The FOE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

FOE was,is and will be quality over quantity, for those that didn't believe this, well :icon_neutral: meet ya at the battlefield.

Michael Wittman

FAIL, i remember when you and i coordinated attacks on Reborn. When you needed help with Reborn and we provided it. Now no matter how much victory reborn may claim they are gone. they smashed against our walls again and again and they had to disband and join another tribe.

I ask you to remember that reborn only fought you while we helped you when we could. our entire history has been to help Fail yet you have chosen the reborn members who fought you.

i do not care but please explain why you shun those who help you and help those who fight you?

DeletedUser

In the end can be only one Michael.
Taking Reborn was much better for Fail.
Than keeping Mberns tribe as friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i do not care but please explain why you
shun those who help you and help those who fight you?

Cut the crap when you benefit from it as well, you had no one to attack considering you ally with all your surrounding neighbour tribes and REBORN was your best possible option, especially that they are underfire by FAIL.

In the end can be only one Michael.
Taking Reborn was much better for Fail.
Than keeping Mberns tribe as friends.

Still being an alias? Or have you decided to side Michael DimWitman just because you are left out of the new top tribe? :icon_wink:

patrox

cal co-plays met:icon_eek:
Sarcasm

I do reckon he has an account on this world though, allthough he seems to flame whoever he likes:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Cut the crap when you benefit from it as well, you had no one to attack considering you ally with all your surrounding neighbour tribes and REBORN was your best possible option, especially that they are underfire by FAIL.

Rubbish, we warred REBORN because they were infiltrating K35, with the plan of coordinating with Eagles to wipe out the NORTH family. Nip evil in the bud, we declared first. FAIL's involvement, while helpful, is of little interest to us.

You also forget that while we took may have take advantage of REBORN's diverted attention, REBORN had at least 2 days notice of the impending war. Regrettably, REBORN have a rather pathetic tactics of using spies, so they got informed. And we waited for Eagles to be finished with FAIL, before we attacked them.
Yet we still won, although, some of you will undoubtedly say its because Eagles' leadership quit, rather than admitting the truth which was NORTH were just too good for the Birds.

Despite all that, REBORN have fallen to =NWF= (contrary to other arguments statign that they merged, blah, blah, blah). It might be difficult for the rest of W14 to come to terms with this (since they are so used to flaming NWF for being a p-hoing family, allegedly), but hey, its fun to hear the lame excuses to justify how =NWF= allegedly haven't won.

Oh, and just to point something out to those of you who hate family tribes...

You guys flamed NORTH for being a family.
I don't see any flames for FOE's family. (Since its TheFOE, The F0E, and PlA). Despite the fact that they are the biggest family in terms of area dominance (owning over a quarter of the world), and at least double the size of NORTH when it was formed.

Hypocrisy? I think so.

I'm not of the opinion that families are bad, nor am I criticising FAIL for forming one. That's their choice. Indeed, Krakens have proven that families can work.
I'm just disappointed at the lack of logic of some players (especially some of the ex-REBORN players), who consistently flamed families (whom in all fairness, functioned well) such as NORTH, but remain quiet against TheFOE.

I think they are too scared to say something against TheFOE. If you want to destroy my point, simple : prove me wrong.

Ofc, I do not criticise theFOE for their move (other than perhaps, going against age-old FAIL principles, but hey...) because I too was in a family, and it would be hypocritical on my part.

/me awaits the flames. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You were not the spy. The spy is no longer in this world, nor does he post in the forums anymore.

DeletedUser

Rubbish, we warred REBORN because they were infiltrating K35, with the plan of coordinating with Eagles to wipe out the NORTH family. Nip evil in the bud, we declared first. FAIL's involvement, while helpful, is of little interest to us.

You also forget that while we took may have take advantage of REBORN's diverted attention, REBORN had at least 2 days notice of the impending war. Regrettably, REBORN have a rather pathetic tactics of using spies, so they got informed. And we waited for Eagles to be finished with FAIL, before we attacked them.
Yet we still won, although, some of you will undoubtedly say its because Eagles' leadership quit, rather than admitting the truth which was NORTH were just too good for the Birds.

Despite all that, REBORN have fallen to =NWF= (contrary to other arguments statign that they merged, blah, blah, blah). It might be difficult for the rest of W14 to come to terms with this (since they are so used to flaming NWF for being a p-hoing family, allegedly), but hey, its fun to hear the lame excuses to justify how =NWF= allegedly haven't won.

Oh, and just to point something out to those of you who hate family tribes...

You guys flamed NORTH for being a family.
I don't see any flames for FOE's family. (Since its TheFOE, The F0E, and PlA). Despite the fact that they are the biggest family in terms of area dominance (owning over a quarter of the world), and at least double the size of NORTH when it was formed.

Hypocrisy? I think so.

I'm not of the opinion that families are bad, nor am I criticising FAIL for forming one. That's their choice. Indeed, Krakens have proven that families can work.
I'm just disappointed at the lack of logic of some players (especially some of the ex-REBORN players), who consistently flamed families (whom in all fairness, functioned well) such as NORTH, but remain quiet against TheFOE.

I think they are too scared to say something against TheFOE. If you want to destroy my point, simple : prove me wrong.

Ofc, I do not criticise theFOE for their move (other than perhaps, going against age-old FAIL principles, but hey...) because I too was in a family, and it would be hypocritical on my part.

/me awaits the flames. :icon_rolleyes:

You seriously crack me up.

Seems =NWF= formed 'about' 22/4/09 (date of first conquer v reborn). Reborn (nini), joined fail on 15/5/09

Over those last 3/4 weeks it was Reborn (Nini) 66 v =NWF= 51.

