R2-TRU vs. SCIR0S

Matt76827

Lol kk. It is pretty pathetic when the thread does kinda degrade into "GO GET A LIFE" simply being repeated again and again.

Blub I must say I am disappointed in your PnP. At the start of the war invites were being offered by members of your council. When this was brought to light you said they didn't have the authority to do this.
Now when its mentioned that LD (a member of your council) offered a merge to TSE now he doesn't have the authority to do it.

I don't know about everyone else but it seems that all of the members of your council are pretty damn powerless if they can't even offer an invite to a player. And the fact that they seem to be repeatedly doing things they don't have the authority to do makes them sound pretty stupid.

However its far more likely that you just don't want people to know what your council do and are willing to come up with ever more imaginative ways to keep this from happening. Oh wait no you do the same thing over and over again. My mistake.

So as far as I can see you have 2 options.
Get your council under control so they don't do things they are not allowed to. Or come up with more unique explanations as to why it doesn't count.

As for "did SCI win the war?"
If your goal was to make R2 break up then congratulations your "victory" will be complete in a few days.
If your goal was to destroy or noble all the players in R2 then you are a long way from "winning".

But then of course I am forgetting something. SCI didn't declare on R2, R2 declared on SCI and as we will all still keep fighting SCI (simply under a different name) the war has not yet ended.

DeletedUser

So as far as I can see you have 2 options.
Get your council under control so they don't do things they are not allowed to. Or come up with more unique explanations as to why it doesn't count.

They was haxxed!!! Oh, wait.. they've used that one like 5 times already.

Edit: This post was edited by the Devilslomane Team- 'leet haxxors!

DeletedUser

For once, why can't SCI just blame the flying monkeys?

It's more interesting to read and it's more believable... I bet Daz is account sitting some chimps with wings somewhere =/

DeletedUser

Sci wanted another eaiser target. But most of all they wanted R2-tru's players. I told both Berny and maby Wigsplitter that they wouldn't join Sci. They plan was to make a massive wave, large enough to break R2-tru.

However now when everything is corrected and when you read the posts again or at all the the point wil lshow itself.

elboba3 said that we offered them a merge which you can easily lookup. I even copied that text right of earlier. The only problem is that LD were the one who "offered" to merge into Sci. We have never planned a merge with Sciros. A merge from Sciros and TSE have been spoken of Sciros 1-2 times if not more after that.

However we denied it every time. We never wanted to merge with Sciros. Our relation was strong because of having R2-tru as a common ally. Why I know all this is because dukes speak a lot with eachother, we don't need to consult our members when we plan. That's why Diplomats have never been used, they're only useful against tribes who created trouble. I never communicated through one if it were anything of importance.

DeletedUser

Jezus, Jezus can you make one coherent post?

I dont get the point in any of them.

But i'll try to bring you down from the world of taco's and fairies and back to the real world.

Translation for you imaginative people: You're talking cr*p, let me tell you what happend. Nothing to do with RL.

matt, i said that random convo's in mails that are not an official offer and should not be interpreted as such, but it seems that you remain determined to keep twisting the facts. Got no problem with that, that's what PnP is for, but do not put words in my mouth.

At the start of the war invites were being offered by members of your council. When this was brought to light you said they didn't have the authority to do this.

Once again, nope.

We never wanted to merge with Sciros

Sure you did, not sure why you're denying it though.

DUMBUMCLUM

Wow, if sciros merged with TSE i'd just leave the tribe and join VVV or something :icon_neutral:

Matt76827

So if a member of SCIR0S leadership contacts anyone offering them an invite or even diplomacy its not an official offer? That makes total sense.

Beware all tribes that have diplo with SCI when you put them as allies/NAP because one of the leaders offered you diplomacy it may not have been an "official" offer.

If the person doing the offering didn't have the power then I totally agree with you. But the people that did the offering had the power.
So either you are lying or you randomly give out privileges to idiots.

Please explain to me what an "official" invitation offer actually is (if you reply to this post) because I am obviously missing something.

With the things SCI comes out with there is no need to twist anything. I bet that every example you could come up with for us "twisting" the facts is actually us looking at a statement in a different way. For an example look at what I said about "did SCI win the war?".

wigsplitter

Our dukes have the authority to invite and to talk, seriously, about mergers, after we have an agreement from the majority of our dukes. Council, is just that, council. Experienced players that we bounce ideas off of. That should not be to hard to understand.

