5.3kpoints Vs. 910points

DeletedUser22924

Wow... dosnt he know when to stop.. that 59% moral alone would stop be from attacking, he clearly inst worth the troops... whats wrong with this guy?

he is pissed because he is getting owned by somebody a tenth his size :p.

DeletedUser

Yah but no matter what... The guy said he quit, is destroying his villa... Attacking him before he turns into a barb villa would just be wasting time and troops...

Personally, i would wait, if he starts growing, you grow aswell, focus alot on troops. when he gets to around 85-90% moral thats when you strike.

All because of his pointless acts of agression he caused himself to be attacked 3 times, loose a noble and a bunch of his def. He should have learned his lesson by then but then he decides to attack again and loose all his attacking troops.

No matter what he says " He didnt get all my troops" or any other bull.. he should just stop... He should just restart on the rim at this point, he was brought back so many days hes an easy target.

DeletedUser22924

Yah but no matter what... The guy said he quit, is destroying his villa... Attacking him before he turns into a barb villa would just be wasting time and troops...

Personally, i would wait, if he starts growing, you grow aswell, focus alot on troops. when he gets to around 85-90% moral thats when you strike.

All because of his pointless acts of agression he caused himself to be attacked 3 times, loose a noble and a bunch of his def. He should have learned his lesson by then but then he decides to attack again and loose all his attacking troops.

No matter what he says " He didnt get all my troops" or any other bull.. he should just stop... He should just restart on the rim at this point, he was brought back so many days hes an easy target.

as u may know, ignorance is bliss:lol:

DeletedUser

He accepted himself, that he claimed not to attack me - it's the only reason why I didn't clear him from the beginning. I've been growing at least 3 times faster from the early start.

I am inclined to play a fair game here. Well, at least not way Slippy prefers ;)

However, like in the fairy tales, the good will win :p

growth means absolutely nothing. in W35 I was the slowest growing out of my 25x25, and I nobled all of them except for the guy I turned into my PA. I had 3.5k points and nobled villages with 7-8k. That statement alone proves you to be a horrible player.

DeletedUser

lol?
Do you even know what contradicting is,
also Im techniclly not speaking, im typing.
you want a cooki or something, wow w12, Good job.

World Rank Player Points Villages Tribe
37 73042 K Rupt 0 0

Nice!

Sorry for the LATE reply but..

Didn't know alias accounts for the upcoming 38/39 is noobish these days. :icon_redface:

And on the contrary I do know what contradicting means. It is to go against yourself or your arguement or in more detail, direct opposition between things compared. For example "Saying that you are going to stay home tonight, and then getting ready and going out." Another example would be your name "man" and the picture of a women.

And I wasn't showing off at the fact that I played on W12 as that is much later than most people. So please don't try to insult me because it obviously doesn't affect me at all. Thanks for your time. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Voila. Thank you for proving my point. You cannot and will not post any evidence of your claims, therefore, they are not substantial and cannot be held up, defeating literally all of man95000's arguments.

Thank you for helping me defeat your own member's arguments'. You're really not good at this PnP stuff are you?
Well If I didn't state that you would had kept beating around the bush, so I had to

Shlomzi

Well If I didn't state that you would had kept beating around the bush, so I had to

I didn't beat around the bush at all. I was very to the point. In fact, point out where I was "beating around the bush".

Oh, and I know we're at war. We're kicking your behinds. Also I find it funny you didn't respond to my post in the other thread where I tore you apart.

DeletedUser

it is actually sad how people get carried away by delusions of success by points and ranking up. honestly i cnt figure out how he nobled Toffeegerbil for his second vill. is the world filled with such noobs? but lets think positive. they build the vill for us, we take it.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, been away for ages. It feels good to be back.

It looks as if Cheater is either has very strange dodging methods, suffered major losses from a recent attack, or is a pointwhore.

I'll go with the latter.

DeletedUser

Well he cleared me guys

But...

985 Slippy88 21.987

My current OD

I demoed my vill down to 500 points too :D

Not bad OD for a 500 pointer I'd say.