The FOE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I vote for krakens for being true to their nature from start of the world :icon_biggrin:

I'll just add my point and end it here, after all this thread isn't dedicated to Krakens.

Krakens at a point of time was W14 biggest family tribes, however if you have observed them closely, they have not grown altogether as a family tribe, instead they have downsized and now struggling to keep the remaining tribes active. They had grown incumbent, slow to noble their inactives and reluctant to boot the underperforming players which ultimately kept preventing them from becoming a top notch tribe.

DeletedUser

Yes of course, you have plenty of inactive accounts with troops and being stacked in all your active accounts villages, not that I have an issue with it after all it's a common tactic used. Not to mention NWF top guy is an embarassing a turtle pointwhore.

What I'm saying is simple, two tribes of ours are filled with active players, unlike yours with a good number of deadweight.

And when the crunch comes, you will be desperately booting them to keep the statistics hopefully more positive.

Sorry, you have four tribes not two.

TheFOE
TheF0E
PlA
ZOO

You evidently have a baronship in our tribe, since you know our deadweight.
You have just decided to ship all your deadweight into PlA or ZOO, its no big deal. You just have deadweight as well.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately and surprisingly, I'm just a normal member, I do not even have priviledges to the hiddens :)

It's not difficult to know you have deadweights, considering NORTH and WEST simply merged without anyone being booted, even a fool can tell there was no quality control in that. STFU likewise definitely have inactives and deadweights, you're just keeping them till you noble all their villages up.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately and surprisingly, I'm just a normal member, I do not even have priviledges to the hiddens :)

It's not difficult to know you have deadweights, considering NORTH and WEST simply merged without anyone being booted, even a fool can tell there was no quality control in that. STFU likewise definitely have inactives and deadweights, you're just keeping them till you noble all their villages up.

Isn't that what all tribes do to their inactives? Hold them while people eat? Or indeed, use them first, then eat them?

And for the record, people were booted in our merge. In the same way that people have been booted in theFOE merge.

DeletedUser

I'll just add my point and end it here, after all this thread isn't dedicated to Krakens.

Krakens at a point of time was W14 biggest family tribes, however if you have observed them closely, they have not grown altogether as a family tribe, instead they have downsized and now struggling to keep the remaining tribes active. They had grown incumbent, slow to noble their inactives and reluctant to boot the underperforming players which ultimately kept preventing them from becoming a top notch tribe.

Sorry to stray from topic yet again, but i completely agree. their tactics for growth are obviously failing them, as they have dropped some 11 million points in the past week. this proves quite a bit. they are stuck. they are only continuing to play in order to stay with kraken. once their leadership is gone, the entire tribe will have no more reason to play.

DeletedUser

Hmm, however, in defence of Krakens, they are the longest standing family in the history of W14, so their cohesion as a family, is 2nd to none.
Plus, their losses are due to the combined efforts of ~KO~ and ~OK~, and ofc, being back-stabbed by ~OU~ before that.
Their leadership is stable enough, at the moment.

patrox

Yes, you obviousley do not know anything on the subject so....."stfu"? Please

DeletedUser

Not so right, as they backstabbed mettaler previous tribe to Odin/Uruz merge if you remember Patrox.
And dont know when ~OU~ backstabbed them and with what.Adellion might know better so i kindly ask him to give more details

DeletedUser

STFU likewise definitely have inactives and deadweights, you're just keeping them till you noble all their villages up.

Can you name me ONE tribe, that instantly kicks out all his inactives, even if the tribe has the account sitting?

Why would you kick out players under your tribe tag, if you knew you could use their troops to good effect and then noble them when they become useless?

Back on to the overall topic:

The FAIL/Owned merge was nicely predictable, they have been working together to great effect recently. I was hoping for a more comical tribe name to be totally honest though!

Both tribes had strong members, and as a family, Ive got to admit, they do look quite daunting :)

Now we just await their next move...