As for winning the war, we accomplished what we wanted to accomplish. Sciros put up and R2 shut up. Come on Matt, you know that it is not conceivable to noble every single village of R2. It is pretty trivial to make statements that R2 declared war on Sciros and that Sciros never declared war on R2. Aren't thousands of attacks, considered "declaring" war? Don't be a sore loser, it is very unbecoming of you.

Matt76827

Generally council members also have full privs below baron but even if they are not if these "experienced" players are making offers that that are controversial without first talking about it on the hidden forum, then they are rather stupid.

The official declaration was made by R2. I don't see how that's "trivial". I am surprised that your memory is so faulty wigsplitter. There were no "thousands of attacks" on us. A few of your members were so foolish they launched something in the area of 50-100 attacks against R2 several days before your planned OP (I think against together). As a result of those attacks we declared war on you. Then your OP took place.

I don't think a handful of attacks really count as a declaration. Sure your larger OP would have counted had we not beaten you to declaring.

At the end of the day nothing big has changed. We have simply changed our name so to speak. The only real change is that if you are worried about VVV kicking your ass if you attack VVV+ then you will most likely leave the villages alone.

DeletedUser

i said that random convo's in mails that are not an official offer and should not be interpreted as such, but it seems that you remain determined to keep twisting the facts. Got no problem with that, that's what PnP is for, but do not put words in my mouth.
Can I put words in your mouth, if they're actually words that you wrote?
Blub de Vis today at 23:29 (<- Mail from months ago)
Any progress?
I've been receiving some disturbing information about preparations being made.
I hope this is not true but i can see that sciros does not have a good position in the west if that's the case and i would think that it might be better in that case if we would be able to make a deal of sorts to work things out.
Alas, this sort of mail is far less interesting now than it would have been back when it was fresh. But it proves how difficult it can be to distinguish between a random mail and an official one, when people forget they're just an...er, idea-bouncer. And apparently, it also proves how long it takes for news of a war declaration to get around - in SCI. :)

DeletedUser

The tribe SCIROS is at war with R2 tru

the tribe R2 tru broke down and their members joined/formed several new tribes

so now SCIROS still here and there is R2 tru no more

case closed : SCIROS won the war against R2tru and will continuo to hunt the remaining fighters no matter they are .

Matt76827

Ok elboba. Ignore all the facts and make your own reality. While the rest of us accept things as they really are.

DeletedUser

So if a member of SCIR0S leadership contacts anyone offering them an invite or even diplomacy its not an official offer? That makes total sense.

It's because they each know that the others are as nubbish as they are.. and you can't just have one nub running around making big decisions.. you need a council of nubs! However.. as nubs they often forget that and rashly offer diplomacy or try to recruit non-nubs that are a threat to them :p

wigsplitter

hey daz, sit in your little bunker and flap your gums together. Funny, you didn't follow your extribemates. probably because you know that they are the real noobs and you don't want to be associated with them.

Matt, as for being afraid of VVV of VVV+, sorry to burst your bubble, but we are and will continue to attack those players that joined those tribes. You can run and you can try to hide, but we will find you. You can take that check to the bank, my friend. ;)

Matt76827

Hmmmm. Now lets use a thing called a brain and check something out. Matt76827 - TSE. An enemy of SCI. Do tell me, where is it I am "running" to?

And if you are not afraid of VVV I can see the future of this world being particularly interesting :)

DeletedUser

Hmmmm. Now lets use a thing called a brain and check something out. Matt76827 - TSE. An enemy of SCI. Do tell me, where is it I am "running" to?

And if you are not afraid of VVV I can see the future of this world being particularly interesting :)

the real qution is : how was it hard to keep that tribe togather ?

or you guys dont have the needed brain to do so?

realy a mistrey:icon_evil:

Matt76827

I'm really not into the whole "educate SCI" thing because it's rather tedious teaching you all these basic things.
So if you don't mind I'll pass on solving that (and any more basic) mysteries that even a 10 year old could answer.

DeletedUser

Generally council members also have full privs below baron but even if they are not if these "experienced" players are making offers that that are controversial without first talking about it on the hidden forum, then they are rather stupid.

You're correct in this matt. But as i said you're wrong in your assumption that any casual convo is an offer. I've not seen all these convo's from months ago so i cannot judge them. But since you've deduced the above so cleverly you will also be able to understand that if these proposals that you talk about dont come up in the council forums they're not serious.

But since it cannot be proven or disproved i'm sure you'll go on about it some more.

The official declaration was made by R2

Ok. You still lost, not sure why it matters :icon_rolleyes: