R2-TRU vs. SCIR0S

Matt76827

You say "casual" conversations. And if that were true then I'd totally agree with you. However in the majority of cases (that I have seen) the conversations sole purpose was to open a dialogue so that they could offer the invitation.

If you actually read my previous posts you might understand why it matters.

As long as you(and other people) try to twist the facts to get out of looking stupid I'll keep trying to correct what you say. So the sooner you(and others) stop the sooner I stop.

wigsplitter

Matt, i would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Your leadership skills and the ability to hold a tribe together, under duress, are peerless. If Sci is lucky, TSE will promote you to Duke.

Matt76827

This is pretty typical of SCI. They lose an argument on the PnP and instantly they change their argument and hope no one notices.

I could rebut your post but I don't see why I should let SCI get away with these constant topic changes when you are losing.

So I'll just take a quote of it and add it to a list of comments I've recieved on the PnP. It's quite a funny list so far :)

DeletedUser

Sure you did, not sure why you're denying it though.
Tribes don't get that chance, you send out the invites even before the talks.:p

Wigsplitter, what is it with you, and your basements, bunkers, dark rooms, ...
Is it something you went trough a lot when you were a kid? :p

DeletedUser8060

If a mod reads this can they change the title of this thread to Refugee Camps vs SCIR0S please?

The original title is extremely missleading. If the OP can do it all the better but I think titles can't be altered unless a mod does it.

Matt76827

Actually I wouldn't mine the title being changed to something along the lines of R2 members Vs SCIR0S. Because while the tribe may not be the same the players are. And thus the back story is important the the still continueing conflict between the same players.

DeletedUser

Translation for you imaginative people: You're talking cr*p, let me tell you what happend. Nothing to do with RL.

matt, i said that random convo's in mails that are not an official offer and should not be interpreted as such, but it seems that you remain determined to keep twisting the facts. Got no problem with that, that's what PnP is for, but do not put words in my mouth.

Once again, nope.

Sure you did, not sure why you're denying it though.

The one who spoke about a merge was Wigsplitter, we were to gang up against lfkd.

Berny and Sciova wanted all R2-tru's members since it was belived that they would fall quite quick.

A merge option came Sciros one or two time, one was beeing started through an alliance and yet again take out R2-tru. One tribe would then be formed in the end. If there was plans to get ridd of the Sci family I'm not entirely aware of. Sciron did also want to break away from the Sci family, however we saw it better to get ridd of them.

I don't know what you're trying to make up blub. We never wanted to merge with Sci and I would rather merge into VVV if that were to be the case. I and Daft spoke a lot, but only about operations and not merges. Wigsplitter and I spoke some, as mention the option about a merge came up from your side. Never from ours.

This is because the main sitters we had were from R2-tru, our best ally was R2-Tru and they're were as well a safe front.

If we go back in history then Grappler had a good relation with Sci, I and Sweet Adar spoke a lot and we all in the end agreed about it would be better to form an alliance with a higher rank than Sci. While Sciros were warring lfkd they were seen as a good ally, I had a good relation with Daft. I belive that I still do.

Due to that R2-tru were sperating us. So Blub, are you going to be useful or useless?:p

TSE never considered to merge into Sci and that's it.

DeletedUser

If a mod reads this can they change the title of this thread to Refugee Camps vs SCIR0S please?

The original title is extremely missleading. If the OP can do it all the better but I think titles can't be altered unless a mod does it.

Now now, if we really named it the accurate title of 'Mass recruiting family tribe that sucks up to 90% of the world to fight someone 1/2 their size' you'd still be whining.

You guys talk pretty big considering I'm still your most hated enemy, still surrounded.. and you are still helpless little nubs that can't do a thing to stop me.

DeletedUser

You guys talk pretty big considering I'm still your most hated enemy, still surrounded.. and you are still helpless little nubs that can't do a thing to stop me.

I wouldn't say things like that, man... Any one of the thousands in the SCI family could know a member of the mafia.
THEN they could stop you =/

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say things like that, man... Any one of the thousands in the SCI family could know a member of the mafia.
THEN they could stop you =/

Any self respecting mafiosa woulnd't be caught dead settling e-grudges...

wigsplitter

xJezuzx, my conversations with you, were not about LFKD, but about R2. Seems like you are trying to cause trouble and that isn't going to happen.

Rowaenbaen, why do you keep bring up a post that i made a long time ago? are you infatuated with me? sorry, but i have a wife and kids.

Matt76827

Awww wiggy, are you running away from an argument again. How surprising...

DeletedUser

Rowaenbaen, why do you keep bring up a post that i made a long time ago? are you infatuated with me? sorry, but i have a wife and kids.
Erm, No, not with you. LOL
Maybe i could be obsessed with your "wife", but she's too old, for me, so you are lucky.:p
hey daz, sit in your little bunker and flap your gums together.
Today, 00:52
Long Long ago?
Where do you live, and how come time is running so much faster then it does here? :p

DeletedUser

my fwead so no. booger off. :)

DeletedUser

xJezuzx, my conversations with you, were not about LFKD, but about R2. Seems like you are trying to cause trouble and that isn't going to happen.

While Sciros were were warring lfkd.

No we did not talk about lfkd.
I know that.
And I didn't say that.

We had a good relation with Sciros, mainly because of Sciros warring lfkd. And because of R2-tru seperating us.

Of course Daft was the one who actively warred lfkd.

wigsplitter

rowanbaen, when i referred to his bunker, i was implying his core of villages on k78. i should have been more specific.

As for my wife, i am sure she could teach you a thing or two, if you were that lucky.

DeletedUser

If I was going to cause trouble for you then i would mention at a start that you gave me the attack date on R2-Tru.:p

DeletedUser8060

Now now, if we really named it the accurate title of 'Mass recruiting family tribe that sucks up to 90% of the world to fight someone 1/2 their size' you'd still be whining.

Personally I don't hate you or anyone in game or in life our paths cross sometimes we follow the same way sometimes we confront each other before we can continue our separate ways.

I don't think its a hate issue per se regarding either tribe. I guess my attempt at humour could be considered a poor one then :X