5.3kpoints Vs. 910points

DeletedUser

Oh, the mighty tribe of SPAM, seems like everyone here on the PnP loves em' amirite?

Oh well, I was going to quit w37 with no resistance and was going to clear someone for a SPAM member. He got smart with me and decided he wanted to know my troop counts, so he scouted me, and scouted me and scouted me, and I kept dodging until one day he cought me after getting called into work.

Anyways, I warned him not to do it, and yet he continued. So I sat back for a week and produced a half arsed amount of troops - could have gotten more, but I figured I'd hurt him then quit.

Not only did I hurt him, but I cleared him several times...

I figured I hit everything but his LC in this clear - Oh was I wrong
report1.jpg

then I accidentally a whole noble
report2p.jpg

then hit him again and found his offense :D
report3.jpg

All in all, I had more troops then a 5.3k(now like 10k) and I was 910 points.

2stoneys on 18.05. at 16:48
Oh, just noticed your attack from yesterday :)) so you decided to try your luck against me? :)

Slippy88 on 18.05. at 16:57
I am bored :O

2stoneys on 18.05. at 17:05
oh. i feel you

except the fact of backstabbing :)

Slippy88 on 18.05. at 17:08
How am I backstabbing :O

2stoneys on 18.05. at 17:09
Do you think that me clearing 25x25 around me except you is a coincidence? :)

Slippy88 on 18.05. at 17:10
YOu scouted me many times before, don't think that went un-noticed.

2stoneys on 18.05. at 17:12
You claimed to be building the village for meAnd talking bullshit about not letting know the troop counts doesn't make sense

Slippy88 on 18.05. at 17:13
I was building the village for you until you decided to not trust me and scout me repeatedly.

2stoneys on 18.05. at 17:16
You didn't tell me your troop counts as I've asked. I had a reason to check that myself. Anyways, you're still building the village for me :)

Slippy88 on 18.05. at 17:19
better make it quick, demo begins now :D

2stoneys on 18.05. at 17:33
demo?

2stoneys on 18.05. at 17:34
upgrade the resources plz

Slippy88 on 18.05. at 17:40
No, I'll demolish them :)

Slippy88 on 18.05. at 17:41
Barracks (demolish level) 1:21:51 today at 19:02 cancel
Barracks (demolish level) 1:25:06 today at 20:27 cancel
Barracks (demolish level) 1:10:55 today at 21:38 cancel
Barracks (demolish level) 0:59:06 today at 22:37 cancel
Barracks (demolish level) 0:49:15 today at 23:27 cancel

2stoneys on 18.05. at 17:43
you feel better, dont you now?

Slippy88 on 18.05. at 17:48
Not only did I kill some troops, but my village is going to be useless :D

Slippy88 on 18.05. at 17:49
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

2stoneys on 18.05. at 17:57
Oh well, I have enough farms around me :)

Slippy88 on 18.05. at 19:56
I have a feeling you don't have many troops to farm with.

2stoneys on 18.05. at 20:04
I have a feeling you have your pants full

Slippy88 on 18.05. at 20:18
lolwut

Slippy88 today at 15:58
Ah there we go, now I have a feeling you don't have my troops to farm with.

Ain't it grand? Cleared by a 900 pointer :D

2stoneys today at 15:59
Oh boy oh boy, you gotta be on the news

Slippy88 today at 16:23
Good idea, you can be on the news too!!!

2stoneys today at 16:23
omg omg do i get a cookie?

Slippy88 today at 16:25
No, you got cleared is all :O

2stoneys today at 16:25
oh, is that good?

Slippy88 today at 16:29
Um, you can decide lol...

2stoneys today at 16:32
I think thats good!

2stoneys today at 16:32
Note to myself - never trust a whining idiot :)

Slippy88 today at 16:39
You do realize, I was going to help you and build this up for you until you decided to scout me. That was Your flaw, otherwise I would have been very helpful to you. Had I known you were going to pull that though, I probably would have tried in this world and just nobled you lol

2stoneys today at 16:43
You ignored my messages,
ignored my requests about the troop counts.
That sooo doesn't look like "GOING TO HELP"

2stoneys today at 16:44
yeah right like i have been growing 3x your size from the early start. YOU WOULD HAVE NOBELD ME. LOL are you serious?

Slippy88 today at 16:45
I don't have to tell you my troop counts, I agreed to help you. That doesn't mean OHSHI- WHAT TROOPZ DOEZ HE HAS????

If I was actually trying on this world, you would have been gone one and a half to two weeks ago.

Apparently you don't know me. :p

2stoneys today at 16:46
WOW THE MYSTERIOUS HERO

2stoneys today at 16:46
I want a baby from you!!!!111

Slippy88 today at 16:46
WOW THE RAGING HOMO

Yes, yes I do have to be on the news.

