5.3kpoints Vs. 910points

DeletedUser

Seriously, I don't really read W37 forums that much even though I'm playing. I think they're filled with too much spam but I really do have to comment on this.

Cheaterkadze, you keep bragging about your 35K OD but that's relatively easy to get. Heck, just simmed it. I can get it with 900 axes. You show me a report with the "5/6 of the troops" Slippy didn't kill and I will apologize right here. I have a 5K village and almost have a full nuke even though I've lost about 1/4 of a nuke since world start and you've started on the rim. That's much easier than starting in the core. Easier farming and elevated pits.

He offered you his village and you ask for his troop count? What does that have to do with his village? You do know you don't get his troops when you noble the village, right?

I've played with Slippy in W12 (Under JCaeser19, if you remember me :icon_confused:) and he is an excellent player. His claims of "If I was playing seriously" are all true.

DeletedUser

Lol all this arguments,
tbh, Cheater had much more troops than that i was account sitting him just to watch for his nobles, and Slippy did not clear his Whole army, he did infact get a few lc and axes, but its easy to replenish those troops,
He lossed alot attacking a member, and he isn't a point whore, he had good amount of troops, not spectuacular amount, but good amount.

He Has a life, he cant be on 24/7, i can consent him for not getting a account sitter,
as i dont myself, since account sitters arn't reliable, Wether their active or not.

DeletedUser

Lol all this arguments,
tbh, Cheater had much more troops than that i was account sitting him just to watch for his nobles, and Slippy did not clear his Whole army, he did infact get a few lc and axes, but its easy to replenish those troops,
He lossed alot attacking a member, and he isn't a point whore, he had good amount of troops, not spectuacular amount, but good amount.

He Has a life, he cant be on 24/7, i can consent him for not getting a account sitter,
as i dont myself, since account sitters arn't reliable, Wether their active or not.

Very nice job of contradicting yourself. :icon_biggrin:

Oh and spectacular performance of watching his noble. (not nobles)Plural would make it sound like this 'friend' of yours actually has experience or actually isn't a point whore. Thanks for your time. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Very nice job of contradicting yourself. :icon_biggrin:

Oh and spectacular performance of watching his noble. (not nobles)Plural would make it sound like this 'friend' of yours actually has experience or actually isn't a point whore. Thanks for your time. :icon_rolleyes:
You fail to tell me how i contradicted myself, and yet you claim i did so.
They were Nobles, Check post above mine, Gabriel did send a report to him, and proved that Slippy only cleared 1/6 of his force if even that.

oh and that was ONE time he set me as account sitter as i asked if i could, so i can Change the village name to what i wanted.

Nauzhror

You fail to tell me how i contradicted myself, and yet you claim i did so.

No. He stated how quite clearly, you just conveniently failed to read.

man95000 said:
i was account sitting him just to watch for his nobles,

You were sitting him.

man95000 said:
i can consent him for not getting a account sitter,

Yet now you claim he didn't use an account sitter. You were either sitting him or you weren't, you can't have it both ways.

DeletedUser

Gosh you bug me :)
I still have enough defense troops for your silly attack force to be humiliated. Even if you would have back timed me, glorious hero, you would still lose. Sorry, I have tribemates to support and a bit more serious targets to play against.

The only thing taht I did wrong was that I devalued a local nab and didn't put attention.

Enjoy your moment of shine. It's not gonna be long :)

You sir, one one arrogant, stubborn, and god-awful player.

DeletedUser

No. He stated how quite clearly, you just conveniently failed to read.

You were sitting him.

Yet now you claim he didn't use an account sitter. You were either sitting him or you weren't, you can't have it both ways.
He claimed he didnt set a account sitter at the period he was getting attacked,
I account sitted only to check out his village, and to see if his nobles hit, succesfully so i can change the name. i account sitted for 10 minuites or so, but before that he's never set a account sitter, that i know off. I didn't account sit or anyone did when attacks from him came in.

