The FOE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I could name you two, TheFOE and TheF0E

To fill the spot with active player and owner instead of a dead weight, hard to understand for you guys in north :lol:?
By kicking them you do not lose there troops or do you?

Fair point. However, we are fully aware of that, do not be so arrogant or naive to think us as inferior in intelligence or skill. You are mistaken. Ofc, there are plenty of active players to recruit from ZIP, but once that is all recruited, then where will you get new players from?

We don't want to look comical or have comical name. Our tribe is serious with difference from some others, real deal :icon_cool:

No, its just FAIL back-stabbing its own principles of no families, and forming a family, yet criticising NORTH and WEST for their merge(s) (and their "apparent" lack of skill :icon_rolleyes:), despite the fact that TheFOE are the biggest merge in the history of W14, and they are bigger then that gross mistake that was DD3N. Hugs? I believe TheFOE are the finest example of hugging to the greatest degree. Sine your family is the biggest, you hug the most.

We had? I must check again members list to see where that players went :lol: But we are new family and out to learn from leet family like WEST and NORTH.

If anyone is leet, its you, Ludi, for being an arrogant noob. At least we do not defile ourselves by insulting other tribes to the explicit degree that you do. Failure to show respect, will not get you any either.

I know you do... And that would be merge STFU a according to it :lol::icon_redface:

Answers in bold.

DeletedUser

STFU leaders and =NWF= noobs will and would be more interested in recruiting from ZIP/ZAP than we are. I have said many times, unlike your tribes, we have heavy emphasis on quality over quantity. You can call TheFOE and TheF0E, plus whichever tribes you wish to include and categorise us as a family. It's still the same old FAIL and OWNED players, and a few other new faces.

Everyone simply knows the remaining active formerly REBORN players have joined either OU or FAIL, and if it's so much needed for you declare that you made REBORN disband, go ahead as well. We'll just have a good laugh at the many things you proclaim and strive so hard to be like us, yet still a milestone away.

We don't show W14 hugging to the greatest degree, you guys did and still do. From the formation of NORTH to now NWF + STFU, it's just so embarassing to be within that group of tribes. I don't need to list down the achievements of FAIL, OWNED and REBORN tribes/players. Of course there are some noobs like me that don't have an impressive history unlike those involved in the last few world wars.

I'm really done talking over here, from past experiences since the days of you being booted from Birds family, I know you will continue to run off in that diarrhea mouth and contest our words. Give W14 forum visitors a break from those garbage coming out of your mouth.

DeletedUser

should we make the genealogy of whats today TheFOE fam BBB ?

FAil
Fail(30 players)+Monkez-->Fail+TFA
Fail/TFA+Insane-->
Fail+core players from Eagles(k37)
Fail+core players from Reborn(k55)--Fail+TFA+Pla
dont know much about PXTG and Next recruits so i dont open the subject

Owned
recruit top players from each k they tried to conquer
Owned+core players from B2B (k59)-->Owned+OWN2

FAil+Owned -->TheFoe+TheF0E+-ZOO-+Pla

a lot of changes on the road to the top

I know less things about STFU so i will forget about them

=NWF=

Warlords fam - one of the biggest mass recruiting tribes from w14.
DWL+top fam players from others tribes+REV north area from k26-->Fire+ an academy

STFU duke daddy invites STD! one night after he got drunk to become a sister tribes for STFU.
Fire start to fight STD! from k24 to help West.

Some weeks later STD! is abandoned by all his so called allies and has only one choice to surrender to Fire and West. West duke in his greatness alow STD! to merge with FIRE and make Fear+Fear academy

Later STFU and FIRE decide to merge and North 1/2/3/4 result from this huge merge.
Mberns in search of revenge make everyone vote for atacking Cake(k35) at war with Fail at that time.

Everything works fine till the war with Fail is over and Cake merges with Pla and create Reborn.
Reborn wants a nap tohave free hand with West in k44 also atacked by ~OU~
North wants a nap to push Eagles out of k26.
Everyone is happy 1 mounth nap is signed.

.....From now on i will continue the story tomorow morning(its late here)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just look up the tribal statistics and history, don't have to make it that complicated like you know something extra that we don't :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol your wrong on many points cal

i will just point out one

ACE 1111 using his uber leet diplomacy skillz basicilly made stfu and fear merge to become North though they where not family they basicilly where.