After all we've been through over the last year or so, do you actually think that those stats made us disband. You're aving a giraffe.

We've been at a fair old stalemate v North (STFU & =NWF=), and West family etc for several months now.

We just wanted to freshen things up, that's all. Sound familiar?

When the North family split up, did that mean we won? When you guys later merged with West, did that mean we had beaten you again, and west? Were we even dumb enough to try and claim that?

DeletedUser63601

Rubbish, we warred REBORN because they were infiltrating K35,
NORTH started with 49% of K35, and they now own. . . 52%
And thats including the villages they gained in the NWF merge.

The REBORN v NORTH war the most boring war in W14, it was slow and K35 was far too stacked for anyone to make any real break.

NORTH gained 200 villages whilst REBORN were at war with FAIL, after the FAIL war, REBORN managed to even out the stats.
Both sides were struggling with inactives and getting bored so a 1 month NAP was made.
As soon as the NAP finished, REBORN straight away nobled 100 villages off NORTH. North was unaware of the REBORN plans, but K35 was still stacked from the previous war.
So the war slowed down again, but this time REBORN had active players and not sits on the frontline and ended up nobling a few more than NORTH did.
NORTH around now couldnt handle it, STFU kicked them out the family. So they merged with WEST, who were also getting hammered by ~OU~

In what way could that mean REBORN lost the war.
If anything they turned it around.

Michael Wittman

NORTH started with 49% of K35, and they now own. . . 52%
And thats including the villages they gained in the NWF merge.

The REBORN v NORTH war the most boring war in W14, it was slow and K35 was far too stacked for anyone to make any real break.

NORTH gained 200 villages whilst REBORN were at war with FAIL, after the FAIL war, REBORN managed to even out the stats.
Both sides were struggling with inactives and getting bored so a 1 month NAP was made.
As soon as the NAP finished, REBORN straight away nobled 100 villages off NORTH. North was unaware of the REBORN plans, but K35 was still stacked from the previous war.
So the war slowed down again, but this time REBORN had active players and not sits on the frontline and ended up nobling a few more than NORTH did.
NORTH around now couldnt handle it, STFU kicked them out the family. So they merged with WEST, who were also getting hammered by ~OU~

In what way could that mean REBORN lost the war.
If anything they turned it around.

wow, some of that was correct but mostly it was just crazy talk. STFU did not kick us out of the family. North and STFU seperated mostly because of egos and some poor communication.

North merged with west so that we could make a tribe that is more active. most of our inactives were not on the frontlines so the merge was in now way a result of reborn taking 100 villages.

back on track here, The Foe is im sure a very good family. i just wonder how so many owned players can kiss up to fail after the way they treated you and Tango.
can you say hostile takover?

DeletedUser

That's what you will never understand, FAIL have fought REBORN and they have proven to be good players, despite low in players memberships. OWNED has been FAIL's ally for ages, possibly the longest alliance left in W14 and far outstrip many other tribal relations. To benefit all three tribes, we consolidated into 2 very strong ones, something which you can never achieve regardless the number of times you merge and merge, because each time you do so, you merge with another crappy tribe with inactivity and noob players.

For your size, how many players can you rely to fight an active war for long period of time and how many truly can fight? :)

It's always quality over quantity.

DeletedUser

kind of like a ZOoo
what will hapen with ur sitted accounts from now on? hide in ZOO :icon_rolleyes: or we can claim again they arent urs anymore like Pla arent the sitted and less skilled Reborns :lol:

DeletedUser

kind of like a ZOoo
what will hapen with ur sitted accounts from now on? hide in ZOO :icon_rolleyes: or we can claim again they arent urs anymore like Pla arent the sitted and less skilled Reborns :lol:

ZOO I am sure is an account sit tribe by majority anyway. There's one of about 6 nukes left that were incoming from ndrw, after OWNED opened attacks on myself and fellow tribe members.

So yep, go ahead and throw inactives and "noob" players when it seems that you control accounts purely of inactive accounts and by that definition an account being sat permenantly by someone else is an inactive account.

I was quoting you calarasi in agreement, before you think I was replying to you :p

DeletedUser

ok ok it make sense after a second reading :)
My point was that they hide the less active/less skilled in a secret academy tribe to look like they are just 2 brave tribes fighting for suvival in this evil world:icon_rolleyes:

I vote for krakens for being true to their nature from start of the world :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

That's what you will never understand, FAIL have fought REBORN and they have proven to be good players, despite low in players memberships. OWNED has been FAIL's ally for ages, possibly the longest alliance left in W14 and far outstrip many other tribal relations. To benefit all three tribes, we consolidated into 2 very strong ones, something which you can never achieve regardless the number of times you merge and merge, because each time you do so, you merge with another crappy tribe with inactivity and noob players.

For your size, how many players can you rely to fight an active war for long period of time and how many truly can fight? :)

It's always quality over quantity.

I'm sure if you pitted STFU and NWF against TheFOE, we could easily hold our ground.

DeletedUser

I'm sure if you pitted STFU and NWF against TheFOE, we could easily hold our ground.

Yes of course, you have plenty of inactive accounts with troops and being stacked in all your active accounts villages, not that I have an issue with it after all it's a common tactic used. Not to mention NWF top guy is an embarassing a turtle pointwhore.

What I'm saying is simple, two tribes of ours are filled with active players, unlike yours with a good number of deadweight.

And when the crunch comes, you will be desperately booting them to keep the statistics hopefully more positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.