DeletedUser22924

cheaterkadze, it's HILARIOUS, that u were even so low on troops that and player with a roughly 900 point village could even clear u, that cleary shows u didn't build many defence troops, which is quite pitiful.

DeletedUser

Hmm, possibly, but only because dolton's not so amazing, and not because cheaterkadze is great.
i've never claimed Cheaterkadze is great, we're all players, we all make mistakes, its normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cheaterkadze, it's HILARIOUS, that u were even so low on troops that and player with a roughly 900 point village could even clear u, that cleary shows u didn't build defence troops, which is quite pitiful.
Why mix a village,
Any good player doesnt mix his village,
Your argument is flawed,
I've seen his reports and his army, you have not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22924

Why mix a village,
Any good player doesnt mix his village,
Your argument is flawed,
I've seen his reports and his army, you have not.

i have seen the reports, hell i have twice as many troops as Kadze.

and i tell u having a sitter is the best thing, especially at the beginnign of any world.

and seroiusly if slippy took this world seroiusly kadze would have been dead long ago.

DeletedUser

Hmm, possibly, but only because dolton's not so amazing, and not because cheaterkadze is great.

I resent that.

I can play decently, the only problem is after I get my second village I quit due to not having enough time... (Aka getting bored)

DeletedUser

i have seen the reports, hell i have twice as many troops as Kadze.

and i tell u having a sitter is the best thing, especially at the beginnign of any world.

and seroiusly if slippy took this world seroiusly kadze would have been dead long ago.
No point in having a sitter, when they dont do anything or dodge attacks.
It's hard to find a good sitter who isnt busy in any tribe.
and im sure you've Seen ALL reports in which he only gave out a few,

DeletedUser

I didn't set a sitter.

I didn't have 6k/2.5k, but he didn't clear 1/6 of my troops either way

Thats absolutely biased :)

and reports dont lie...or are ou saying they do? you just got embarrased by a player 1/5 or your size....your tribe should boot and noble you for being such a noob. if you have so many troops why were so few of them there? farming you say? farm with you o troops and leave the defenders at home...wow slippy i dont know ya but you did nice work both attacking and in the PnP here....nooby<slippy nooby is his new nickname...deal with it.

DeletedUser

and reports dont lie...or are ou saying they do? you just got embarrased by a player 1/5 or your size....your tribe should boot and noble you for being such a noob. if you have so many troops why were so few of them there? farming you say? farm with you o troops and leave the defenders at home...wow slippy i dont know ya but you did nice work both attacking and in the PnP here....nooby<slippy nooby is his new nickname...deal with it.
Gabriel sent in game reports to 1-2 people showing what his real offensive was, he was attacking other people, pity how you guys havn't seen his real offensive and then talk so much crap, calling him a point whore. I Honestly dont have to argue, you havn't seen all of his offensive. If he was a point whore we would of kicked him, we account check our members, and kick if their turtle and point whores. I farm with offensive all the time, why shud i let my offense sit there and do nothing wen i've cleared like 30x30.

and Side note
LC is offensive and we all farm with it
your argument is flawed.

DeletedUser

Gabriel sent in game reports to 1-2 people showing what his real offensive was, he was attacking other people, pity how you guys havn't seen his real offensive and then talk so much crap, calling him a point whore. I Honestly dont have to argue, you havn't seen all of his offensive. If he was a point whore we would of kicked him, we account check our members, and kick if their turtle and point whores. I farm with offensive all the time, why shud i let my offense sit there and do nothing wen i've cleared like 30x30.

and Side note
LC is offensive and we all farm with it
your argument is flawed.

He wouldn't have been kicked, he is a member from the world 17 tribe.

Those who are saying he has more troops are lying, because all I've seen is me clearing him/ him saying his troops are dead - thus the [sarcasm]HUGE[/sarcasm] ODA he has.

DeletedUser

We have reports but im not authorized to show them, and i wouldn't show it to someone attacking him. look above in the post,:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You show me a report with the "5/6 of the troops" Slippy didn't kill and I will apologize right here.
and that wasn't all his troops