

DeletedUser71940

Good work slippy, just shows that there really is no point playing this game if your a pointwhore.
Actually if your a pointwhore the point is to pointwhore in order to attain points that will make you the best pointwhore in the pointwhore society within your K :D (Quiet a mouthful there)

Shlomzi

Can't do that we are at war or did you forget. Not much point arguing the rest since we would end up back at this point.

Voila. Thank you for proving my point. You cannot and will not post any evidence of your claims, therefore, they are not substantial and cannot be held up, defeating literally all of man95000's arguments.

Thank you for helping me defeat your own member's arguments'. You're really not good at this PnP stuff are you?

DeletedUser

Actually if your a pointwhore the point is to pointwhore in order to attain points that will make you the best pointwhore in the pointwhore society within your K :D (Quiet a mouthful there)

Just a little bit of a mouthful!!!

but what I meant was that at one point or another you are going to get attacked and become a farm or get nobled, so there is no point in playing the game if you know that is going to happen to you.

Landorian

It happens even with experienced players. People think that because they have high points everyone will be afraid to attack them.

DeletedUser

Wow... dosnt he know when to stop.. that 59% moral alone would stop be from attacking, he clearly inst worth the troops... whats wrong with this guy?