DeletedUser

I'm no expert but I'll give a rough sketch.

FAIL

FAIL (30 players) + MONKeZ = FAIL + TFA (with only a handful players), some were booted and joined other tribes during the process.

FAIL war with Cake/Eagles/PlA resulted in streamlining of tribe into better shape with remaining players.

FAIL/TFA + Ins@ne, only barely over 10 players joined.

FAIL moves in to clear the remaining of formerly GX tribe.

FAIL + core players from K37 Eagles to expand frontier.

FAIL + players from NINI/REBORN = TheF0E

Each time FAIL took in new members, they DID not accept wholesale and accepted only those they had relations with, ie. from wars and previous tribal relations.

Even former Eagles took in refugees in big amount that resulted in Hawks, Falcon and FalconA with almost full membership in all those tribes. Needless to say, our fellow W14 players in the north and northwest did the same thing as well even at this point of stage. The record holder is either Greenwich or DD3N, each with as much as 9 tribes under a single banner at that point of time.

DeletedUser

I'm no expert but I'll give a rough sketch.

FAIL

FAIL (30 players) + MONKeZ = FAIL + TFA (with only a handful players), some were booted and joined other tribes during the process.

FAIL war with Cake/Eagles/PlA resulted in streamlining of tribe into better shape with remaining players.

FAIL/TFA + Ins@ne, only barely over 10 players joined.

FAIL moves in to clear the remaining of formerly GX tribe.

FAIL + core players from K37 Eagles to expand frontier.

FAIL + players from NINI/REBORN = TheF0E

Each time FAIL took in new members, they DID not accept wholesale and accepted only those they had relations with, ie. from wars and previous tribal relations.

Even former Eagles took in refugees in big amount that resulted in Hawks, Falcon and FalconA with almost full membership in all those tribes. Needless to say, our fellow W14 players in the north and northwest did the same thing as well even at this point of stage. The record holder is either Greenwich or DD3N, each with as much as 9 tribes under a single banner at that point of time.

The record holder for the most territory gained as a result of merging and family forming, has to go to TheFOE. The record for the biggest family in the history of W14, goes to TheFOE. DD3N never held as many continents as you guys, and 9 tribes of 1mil pts each or something, is hardly a great comparision.

DeletedUser

STFU leaders and =NWF= noobs will and would be more interested in recruiting from ZIP/ZAP than we are. I have said many times, unlike your tribes, we have heavy emphasis on quality over quantity. You can call TheFOE and TheF0E, plus whichever tribes you wish to include and categorise us as a family. It's still the same old FAIL and OWNED players, and a few other new faces.

How comes FAIL recruited you BBB, if you they focus on quality? Regardless of what you are as players, or where you come from, that argument is shattered by the BLANTANT fact that you are a family, and to date, the biggest family, and to date, the biggest merge in the history of W14. Hugs? I think you get the record for that.

Everyone simply knows the remaining active formerly REBORN players have joined either OU or FAIL, and if it's so much needed for you declare that you made REBORN disband, go ahead as well. We'll just have a good laugh at the many things you proclaim and strive so hard to be like us, yet still a milestone away.

We wouldn't defile ourselves by attempting to be like you. We have our own stature, thank you very much. REBORN disbanded for many reasons; inactivity, strain, lack of good players to work with, the futility of the war etc. I however commend the quality that was in NiNi. THey were *most* impressive, however, without FAIL support, they wouldn't have been. (And don't deny this, I have first hand proof of FAIL support.)

We don't show W14 hugging to the greatest degree, you guys did and still do. From the formation of NORTH to now NWF + STFU, it's just so embarassing to be within that group of tribes. I don't need to list down the achievements of FAIL, OWNED and REBORN tribes/players. Of course there are some noobs like me that don't have an impressive history unlike those involved in the last few world wars.

Pathetic. You are the biggest huggers in the history of W14, for these reasons : biggest family, biggest merge, most territory gained by merging, biggest merge in terms of points/time (FAIl + OWNED, then soon after, NiNi and PlA). Whatever was FAIL/OWNED's achievements is irrelevant to the current matter at hand (commendable though those achievement may be). Maybe you should hold the record for the hypocriticial of tribes too; you may not accuse us for hugging, since you do are the biggest huggers to date. Bigger than NORTH, bigger than DD3N, bigger than GRN empire, ALL OF THEM.