Enjoy your even further laugh at SPAM w37

I'm going back to w6 to lurk in the corner now :O

P.s Both his villages should be relatively empty in K47, so if you have a few nobles, go for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yup, my bad :) I got owned - didn't leave a sitter :)
And I will still eat you Slippy :)

By the way, I scouted you 3 times, you dodged the first 2. No need to boast about DAYS of DODGINDG and DODGING and DODGING, until you sadly had to go job :(

And I still claim you to be a backstabber, as you claimed to be unwilling to fight me, so i wasn't arsed to clear you like I did with all others. Heroic of you, ain't it?

DeletedUser

Probably a good thing you didn't try to clear me, because I would have back timed you and you'd still look like a pointwhore noob on the forums.

Enjoy that.

Anyone in K47 with a couple of trains? He's got 2 empty villages.

DeletedUser

Gosh you bug me :)
I still have enough defense troops for your silly attack force to be humiliated. Even if you would have back timed me, glorious hero, you would still lose. Sorry, I have tribemates to support and a bit more serious targets to play against.

The only thing taht I did wrong was that I devalued a local nab and didn't put attention.

Enjoy your moment of shine. It's not gonna be long :)

DeletedUser

Gosh you bug me :)
I still have enough defense troops for your silly attack force to be humiliated. Even if you would have back timed me, glorious hero, you would still lose. Sorry, I have tribemates to support and a bit more serious targets to play against.

The only thing taht I did wrong was that I devalued a local nab and didn't put attention.

Enjoy your moment of shine. It's not gonna be long :)

Silly attack force that was larger then yours :p

Nauzhror

Yup, my bad :) I got owned - didn't leave a sitter :)
And I will still eat you Slippy :)

By the way, I scouted you 3 times, you dodged the first 2. No need to boast about DAYS of DODGINDG and DODGING and DODGING, until you sadly had to go job :(

And I still claim you to be a backstabber, as you claimed to be unwilling to fight me, so i wasn't arsed to clear you like I did with all others. Heroic of you, ain't it?

You need a sitter to save you from someone 1/5 your size? Pathetic.

DeletedUser

No, my offensive troops are super-skilled and they are also good at defending as well as attacking.

Think before talking, silly bwoi

DeletedUser

rofl :lol:

just face it, he totally owned you. don't have to whine about "backstabbing" (which is common thing in TW) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

the ODA has risen in my account itself, right?
As I've already mentioned I have a more serious opponents than you are.

With what troops are you going to deal with more serious opponents?

you have two empty villages :D

DeletedUser

rofl :lol:

just face it, he totally owned you. don't have to whine about "backstabbing" (which is common thing in TW) :icon_rolleyes:

He accepted himself, that he claimed not to attack me - it's the only reason why I didn't clear him from the beginning. I've been growing at least 3 times faster from the early start.

I am inclined to play a fair game here. Well, at least not way Slippy prefers ;)

However, like in the fairy tales, the good will win :p

DeletedUser

He accepted himself, that he claimed not to attack me - it's the only reason why I didn't clear him from the beginning. I've been growing at least 3 times faster from the early start.

I am inclined to play a fair game here. Well, at least not way Slippy prefers ;)

However, like in the fairy tales, the good will win :p

I havn't even been playing this world seriously since the beginning...lol

Had I been trying since the beginning you would have been nobled long ago lol

I must be the good side because I already won, I've cleared you, killed a noble, and made you look like a fool on the PnP.

DeletedUser70922

nice work slippy.
As for 2stoneys you are a complete point whoring idiot.
please learn when to admit defeat/ownage like what has been done.

DeletedUser

Once again the story about "If only I was playing seriously". I don't care you did or did not, you got lucky - took some troops of mine while I wasn't online.

nice work slippy.
As for 2stoneys you are a complete point whoring idiot.
please learn when to admit defeat/ownage like what has been done.

The only one that looks like an idiot here, is you.

If you would be so kind and read what I wrote, you would notice that I did admit to have gotten owned at my first post. Kthxbai

Nauzhror

No, my offensive troops are super-skilled and they are also good at defending as well as attacking.

Think before talking, silly bwoi

You think before talking. At 5,000 points you should have enough troops, offensive or not that you should not be cleared by someone 1/5 your size.

Hint, you had 553 axes, at 5,000 points I'd have oh, I dunno, 6,000 axes, and hmm, 2500ish lc?

Oh and it wasn't luck, I have played with Slippy, we were in Pills together. Slippy > you

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is TW, You can't trust anyone, not even your own tribe mate.

So stop whining about him backstabbing your ....

And hey slippy I'm from NC too, I live in high point.

couple of miles away from HPU

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looool! Well in Slippy. SPAM think they can war the tribe i'm in lulz but you just owned him silly lol.

DeletedUser

You think before talking. At 5,000 points you should have enough troops, offensive or not that you should not be cleared by someone 1/5 your size.
I didn't set a sitter.

Nauzhror said:
Hint, you had 553 axes, at 5,000 points I'd have oh, I dunno, 6,000 axes, and hmm, 2500ish lc?
I didn't have 6k/2.5k, but he didn't clear 1/6 of my troops either way

Nauzhror said:
Oh and it wasn't luck, I have played with Slippy, we were in Pills together. Slippy > you

Thats absolutely biased :)