5.3kpoints Vs. 910points

DeletedUser

Lol this made my day thank you Slippy :)

This makes me wish I started the world when it opened, but I wanted to mess with people in the rim =P

DeletedUser

Well, not setting a sitter doesn't make me a worse player

No, you are right---- the fact that you had 500 ax in your huge villa makes you a worse player. Do yourself a favor and quit w37, delete your ID, and start fresh when w38 opens. Otherwise, everyone will know you for a pointwhoring noob and you will get pwned by every player in your area under 1K. And you might consider not posting on this board anymore, because you know the TW community is just going to pwn every word you say.

DeletedUser

No, you are right---- the fact that you had 500 ax in your huge villa makes you a worse player. Do yourself a favor and quit w37, delete your ID, and start fresh when w38 opens. Otherwise, everyone will know you for a pointwhoring noob and you will get pwned by every player in your area under 1K.

He can't help sucking. He is sooo a pointwhore, I mean..with ODA like that what else could he be? I mean, only 500 axes? No doubt you have some pathetic excuse like you actually attacked someone :icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

It comes down to what I said, you shouldn't need a sitter to not be cleared by someone that size:

Attacker Units: 0 0 500 0 0 400 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 500 0 0 400 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender Units: 0 0 5500 0 0 2500 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 774 0 0 352 0 0 0 0 0 0

That's roughly what a 5k point player should have. If you had that you wouldn't have needed a sitter. That is nothing like what happened though, he didn't kill 1/6 of your troops, he cleared you.

DeletedUser

He can't help sucking. He is sooo a pointwhore, I mean..with ODA like that what else could he be? I mean, only 500 axes? No doubt you have some pathetic excuse like you actually attacked someone :icon_rolleyes:

Wow you know you're right--- 2stoneys is 10x my size, yet his ODA is only 5x what mine is. See a ratio problem there?

I sent out an attack last night, killed off most of my ax in it, and today have nearly replenished back up to 500 again. And I'm a 1K player! So dont give me any of that. I would assume a 10K player would be able to replenish his troops a lot faster then a 1K player--- maybe i'm mistaken?

Murderous Mouse

Wow you know you're right--- 2stoneys is 10x my size, yet his ODA is only 5x what mine is. See a ratio problem there?

I sent out an attack last night, killed off most of my ax in it, and today have nearly replenished back up to 500 again. And I'm a 1K player! So dont give me any of that. I would assume a 10K player would be able to replenish his troops a lot faster then a 1K player--- maybe i'm mistaken?

ODA shows nothing about Troops except you use them; your argument is flawed.

Well done slip on clearing him. :)

DeletedUser

Oh, so that means you have a nice ODA, mate. However it doesn't isntantly mean that my ODA is low.

The second part is crap, I don't understand why you post that :)

DeletedUser

nope, not crap mate--- it just shows I actually do know how to build a village :)

Shlomzi

Probably a good thing you didn't try to clear me, because I would have back timed you and you'd still look like a pointwhore noob on the forums.

Enjoy that.

Anyone in K47 with a couple of trains? He's got 2 empty villages.

Slippy, that was awesome. I just love how a core member of SPAM from the pre-made group that came over from World 17 was so easily cleared. Well done on that.

And don't worry, we're also having our fun with them.

Shlomzi

Gosh you bug me :)
I still have enough defense troops for your silly attack force to be humiliated. Even if you would have back timed me, glorious hero, you would still lose. Sorry, I have tribemates to support and a bit more serious targets to play against.

The only thing taht I did wrong was that I devalued a local nab and didn't put attention.

Enjoy your moment of shine. It's not gonna be long :)

Which is why old dirty, another pre-made member of yours has been catted down in one village and cleared in the other and received lots of support, right?

[/sarcasm]

So let me get this straight. You didn't set a sitter, and were gone for roughly 20 hours (the duration between his attacks), and yet you still expect us to believe that your troops were out for that amount of time, and just by random chance only some of them got back?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Only question i have is, if your villa was being attacked, why didnt you place your noble as support in a friends villa. I am new at this game but that would seem like the best thing to do if you have just been beaten that badly. Thats 50k each material extra tossed out the window in a single attack in addition to your troops loss. Thats not somthing that you can recover from in one day. (this early in the game).

DeletedUser

oh shutup before you learn your facts smartass. 35k ODA doesn't ring a bell to you right? I haven't played with you, though I know that you're a valuable player, but you dont make sense here.

i have more ODA than you, in the same time i still have 10x troops than you :icon_rolleyes:

ODA doesn't only mean you have lot of troops left or you just done some clearings, but also shwos how effective you use them. just my opinion though

DeletedUser

"Caution

we is do not has a clue what we doez"

Taken directly from your profile....congratulations