DeletedUser

they can merge with STFU or noble them is it?
And yes Fail trow his sitted accounts to TFA, this days replaced with ZOO :)

DeletedUser

Yes, you obviousley do not know anything on the subject so....."stfu"? Please

Ahh, yes I remember what you are talking about now. That was such a long time ago, that I'd almost forgotten.
Since, according to you, I don't know anything about the subject, can you please highlight why the Krakens backstabbing you so long ago, has any relevance to my point which was the Krakens being the longest-standing and most cohesive family?

I don't necessarily want to know much on a subject that is entirely irrelevant to the point I am trying to make, or related to the topic of the thread.

patrox

Plus, their losses are due to the combined efforts of ~KO~ and ~OK~, and ofc, being back-stabbed by ~OU~ before that.

Being backstabbed before ~OU~ before that....
Trying to change the subject, i was making a point and you seem to forget that they backstabbed us when we where allready in a war and we had an alliance with them where as we dropped to a nap a week prior and im sure nevvers or band if she still around(Rumoured that she is) can back me up on that part. We had the courtesey to drop our alliance a week prior to a nap.

Adellion your brought the subject up so dont try and make me look silly u tit! So cut the cr#*!

DeletedUser

Can you name me ONE tribe, that instantly kicks out all his inactives, even if the tribe has the account sitting?
I could name you two, TheFOE and TheF0E

Why would you kick out players under your tribe tag, if you knew you could use their troops to good effect and then noble them when they become useless?
To fill the spot with active player and owner instead of a dead weight, hard to understand for you guys in north :lol:?
By kicking them you do not lose there troops or do you?

The FAIL/Owned merge was nicely predictable, they have been working together to great effect recently. I was hoping for a more comical tribe name to be totally honest though!
We don't want to look comical or have comical name. Our tribe is serious with difference from some others, real deal :icon_cool:

Both tribes had strong members, and as a family, Ive got to admit, they do look quite daunting :)
We had? I must check again members list to see where that players went :lol: But we are new family and out to learn from leet family like WEST and NORTH.

Now we just await their next move...
I know you do... And that would be merge STFU a according to it :lol::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

TW RULES said:
§7) Push accounts
If you decide to quit the game you are not allowed to continue to play your account just to push one or more other accounts! Use of a permanent (or switching) account sitter for this may result in banning of the sitters main account as well!

Oh my...

DeletedUser

If is a sitted account u are alowed to keep the sitt for 120 days.
Clear with them but you cant rebuild troups in those accounts
Now im sure many sitts are perm sitted in most secoday tribes/ official or hiden academies.
Dont wanna point fingers to all accounts who didnt nobled a single villages in last 90 days.

DeletedUser

I could name you two, TheFOE and TheF0E

Ok, you kicked them out of the main tribes, but are you saying you dont have any inactives in ZOO that you having control over?

To fill the spot with active player and owner instead of a dead weight, hard to understand for you guys in north :lol:?
By kicking them you do not lose there troops or do you?

Yes kicking them to make room for an active player is a good decision, but if avoidable, why kick a player when they could become a target for tribes to move into your territory?

We don't want to look comical or have comical name. Our tribe is serious with difference from some others, real deal :icon_cool:

I thought surely a merge between 'FAIL' and 'Owned' would have a comical name... maybe i was wrong.

We had? I must check again members list to see where that players went

Did i say you had lost them? No. But as FAIL/Owned no longer exist, they can't still 'have' good members, as it is in the past. So they 'Had' good members, who are now in FOE.

DeletedUser

What? Are you trying to say that if someone like Garrock or Smitty left Chaos. Fam and joined another tribe, they would no longer be good?

DeletedUser

Being backstabbed before ~OU~ before that....
Trying to change the subject, i was making a point and you seem to forget that they backstabbed us when we where allready in a war and we had an alliance with them where as we dropped to a nap a week prior and im sure nevvers or band if she still around(Rumoured that she is) can back me up on that part. We had the courtesey to drop our alliance a week prior to a nap.

Adellion your brought the subject up so dont try and make me look silly u tit! So cut the cr#*!

No, I did not bring up the subject of Krakens back-stabbing you.

I brought up ~OU~ back-stabbing Krakens, which is more recent.

If you are trying to argue that Krakens are not to be trusted, because of their actions that you stated, then yes, perhaps you have some fair points there.

Cute the c**p? :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.