I'm really done talking over here, from past experiences since the days of you being booted from Birds family, I know you will continue to run off in that diarrhea mouth and contest our words. Give W14 forum visitors a break from those garbage coming out of your mouth.

Good, and I hope you don't come back. This forum has been defiled enough from your verbal bile (and illiteracy), and go home. Or even better, deal with it on the battlefield. Because for all your bravado, I don't think you will be breaking anyone's armour anytime soon (oh, other than your inactives and sat accounts). :icon_rolleyes:

Answers in bold.

DeletedUser63601

DD3N never held as many continents as you guys
Thats because FAIL were awesome, and always warring another continent.
DD3N were terrible and never expanded beyond the nearest tribe they could find to merge.

DeletedUser

Answers in bold.

Goodbye attention whore, I have no wish to read your senseless garbage and stop trying to look smart, important, which obviously you have tried so hard and failed so terribly as long as you have been in W14. Now do us a favour, get out of this thread and don't be another troll like calarasi, oh wait, you already are :)

DeletedUser

@Adelion Please show me the part where i referred to your tribe or any other tribe in north specifically... I am a n00b? We will see that once we reach you on the battlefield u will see what kind of noob i am. Many people was refering to me that i was nobling only leavers villages and not helping in my tribe wars. But not many see that the nearest red village i have is around 300hours away with nobles. And fact is FOE and STFU will meet in time u will judge me personally when u see my skills, again don't try to look smart when u don't know what u are talking about.

this is my last post about this matter, if u want to transfer it to personal messaging, go ahead
just had to replay so others would see what i meant not by someone putting words in my mouth.

ludi

DeletedUser

Goodbye attention whore, I have no wish to read your senseless garbage and stop trying to look smart, important, which obviously you have tried so hard and failed so terribly as long as you have been in W14. Now do us a favour, get out of this thread and don't be another troll like calarasi, oh wait, you already are :)

I thought you were going? Please hurry up. Your inability to respond rhetorically to my message, merely reinforces my argument. Well done, you flamed me. I hope you are proud of yourself. :lol:

@Adelion Are you just playing stupid or just trying to look like a moron?
Please show me the part where i referred to your tribe or any other tribe in north specifically... I am a n00b? We will see that once we reach you on the battlefield u will see what kind of noob i am. Many people was refering to me that i was nobling only leavers villages and not helping in my tribe wars. But not many see that the nearest red village i have is around 300hours away with nobles. And fact is FOE and STFU will meet in time u will judge me personally when u see my skills, again don't try to look smart when u don't know what u are talking about.

this is my last post about this matter, if u want to transfer it to personal messaging, go ahead
just had to replay so others would see what i meant not by someone putting words in my mouth.

ludi

Let me highlight where you referred to and insulted =NWF=. Since you are so keen to do it, I'm sure I can return the favour about you/your tribe, no? I don't enjoy insulting others, as a principle, but when another starts, it is the height of disrespect. See the bold below.

I could name you two, TheFOE and TheF0E

To fill the spot with active player and owner instead of a dead weight, hard to understand for you guys in north :lol:?By kicking them you do not lose there troops or do you?

We don't want to look comical or have comical name. Our tribe is serious with difference from some others, real deal :icon_cool:

We had? I must check again members list to see where that players went :lol: But we are new family and out to learn from leet family like WEST and NORTH.

I know you do... And that would be merge STFU a according to it :lol::icon_redface:

The bold highlights insults. So why did you stoop so low, if indeed you are a leader of TheFOE?

Michael Wittman

oh my Big Blue Bird always calling us huggers.

you are more than twice my size but you would never guess that by comparing our OD.

so run your mouth about things you dont know. you obviously get your jollies from it.

the players i am fighting against are the best players i have found in the game. i did not get a higher OD/point ratio than you by hugging.

if anyone read this post before, i have edited it because it was harsh and thats not really the kind of person i am.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

oh my Big Blue Bird always calling us huggers.

you are more than twice my size but you would never guess that by comparing our OD.

so run your mouth about things you dont know. you obviously get your jollies from it.

the players i am fighting against are the best players i have found in the game. i did not get a higher OD/point ratio than you by hugging.

if anyone read this post before, i have edited it because it was harsh and thats not really the kind of person i am.

OMG IT'S Michael Wittman!!

THE FOE BETTER RESPECT Michael Wittman!!

Status
Not open for further replies.