Future wars to come

• Thread starter xXx Nithgor xXx
  • Start date

DeletedUser73111

I agree completley even i coild tell that it was obvious they had declared war not that you Kiwi's seem bothered

DeletedUser

Respectly, I'd like to say your post made you look stupid =/
I really like Kiwi., and have respect for that tribe. But, look closely on the statements I bolded. Now, before I start being a nuisance, keep in mind that I am only voicing my opinion.

If 6 of your members get attacked by the same tribe, and your tribe diplomats were not taking actions against it. Shows inactivity.
If 6 of your members get attacked by the same tribe, and your tribal leadership doesn't act against it. Shows inactivity.

Please correct me if I am wrong. The only reason could be is that you are neglecting the matter which shows either inactivity as well or underestimation, which is not something uber cool.

Don't take anything seriously unless it's from Kaylub, Hawk or ntoombs. Possibly a few others.

DeletedUser

Basically anyone on the leadership of kiwi will tell you that we are not interested in war at the moment. It is something that will fefinatly happen but not just yet. We are dodging attacks that we can and those who can't dodge get a sitter. It is a waste of troops to go to war with anyone at this stage in the game.

DeletedUser73111

Sounds to me like you are scared as long as you arent letting them take resources

DeletedUser

How do is it sound we are scared? It's pointless to war at such an early stage. What are we gunna do send 50 axes over to someone who hasn't even researched LC yet and have them killed by 15 swords and a lvl 3 wall? It's not very smart to even be clearing people 24/7 at this stage. With the amount of troops we are wasting. People waste like half there army just to get back at someone for sending one scout their way.

DeletedUser

lol lol lol #D# is full of a bunch of noobs who ahve no idea what they are doing. A farming war would wipe them out let alone a noble war. They even have GOW listed as an ally... lmao. It's hilarious in that tribe
Do you mean *D*???

DeletedUser

Wait. Looked on the rankings. We don't have them as allies :S....

DeletedUser

Sounds to me like you are scared as long as you arent letting them take resources

War at this stage of the world is basicly useless,it will set both the tribes back and wont allow us to follow grow as fast as everyone but,as you said,we will not let them continue,at the end,one side will come out victorious and our only competetor or their's will be wiped out,a k to themselves,lets see who wins.

DeletedUser

Respectly, I'd like to say your post made you look stupid =/
I really like Kiwi., and have respect for that tribe. But, look closely on the statements I bolded. Now, before I start being a nuisance, keep in mind that I am only voicing my opinion.

If 6 of your members get attacked by the same tribe, and your tribe diplomats were not taking actions against it. Shows inactivity.
If 6 of your members get attacked by the same tribe, and your tribal leadership doesn't act against it. Shows inactivity.

Please correct me if I am wrong. The only reason could be is that you are neglecting the matter which shows either inactivity as well or underestimation, which is not something uber cool.

Errm,correction,what is diplomacy going to do?

They want war,are we going to say no like the Geico's?:lol::lol:

Who said leadership have not done anything? They can continue with their attacks,their time will come.:icon_eek:

Your our BUFFET

I agree with Intersum, Geico look strong and active and will want K55, i think they will come out on top over there.
It seems that you and Intersum have the most sense in this forum/game, besides Geico members, of course.... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Basically anyone on the leadership of kiwi will tell you that we are not interested in war at the moment. It is something that will fefinatly happen but not just yet. We are dodging attacks that we can and those who can't dodge get a sitter. It is a waste of troops to go to war with anyone at this stage in the game.
You said earlier than you really don't care and consider RAW as a nothing =/ Maybe not said it directly, but that's your meaning of the previous posts I take it.

Errm,correction,what is diplomacy going to do?

They want war,are we going to say no like the Geico's?:lol::lol:

Who said leadership have not done anything? They can continue with their attacks,their time will come.:icon_eek:
Diplomacy can help in many ways if used at an early stage or used correctly. A seize fire, filling the demands of the enemy, a NAP, trickery into a false alliance. All those could turn into your favour. And for the "Who said leadership have not done anything?". I think it is Mario who said that =X

DeletedUser

Geico and someone, 'cuase every day, I see some dude who's got an anti-Geico village name, or a profile of a tribe taking the pee out of Geico...

Your our BUFFET

Geico and someone, 'cuase every day, I see some dude who's got an anti-Geico village name, or a profile of a tribe taking the pee out of Geico...
Players just cant handle the awesomeness of Geico...:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I wanna take RAW now, start sending attacks on me!! I'm askig for it.

ODA: 421 ODD: 0. Total rank: 200ish

I'm getting bored...

DeletedUser

The STARS family and the Shadow Dragon Clan will probably be at war soon, in K56 anyway they'll be fighting over territory soon enough. I think about 50% is split between the two families, and probably 75% of the actives. :( its sad because some of those players actually have an inkling of potential.

DeletedUser

I really think the STARS family are a bunch of noobs. Im in their k, and ive gotten 3 ppl in the top 20 of the k in STARS asking me for an invite to my tribe. they have a lot of internal tribe problems. Many tribes do at times like this. So do ours, but STARS. Wooohhh, theyve got a heck a lot of problems.

I would love to take on k56. Theyve got no one there who is actually good in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Id like to announce to everyone that I recieved an attack from RAW today!! Swords though :(